Not Good Enough

Bangtan's Maknae Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! This chapter talks about self harm and suicide. If you are uncomfortable at any time, you can feel free to click away or leave. Sorry and thank you.

Jungkook POV:
“Can we try that one more time?” I asked as I was dripping in sweat. 
It was one of those days that I couldn't do anything. But it wasn't just today. For the past week I've been trying so hard but nothing is working and I can't do anything! 
“Jungkook its one, two and three AND four! You're missing the whole ‘and’ step.” Choreography hyung started yelling at me again. I could never do it! I am trying but it won't work! He the music and we tried it over and over again. I got it once out of the 200 times we did it. 
“Ugh! I can't do it!” I shouted out of frustration. “I'm sorry.”
“Practice it and memorize it by tomorrow! We’ve been working on this for an hour Jungkook.” He said as he left the studio. I thanked him and as soon as he left my body dropped. I was so tired from the dancing and so frustrated and I wanted to go home but I had another vocal lesson in ten minutes. I laid there for a minute before I forced myself up and head over to the vocal lesson. I hated going today but it was mandatory. 
“Hello Jungkook. How is your throat? You told me it was sore a couple days ago.” Noona asked. I shrugged. 
“It still hurts a little but it'll be ok.” I just shook it off. She nodded her head and began warms ups and quickly into the song. It was going good until the chorus. 
“Okay stop!” She shouted over the music. “You're really off pitch today. Like a full step down. Try it again.” She instructed. I tried. For 2 hours and still I was off. I could tell she was getting frustrated. 
“I'm sorry but I can't get the note.” I quietly said. She sighed. 
“You how to sing this! Why can't you do it? It's literally a step up Jungkook it's not that hard! Don't be lazy! Do you want me to grab a stick out point it out for you? Try again!” She shouted. It was going smooth at the beginning of the song. It went into the chorus and I just needed it to be a little higher than I think it is. And no. I was wrong again. Angry, noona grabbed the thin switch that was on her ledge and smacked my hands with it. 
“Ow noona! Please not the switch! I'm sorry! I can do it.” I whined. She signalled to start again and to no surprise, it happened again. 
“Jeon Jungkook how long have we worked on one section? Like 2 hours and you still can't get it! I play you the notes, I go over them again and again. What more do you need?” She ran her fingers through her hair. “Okay hands out! How much in your opinion?” I hated when she asked me this. 
“Noona,” she looked at me. “Um, 10?” I hesitated but she nodded. 
“Count please,” 
SMACK
“One.”
SMACK 
“Two.”
SMACK SMACK 
“Three, four.”
SMACK 
“Ow five.” Noona doesn't hit very hard but even if it's light the switch hurts a lot. 
SMACK SMACK SMACK
“Six, ow! Seven, eight! Noona please can you leave the last two?” I asked. 
SMACK SMACK
“Never mind.” I mumbled. She lowered her hand but didn't let go of the stick. 
“Try again.” She ordered. My hands stung like crazy. 
By the end of rehearsal, I still had trouble getting to the notes. It was beyond frustrating! I hated everything and I just wanted to go home and sleep. I grabbed my stuff, thanked my teacher and left the room. It was now for language class and I was dreading it. I would've been fine if it was on my own time studying and learning but it was with a tutor plus RM hyung was going to be there. We were doing English why is he there? He already could speak English! 
I ran up the stairs to go to the room and on my way up, I tripped while trying to drink some water and spilt the bottle onto my notes and homework for language. Great! Can this get any worse? I picked up my stuff and tried not to lose it with my emotions. I tried to dry the notebook but I was already late for my class. I busted open the door and saw our teacher already starting the lesson. 
“Jungkook, you're late.” He said. 
“I'm sorry, I tripped up the stairs and my water bottle spilt.” I tried to organize myself but nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter