Two

Living For You

How was y'alls Thanksgiving? šŸ˜£ I don't want my break to end. School ...

Warning...Yo Seob's point of view isn't going to be in these few chapters yet.


Ji Hyo's POVĀ 

It was the evening of the day. I sat in the living room, watching TV, with omma, Baekhyun's mom.Ā 

I call her 'omma' because she acts like one to me. It's been a long time since I've had someone who cares for me. She was a mother figure to me.

"Omma, can I turn the channel, now?"I asked.

She nodded."I'm going to cook dinner. Baekhyun and his friends are coming over."

I wonder if my curse is really broken? I have been eating normally ever since I came to this house. I don't vomit anymore.

My personality changed as well. I'm not the quiet Ji Hyo like before.

"Okay,"I said.

She left, leaving me to turn on the K-pop channel, Music Bank. It was against AOA. I kept staring at each of the B2st members. They all became handsome, especially Yo Seob. Also Doo Joon.

I sighed. I missed their performance because omma wanted to watch a cooking channel.

I watched as B2st gains the points for Good Luck. I watched them while biting on my thumb.

"Congrats, BEAST!!!"The MC congratulated.

I kicked my feet in in the air. I got out of the couch and started to jump around, screaming my lungs out.

"THEY WON!! THEY WON!!"I exclaimed.

When I calmed down, I sat back down on the couch. I laughed as Hyunseung goofed around.

Man...how come I never seen this side of him back then? Junhyung is a really good composer...It's a great song...

It was the ending of the show, and they started to sing. Yo Seob started with the first line.

Why did I leave him alone? Why did I leave them? It was all because of my fear.Ā I sighed.Ā Mianhe, guys...

Hm...was he singing that line for me??? Wait...nah...he couldn't have. He could be singing that to whomever. Hm...I wonder if you found someone better than me...Someone who won't leave you...

I stared at Doo Joon.

"Really...you became more handsome than the last time I've seen you,"I commented to myself.

I heard noises entering the house.

"Ji Hyo! I'm home!"I heard Baekhyun shout.

My head turned, seeing two of Baekhyun's bestfriends, Chanyeol and Sehun. The three of them became EXO with his other bestfriends.

"What's up, Ji Hyo?"Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing much,"I said, as Sehun flopped down besides me."Anneyong, oppa!"I greeted Baekhyun.

"I still don't understand why you call Baekhyun 'oppa',"Sehun says."He's just a few weeks older than you."

I shrugged."It fits him,"I said.

Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at him. He saw what I was doing. He ruffled my hair."Ya...are you seriously watching them?"Baekhyun asked, knowing that I'm watching B2st."You should be watching our performances."

I fixed my hair and scoffed, trying to ignore his comments."Hey, there's going to be a B2st Beautiful Show concert next month. I asked omma if I could go and she says 'yes'."

Without hesitation, he said,"No."

I got up from the couch, staring at him with my wide eyes."Why not?!?!"

Baekhyun's POVĀ 

I really didn't want her to go. She told me that Yo Seob was the one who fell in love with her back then. If she went, what would happen if he sees her and the fans start hating on her when they both keep meeting?

I can't let her go there, even though she hasn't seen her brother for awhile. She'll leave me for him. I love Ji Hyo too much. I can't lose her. My love for her grew bigger after these years with her.

My members found out about my love for her as well. The ones who don't know are my parents, the fans, and Ji Hyo.

She pulled on my arm."Please, oppa!"She tried her aegyo on me. I knew I couldn't resist it."Jebal, oppa!"She pleaded.

I looked at her in the eyes when I shouldn't have. I sighed, giving in."Fine, you can go."

Her face brightened. She hugged me for a sec or two, then let go to begin jumping around the living room."Komawo, oppa!"

"But...I must go with you,"I added.

Ji Hyo's POVĀ 

I stopped jumping, staring at him."What?"

He couldn't possibly go. He would be easily recognized.

"Ya, Baekhyun, what do the fans recognize you?"Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, hyung. Plus, we might be busy that day or month,"Sehun says.

"I can't let her go alone, guys."

"I'll be fine alone, oppa,"I stated.

He looked at me."No, you won't. The fans there can be vicious. They'll injure you to see their precious B2st."

"Like that'll happen. I already got omma's permission. You don't need to always be next to me. You don't need to control my life."I stomped out of the living room to go to my room.

Baekhyun's POVĀ 

"You know, if you love her, you've got to make her happy,"Sehun stated.

"Maknae has a point,"Chanyeol said.

My fingers run through my hair."I'll apologize later..."

Ji Hyo's POVĀ 

I laid on my bed, watching some B2st videos on my phone. Baekhyun bought me a phone two years ago for my birthday.

I sighed.Ā I should buy the tickets quickly before it's all sold out, but...I don't want Baekhyun to be angry.Ā I groaned. I want to meet B2st, but I don't want to disobey him.