Four

Living For You

Hi guys!!! How are you?? I'm gonna have mid-terms and finals next week😒😧Wish me luck!


Junhyung's POV 

The woman smiled."Ya...Junhyung oppa, did you miss me?"

Is that Ji Hyo? Wait...that can't be her...No...it can't be, but...her voice sounds just like her. Could it be her? I thought she was gone though...

"J-Ji Hyo?"I croaked.

She flashed me a smile, a smile that could never be shown on Ji Hyo's face easily in the past. She led me into the flower store, Lovely Flowerz, so no one could recognize me.

She led me to sit on the stools by the counters. She went to the back of the store to get me a drink. She came back with a Coke, handing it to me.

"Ya...you remembered..."

She sat next to me on the stool.

Instead of drinking my Coke, I stared at her. She wasn't in her usual plain white dress anymore. She was in her work clothes: a navy blue apron over her simple white shirt and regular blue pants. She grew prettier as well. It's like I fell in love all over again.

She noticed me staring at her and not drinking my Coke."Hey, quit staring at me."

"S-sorry,"I apologized."You've changed a lot. You're prettier than before."She smiled, blushing."So...where were you the past 7 years?"

"Um...I live with the owner of this store, who is in the back of the store with the flower ordering now."She paused, hesitating."I-I didn't have the confidence to come back. I-I was afraid."

She was afraid??? Why should she be afraid??? 

Her answer made me boil. There was nothing to be afraid of.

"Afraid? Do you know how much we were worried!?!?! Doo Joon couldn't stop crying every night! It took him two years to get over you, Ji Hyo! YoSeob is still hoping you would come back!"

I noticed her hands trembling. My eyes looked up to her face, then to her eyes. She was looking down at the ground. She was about to cry. She was probably ashamed of what she did.

I sighed, holding both of her hands to stop her from shaking.

"Ji Hyo-ah,"I called. She looked up at me with her teary eyes that were about to flow down."We really missed you a lot You have no idea how much we missed you, how much your brother has missed you, and especially how much Yo Seob has."

She blinked many time for her tears to disappear. She sighed."Aniyo...I'm sorry."She huffed."I made you guys worry over me. I should've told you guys that I was fine, living a healthy life. With a healthy life, I can eat the foods I want, and I don't need to worry over a flower."

I took a sip of my Coke."Ji Hyo-ah, did you know that your parents apologized the day you disappeared?"

She shook her head."Well, that explains why I can do things that I couldn't do back then."

My phone starts to ring and vibrate in my pocket. I fished my phone out  answering a call from Doo Joon.

"YA, JUNHYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?"

"Mianhe, mianhe. I just met-"

I looked at Ji Hyo, who had her eyes widened. She mouthed,"Don't tell them about me yet!"

"-someone special to us..."

I wasn't sure why Ji Hyo wouldn't let me tell them about her. Wouldn't it worsen the situation? 

"I DON’T CARE! GET OVER HERE!"He hung up, and I put my phone away.

"Mianhe, I have to go, Ji Hyo-ah."I got up from my stool and she as well.

She held me by my elbow."Hey, can I have your number?"She took out her phone, unlocking her pass code, and handed it to me.

I start to wonder where is she receiving these new things. We added our numbers and handed our phones back 

I pulled her in for a hug."It was great to see you again, Ji Hyo."

"You as well, oppa."We pulled back."Don't tell anyone yet, arraseo? I'll text you soon."

I nodded, putting on my mask and headed out. Once I got outside, my phone buzzed. I stopped, checking my message.

Ji Hyo: Do you want to meet me again when you have a free schedule?"

I looked back inside Lovely Flowerz, staring at a smiling Ji Hyo. Her smile made my heart race.

I grinned, replying back.

Ji Hyo's POV 

My phone buzzed. I stopped staring at Junhyung and focused on the message.

Junhyung: Of course. I'll text you when I am free. I'll see you later, Ji Hyo.

I looked up, seeing no Junhyung outside.

Junhyung's POV 

I entered the dance practice room. We were all preparing for the Beautiful Show concert. Everyone was already here. I saw them, and I was dying to tell them Ji Hyo's back, but she told me I can't. 

After a few hours, we took a break. I sat on a chair, looking at my recent message from Ji Hyo with an image.

It was an image of her with a rose.

Ji Hyo: Remember back then, oppa?

Ki Kwang's POV 

I saw Junhyung so focused on his phone. I decided to sneak behind him to scare him. I tip-toed carefully behind him. I was a few feet away.

My eyes wandered to his screen. I saw a picture of a familiar girl with a rose.

Wasn't that Ji Hyo? Didn't she disappear though? Wait...could Ji Hyo possibly have a a twin sister? Nah...I'm over thinking this. Doo Joon would've told us. But...how does Junhyung know her?????

I watched Junhyung turn around to look at me. His expression turned to a shocked one.