Twenty Two

Living For You

Did anyone see Up10tion's 12:30 version? It's sooo good, but...I'm still picking Beast's side. Doo Joon's sooo handsome...

(I don't own this image. It belongs to its rightful owner.)


Doo Joon's POV

My phone led me at the entrance of the park. I parked my car here and got outside. I felt the cold wind and snow crash against me. I stared at the park before me.

I'm hoping she's in this one...

I ran through the entrance of the park and went deeper into the park. After a few minutes of running deeper, I spotted a familiar figure of a girl sitting on the bench. She was staring at her phone. I could recognize her by her size, hair, and face.

Why isn't she wearing a coat or jacket?!?

I sighed in relief.

Thank God she's still here and safe!

"Ji Hyo-ah!"I called, standing at where I was.

I watched as she looked up away from her phone and at me.

She stood up, surprised."Oppa!"She cried out to me.

I headed towards her to give her a strong embrace. I kissed her cold forehead first and buried her head into my coat. She must be freezing out here.

I stared at her shivering under this weather.

What is wrong with this girl?!?!

"What are you doing out here in the cold?!?!"I scolded.

I took my coat off and wrapped her up with it. I led her to my car.

Baekhyun's POV

"I'm sorry, but the person you are calling is unavailable."

It was like the twelth time I tried calling her, and she never picked up. I stopped running, staring at my phone.

Where is she? 

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration, pulling on it.

Ji Hyo-ah...please show up...

Doo Joon's POV

When we arrived at my house, she was already asleep in the car. I got out of the car and unlocked my house door, opening it and leaving space for me to open when I carry Ji Hyo. Then, I went to her side of the car and opened it. I unbuckled her seatbelt and carried her out. I closed the door with my foot. I reached the door and opened it, using Ji Hyo's foot.

Good thing she didn't wake up though...

I went straight to the guest room and laid her on the bed. I quickly left to lock my car. Once I came back, I took my coat off from her and tucked her in. She began snuggling closer to the warmth of the blankets.

My hand reached for her forehead. It was burning.

"Ya...you've gotten yourself a fever..."I scolded and sighed.

I left the guest room with my coat and phone to let her sleep for a little bit. 

I went into the kitchen. I searched through my fridge if I have enough ingredients to cook Ji Hyo juk, rice porridge. However, I lacked a lot of ingredients. I took my phone out, checking the time.

I let out a heavy sigh. I hope some shops are open. I wore my coat and put my phone in my coat pocket. I went to the guest room where Ji Hyo was sleeping in. She was still sleeping.

I got outside my house and locked my front door. I unlocked my car and got inside. I drove to the nearest store that was open.

Baekhyun's POV

No need to panic, Baekhyun...She must be with Yo Seob, right? 

I dialed Yo Seob's number, pressing my phone to my ear.

"Baekhyun? What is it, Baekhyun?"I heard Yo Seob ask.

"I-is Ji Hyo with you?"I asked.

Please...please be there...I would have you with Yo Seob rather than you being missing.

"No, wae?"

Everything started to fall inside of me.

"J-Ji Hyo's missing..."

"BWO?!?!"I heard barks in the background, but I ignored it.

"When I came home, she wasn't there. Only my Omma was. She told me something happened at Lovely Flowerz, and Ji Hyo ran out of the store."Tears began to ix with the falling snow."She didn't pick up my calls as well. I-I was hoping she would be with you..."

After I said that, all I heard was silence.

"Y-yoboseyo?"I asked.

"I-I'm here. Let me call Doo Joon."

I nodded, even though he can't see me. I hung up and waited in the cold.

Doo Joon's POV

After I finally found a nearest opened store, I bought the ingredients to make juk. I came home quickly in case something happened to Ji Hyo. I exited my car and unlocked the house door, entering inside. I set the items I bought on the counter in my kitchen.

Then, I quickly headed to the guest room.

I sighed in relief, seeing the still sleeping Ji Hyo. I left the room to go to the kitchen.

However, I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. I fished my phone out. It was Yo Seob. I picked it up.

"Hey, Yo Seob."

"Hi, um...is Ji Hyo with you?"

"Um...yeah, waeyo?"

I heard him sigh."Baekhyun began panicking because she ran out of Lovely Flowerz after an incident happened. He told me that she went missing after that, and she wouldn't pick up his calls."

Ah...that explains all those ringings I heard in the car. I thougt I was imagining those ringings.

"Can you give me his number? I think it's tim for the brother to be talking to him."

"Arraseo."He hung up.

A text came from Yo Seob. It was Baekhyun's number. I dialed it.

Baekhyun's POV

My phone started ringing.

Is it Yo Seob?

Unfortunately, it wasn't. It was an unknown caller.

Would it be a sasaeng?

I picked it up anyways.

"Yoboseyo?"I asked.

"Is this Baekhyun?"I heard a male voice."This is Yoon Doo Joon, the brother of the girl who you like."