Twenty One

Living For You

I don't know what to feel right now...Too much homework...Managed to update...Kept on procrastinating...Just banged my elbow on the laptop...Ouch...


Ji Hyo's POV 

As I ran away from Lovely Flowerz, I realized that it was snowing. The snow and wind brushed up against me. I also realized that I left my coat back at the store.

I only wore a long sleeved black shirt, pants, and my apron. It was freezing. I could feel my lips being all chapped and dry.

If it was colder, I bet my tears would turn into icicles.

I stopped running and looked around at my surroundings. 

actually ran to who knows where.

I found a bench nearby and sat down. I curled myself up into a ball. I cupped my freezing hands together and blew my warm breath into it. Then, I tried to create heat from it.

I could see my breath in the cold air as I breathe through my mouth into the sky. I could feel my cold tears spill from my eyes still. My tears caught the flying snow. The snow stuck onto my face.

Realization hit me. 

I have my phone with me...

I felt for my phone in my pocket and sighed in relief.

Good thing I didn't leave it in in the back of the store.

I took my phone out.

Right now, I need some comforting.

Should I call Baekhyun oppa? Wait...no, he's too busy. Even if he's not busy  he'll take me back home to see Omma. 

Should I call Doo Joon oppa? I'm not sure if he's busy or not. I should try though...

I dialed his number, pressing my phone against my ear. As I wait for him to pick up, I tried my best to wipe my tears away, as well as my runny nose that just appeared.

"Ji Hyo-ah?"He picked up.

My face brightened."Oppa!"I exclaimed."A-are you busy?"

"I'm not busy. I'm at my house. What are you doing?"

"Um..."

I looked at my surroundings. It looked like I was in a park. I do see more benches and a kiddie's playground.

I sniffled, clearing my throat."I-I'm outside."

"Outside? In the cold? It's snowing, though!"

Around me, the wind and snow roared together.

I don't know why, but I started to cry again.

"I-I'm fine, oppa,"I lied.

"A-Are you sure?"I heard him ask.

Why can't I tell him my problems?

I nodded with my tears flowing, even though he can't see."N-ne...Gwenchana, oppa..."

I looked up at the dark sky with my blurry vision. The snow hit my hard. I sniffled and choked a sob.

"Ji Hyo...are you crying?"

It's time I give in...

I let out another  choked sob."O-oppa.."I cried out.

"JI Hyo-ah! What's wrong?!?!"

Everything...

"Oppa...I-I need you right now..."

"W-Where are you?"

I shook my head."I-I don't know, oppa. I t-think I'm in a park near where I work..."

"A-arraseo, I'll be there, huh? Stay where you are, Ji Hyo-ah. I'll come as fast as I can."He hung up.

I held the phone close to me. I kept looking left to right for a figure that looked exactly like him.

Right now, I needed him the most.

Doo Joon's POV 

After I ended the call with Ji Hyo, I grabbed my coat and ran out of my house.

First, I headed to Lovely Flowerz, her workplace, by car which was closed. Then, I got out my phone and searched for the nearest park around here. When I located it on my phone, I got back in my car. I followed the directions of my phone.

Baekhyun's POV

I arrived home at around 9:15.

"Omma, I'm home!"I exclaimed, closing the door and taking off my shoes. 

I heard no response.

Usually she would welcome me to some dinner. Hm...this is strange.

The lights to the living room was dark. I took off my coat and laid it on nearby couch. The only light source I could see was from the dining room. I slowly entered the dining room and found Omma at the dining table, staring off into space.

"O-omma?"I called.

I slowly headed towards her.

"Omma, what's wrong?"I asked.

She gave no response.

There is seriously somethingwrong with her. Wait...where's Ji Hyo?

I quickly left the dining room to check Ji Hyo's room. She wasn't there. I got out and knocked on the bathroom door. When I heard no response, I opened the door and saw no one.

Where is she?

I quickly headed back to Omma.

"Omma, where's Ji Hyo?"I questioned.

She looked up at me. I noticed tears stretched across her face.

What happened while I was gone?

"Baekhyun-ah, is it true that Ji Hyo's secretly buying drugs?"She asked.

What the heck is wrong with her?!?! Ji Hyo would never ever do that!

"Of course not! She would never do that! Where did you hear this from?!?!?!"

"A-awhile ago at the store, these three girls said that they're highschool chingus with Ji Hyo. T-then, I asked them what drinks they want and went to the back of the store to get them their drinks. When I came back, I see Ji Hyo pulling onto one of the girl's hair...Her chingu told me how Ji Hyo is secretly buying drugs using the store's money too..."She sighed."It did sound strange that Ji Hyo would have this bad behavior, but...I culdn't help but believe them..."

Ji Hyo...Where's Ji Hyo?

I began to panic even more."O-omma...where's Ji Hyo, huh?"

She shook her head, tearing up."I told her that I didn't want to see her at that time and told her to apologize, b-but...she ran out of the store instead...I-I don't know where she went..."

I blinked the coming tears away.

"I-I'm gonna go find her...I have to find her."I turned away from her, grabbing my coat. I reached for my phone in the pockets.

I dialed Ji Hyo's number, waiting for her to pick up. I began walking towards the door.

"B-be safe, my son!"Omma exclaimed."Please find her!"

Ji Hyo's POV

I sat in the cold, clutching onto my phone and waiting for Doo Joon to come. As I waited for him, I sneezed loudly into the sleeve of my coat.

I took a breath through my mouth.

"Ew...that sounded ugly,"I croaked out.

My phone started to ring. I looked at who called. It was Baekhyun.

"Ji Hyo-ah!"I heard a familiar male voice call from a distance.

I looked up frm my phone and ignored the ringing.

I scanned the man who was running towards me. My crying restarted."Oppa!"