Ten

Living For You

Honors Biology is soooo difficult. My grade in it dropped to a B. Excuse my complaint, guys. I regret choosing that over regulars. I should've picked regulars...Well, enjoy the chapter! Man...some short and many POVs changing...


Ji Hyo's POV

"J-Ji Hyo-ah, is that really you?"Yo Seob asked through the microphone.

He found me. I should be happy, right? But, why am I feeling this anxiousness?

Everyone around me began whispering.

I had to get out of here. I can't stand the attention.

I began gathering my belongings.

"Ji Hyo? Who's Ji Hyo?"Everyone whispered to each other.

I took a last look at Yo Seob before leaving. I grabbed my things and tried to leave that area.

Yo Seob's POV

I watched her try to escape the crowd.

"Ji Hyo!"I called her name through the microphone.

I gave my microphone to Doo Joon and ran off the stage into the screaming crowd.

"Ji Hyo!"I yelled after her.

Doo Joon's POV

I watched him run off stage, trying to chase after Ji Hyo. I sighed in relief that she's alive, but I needed to chase after him before anyone assumes anything between them.

"This Yo Seob..."I muttered. I turned to Junhyung, handing Yo Seob's and my micorphone to him."I'll be back."I took off, running into the screaming crowd, like Yo Seob.

Yo Seob's POV

Before Ji Hyo could exit the building, I caught up to her, panting. I held her wrist back, twisting her around to pull her into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly against me. I was afraid of losing her again. However, she was struggling under me, so I wrapped my arms around her very tightly.

I could hear many fans shouting,"Lucky! She's so lucky! I want to be in her place!"

"O-oppa..."I heard her whisper.

"Please...don't leave me again,"I pleaded into her ear for her to hear over the loud screaming fans.

Doo Joon's POV

As I caught up to them, I panted, walking towards them.

"Ya, she has to hug me first,"I stated, loudly for Yo Seob to hear but quiet for the B2uties.

I pulled Ji Hyo away from his embrace and hugged her.

The screams from the fans gotten louder when I hugged her.

"Ya...I missed you, Ji Hyo-ah."

She smiled, replying,"Me too, oppa..."She hugged me tighter, but we pulled back after some seconds.

"I can't believe I couldn't recognize you, but...since we're in this situation, I'm gonna tell everyone everything, except your problem, arraseo?"I whispered into her ear. She nodded.

I grabbed her hand and escorted her to the stage with Yo Seob trailing behind. We reached the stage, heding to where the others are. Junhyung gave our microphones back to us. I watched him pat Ji Hyo's head, smiling.

I held my microphone up to my lips, thinking of what to say to the fans."Anneyong, B2uties!"I recieved many cheers and screams."I'm really sorry we had to end the concert like this, but...I have something to tell all of you that we haven't told you about."I waited for everyone to settle down. I finally heard silence."The person who's standing next to me...is my long lost sister, Yoon Ji Hyo."I heard a lot of gasps and whispers from the crowd. I turned to Yo Seob if he wanted to add anything.

"Uh...she's our childhood friend. We've all known her ever since,"Yo Seob explained."O-One day, she disappeared. She disappeared for about seven years. I-We are all glad that she is safe and alive now that she came here..."

I sighed. He's about to cry.

Ji Hyo's POV

I turned to Yo Seob, who was tearing up.

I heard the fans shout,"Don't cry, oppa!"

I let go of Doo Joon's hand and headed towards the crying Yo Seob.

"Oppa..."I called, patting his back. I pulled him into an embrace."Gwenchana, oppa. I'm here,"I whispered.

While the other members were talking to the fans, I guided Yo Seob to the backstage, wherever that is. One of the stylists walked up to me, handing me some tissues. 

I gladly took them, wiping Yo Seob's constant tears.

My heart broke into millions of pieces. Seeing him cry so much than before hurt me. It made me feel guilty for leaving them.

I cupped his cheeks."Oppa...seeing you like this, breaks my heart...Jebal...stop crying, huh?"

He looked up at me, cupping my cheeks as well."You do know how much I miss you, right?"

Tears began to well up in my eyes as well. He pulled me towards him, crashing his lips onto mine.

I was afraid that someone would caught us, but right now, he needed me.

Dong Woon's POV

Hyung must be crying a lot. He hasn't seen Ji Hyo in a long time.

While Doo Joon distracted the fans by talking, I nudged Ki Kwang, who turned to me.

"Hyung, were you shocked at Ji Hyo's appearance today?"

He shook his head."Ani, Junhyung and I knew she would be here."He smiled."See...I'm not a pabo at all! Remember how you questioned me about who I was texting?"

*Flashback*

"Hyung! What are you doing?"I asked, coming over to Ki Kwang, who was on his phone.

He looked at me with his bulging eyes. I saw him turn off his phone.

He chuckled."Oh...just texting someone..."

Hm...that seems suspicious...

*Flashback End*

I nodded.

"Well, that was Ji Hyo!"He stated.

Aw...I thought he did have a girlfriend. It looked suspicious. Wait...that's not fair! Ki Kwang and Junhyung gets to know about Ji Hyo, while I can't!

I pouted.

Yo Seob's POV

We pulled away, resting our foreheads against each others. I stared into her beautiful eyes. Then, my eyes lowered to her soft lips, pecking them for a second.

She pulled away, embarrassed. She wiped my face of any tears with the tissues."You need to go out on stage for the last goodbye."

I nodded. Before I run out onto the stage, I looked back at her." You'll be waiting here, right?"

She smiled, nodding.

I smiled back, running on stage.

Doo Joon's POV

"Komawo, B2uties!"I shouted with the others.

We bid our farewells to the fans and left the stage.

I spotted Ji Hyo waiting on us. I headed towards her, but Dongwoon beat me to her.

"Ji Hyo-ah!"He shouted, picking her up and spinning her around.

Ji Hyo's POV

I gripped onto Dongwoon as he spun me around. He is extremely strong. He finally put me down, examining me.

"Ya...Ji Hyo-ah, you've gotten prettier!"He exclaimed. I smiled, blushing."Can I have your number?"

"Ya...watch it, maknae,"Hyun Seung warned."She's Yo Seob's."

I chuckled.

Well, I'm not his yet. I'm not sure if we are still a couple.

I gave them all my number with my Instagram, accepting their requests, since my account is private.

"Let's hang out soon so you can explain everything to us,"Doo Joon suggested.

"Since you guys are busy, Junhyung and Ki Kwang can explain it to you guys. They were late for practice because they've been listening to me,"I explained as an excuse for them.

"So...that's where you two were..."Doo Joon said.

I began to think of Baekhyun. I shoudl be heading home.

"Um, I have to go now, guys. It was nice seeing you all again,"I told them.

I was about to leave, but Yo Seob held onto my wrist.

"Wait...where do you live?"He asked.

I gave him an assuring smile."Don't worry, I'm living in a safe place. Someone is supposed to pick me up right now."I gave everyone a hug and left the building.

I dialed Baekhyun's manager on my phone.

"Yoboseyo?"I heard his voice.

"Oh...it finished."

"Oh, arraseo. I'm coming."

We hung up.

I waited patiently for him outside the building.

People who were at the concert recognized me. Some of them didn't approach to me though because they were surprised. However, a man went up to me."

"You're Doo Joon-shi's dongsaeng?"The man asked.

Slowly, I nodded."Ne..."

"Can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure, but-"

I was cut off by his yelling that frightened me,"I"VE GOT YOON DOO JOON"S LONG LOST SISTER!"

A group of people surrounded me. I realized they were reporters. I was shocked by the amount of flashes and questions.

From afar, I spotted Baekhyun's manager. He tried to get through the reporters to reach me. However, he was pushed back by the reporters. He tried again, grabbing my arm this time. He forced me out of the reporters, quickly leading me to the car. I got in, buckling my seatbelt and him as well.

We both took a huge breath.

Man...that was tough.

"Ya...what just happened?"He asked, driving off.

"Well...I've been attacked by them because everyone found out that I'm Yoon Doo Joon's dongsaeng,"I explained.

His eyes widened, glancing at me."You're what?!?!?"