Twenty Three

Living For You

041916...that date...breaks my heart. I'm pretty sure it broke your hearts too, the B2uties hearts...Thank you for all the seven or six years you've been with us.  You were the one that brought me into Beast, my bias. No matter what, I'll still support you, Hyunseung oppa. You'll always remain in my heart...and in my stories.

(I don't own these gifs/images. These belongs to their rightful owners.)


Baekhyun's POV

How did he get my number? Wait...probably from Yo Seob. Most importantly, how does Doo Joon know I like her?

"Yoboseyo?"I heard Doo Joon ask."Baekhyun?"

"N-ne?"I stuttered."This is Baekhyun."

"You don't need to worry aboutJi Hyo. She's safe and fine at my house."

I sighed in relief."Komawo,"I whispered.

"Baekhyun-ah..."I heard him call me.

"Ne?"

"I suggest you to let go of your feelings for Ji Hyo. She's with Yo Seob. You'll only make it hard for yourself if you continue loving her like that. I don't want you to be heartbroken."

Before he could continue anymore, I hung up.

I-I...How am I supposed to give up my feelings? 

Doo Joon's POV

"Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?"

I heard no response. I looked at my phone.

"Ya...did he really hang up on me?"

I sighed, setting my phone on the kitchen counter.

I hope he listens to my advice...

I began pulling the ingredients out to cook juk for Ji Hyo.

Yo Seob's POV

After I sent Baekhyun's phone number to Doo Joon, I sighed.

I was going to ask him if I could come over, but I can't. I'm sure Ji Hyo would be happy to see Doo Joon. She hasn't spent that much time with her brother. Plus, I have spent my time with her mostly. 

I sighed again.

I'll have her later.

Ji Hyo's POV

I woke up by someone shaking me gently. I opene my eyes slowly, staring at Doo Joon, who was in a plain t-shirt and sleeping pants.

"D-Doo Joon?"

I looked around at my surroundings. The room I was in was unfamiliar.

"W-where am I?"I asked.

"You're in my house,"Doo Joon replied."Here."He helped me sit up against the headboard of the bed.

Suddenly, a spoon was shoved into my mouth by Doo Joon.

I stared at him, who was holding a bowl of something that looked like soup or porridge.

(I don't own this image. It belongs to its rightful owner. I love cháo...or juk...or whatever it's called. Mostly I like the chicken one...)

I swallowed what Doo Joon gave me. He took the spoon out of my mouth.

I tasted what he fed me. It was pretty good. It's not the best though. I pointed at the bowl that he was holding.

"What is that?"I asked.

"Juk. Rice porridge. I cooked it just for you."He took a spoonful of it and raised it to my mouth."Say 'ah'."

"I can feed myself, you know? I'm not a baby."

"You're my dongsaeng. COme on, you need to eat to take your medicine. You had a fever."

Yeah...had.

I still accepted the juk into my mouth. I watched as he set the bowl on the desk beside me.

"Finish the juk. I'm goign to get the medicine."

"Arraseo."I watched him leave the room.

I grabbed the bowl and set it on my lap. I began to eat it while staring outside the window, seeing the black sky filled with stars.

When I finished, I set it down on the desk. I spotted my phone on the desk as well. I probably didn't see it there.

I reached for my phone, grabbing it. I turned my phone on, seeing many missed calls and texts from Baekhyun.

I started reading the texts.

Baekhyun: Ji Hyo-ah, where are you?

Baekhyun: Ji Hyo-ah, answer me.

Baekhyun: Ji Hyo-ah, you're scaring me.

Baekhyun: Seriously, where are you? 

Baekhyun: I miss you. Come back.

Baekhyun: Please call and text me back.

Baekhyun: Ji Hyo-ah, don't go.

Baekhyun: Forgive omma, huh? She misses you too. Khaeb song...

His texts ended.

He must've been really worrid. I dialed his number, waiting for him to pick up.

Immediately, he did."Ji Hyo?"

"Ne, it's me. You're really worried, aren't you?"

"OF COURSE!"I started to hear sobs later on.

"B-Baekhyun?"

"I thought I wasgoing to lose you..."I heard him whsper.

I smiled."Don't worry, I'm safe. I'm coming back in morning."

"You better, Ji Hyo-ah!"

I giggled."I will. Goodnight, oppa."

"Goodnight."

Doo Joon's POV

I was in the kitchen, searching for the medicine through the cabinets.

"Aigoo..."I ran my fingers through my hair."Where's the medicine? I'm positive that I put all of the medicines in these cabinets..."I huffed.

It took me more than a minute to find where I kept the medicines. After finding them and reading it, I grabbed a glass of water and the medicine to the guest room where Ji Hyo was at.

As I entered, I noticed that she finished eating, and she was on her phone.

She noticed my presence and set her phone aside.

"You're finished already?"I asked.

She nodded. 

I came towards her, sitting on the edge of the bed. I handed her the water and helped her open the medicine.

She threw the tablets into and gulped down the water. After finishing the water, she set it down on the desk, satisfied with the cool drink in .

"So...mind telling me why you were cryingin?"I asked.

She patted at the area besides her on the bed. I obeyed, sitting next to her. She snuggled under my arm, laying her head on my side.

"I needed comfort from my oppa...These girls from the Beautiful Show and our highschool claimed to be my "friends","she started, quoting the word in the air..

I nodded."I'm listening."

"They were insulting me, so I pulled onto one of the girl's hair. However...omma appeared at the right timing. Then...t-those girls started telling lies about me!"

I noticed her voice shaking, so I began patting her back.

"I-I can't believe that Omma believed them! Would you believe them, oppa?"

"What were the lies?"I asked.

"T-they said I was buying drugs...with the money I stole...I doesn't even make any sense! I'm not that kind of person, oppa!"She cried.

I clenched my fists.

How could they??? And they're fans? How can they be this cruel to hurt someone with their lies?

I sighed."Sh...don't worry. I'll deal with them, Ji Hyo..."I whispered.

I pulled her closer to me.

"You need some rest..."She agreed and obeyed.

I hummed a Beast song for her to sleep. When I finished thesong, I checked if she was asleep. I was indeed correct.

I searched for my phone in my pockets and fished it out. I went on the Instagram to express my feelings.

I sent out a black photo and a caption.

"I'm disappointed that a few of the fans are acting like this towards my dongsaeng...What has my dongsaeng done to you for you to hurt her with these lies? I hope you have the courage to apologize to her."

I also tweeted it on my Twitter.

I refreshed my page. I have received many comments. They went like this:

 

- Ya...whoever these so-called fans are, they're not B2uties at all!

 

- Who could hurt his dongsaeng like this?!?! I'm ashamed of them...

 

- Whoever you are, you better apologize to her!

 

- Oh, no! Doo Joon oppa, you're sad! Whoever did this to his dongsaeng, apologize!!

 

- Stay strong, Ji Hyo! don't take their words into heart! They're jealous of you!

 

I got out of the app and left the room for Ji Hyo to sleep peacefully.