Thirty

Living For You

AJDBSICNSJ THAT PROLOGUE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! 😢😢😢 I'm not able to see the music video on July 4 because I'm gonna be on the stickin cruise!!! There's no wifi, unless you pay! I'm gonna slowly die, waiting to get off the boat for the mv. 

Well...I got 2nd place for the competition. I'm disappointed that I got a certain question wrong.


Yo Seob's POV 

"Oppa,"I heard a familiar female voice call me.

Immediately, I open my eyes and sat up. I looked at my surroundings.

I was sitting on soft, not prickly, grass. Flowers were popping everywhere around me, but the flowers were mainly roses.

(I just had to do this. It's sooooo b2utiful!!! Imagine without that black ribbon on him and that outift he's wearing. I DON'T OWN THESE IMAGES.

Link: https://twitter.com/hashtag/yoseob)

I looked at myself too.

Why am I in a white suit?

(He's soooo handsome. I DON'T OWN THIS TOO!

Link: http://furytigresse.deviantart.com/art/Yoseob-Midnight-Sun-Limited-Wallpaper-367649412)

One rose appeared in my pocket.

"Oppa!"The voice called again.

I turned to the voice. My eyes widened, and my jaw opened. I laid my eyes on the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. She wore a white beautiful dress. 

Should I call it a wedding dress?

Her hair was styled elegantly. There was also a rose in her hair.

(Not mine again...I was too lazy to find a dress...

Link: http://www.parisciel.com/blog/en/25-brilliant-inspiring-ways-use-rose-wedding/#.V2hqVbgrLIU)

She began running towards me. I'm surprised she is running barefoot and that she's not tripping over her own dress.

I began running towards her as well.

When we reached each other, I grabbed her by her tiny waist and spun her around, admiring her beautiful, happy face.

She held onto me and stared into my eyes as I stared into hers. She leaned close to me until her lips met mine.

I stopped spinning her and set her down on the grass.

My hands rested around her waist, pulling her closer to ne. I felt my back landing on the grass, and I pulled her with me. We pulled away, and I set her beside me.

"Yo Seob-ah! Yo Seob-ah!"I heard an unfamiliar high-pitched voice.

Ji Hyo didn't seem to notice the sound. She sighed peacefully on my shoulder.

I turn to see a dog that looked exactly like Yanggaeng. 

Wait...that is Yanggaeng! 

There was a small velvet box in his mouth. He dropped it on my hand. I'm surprised it's not wet from his mouth. I slowly open the box and see a sparkling ring. I looked at Yanggaeng.

"Make it happen!"He squeaked.

Then, he ran away to wherever he came from.

"Great job, Yanggaeng!"I heard familiar voices that sound like the Beast members.

I took the ring out and turned to the laying Ji Hyo, whose eyes were closed.

"Ji Hyo-ah,"I called.

"Hm?"She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

I took a deep breath.

I can do this!

"Ji Hyo-ah, will you marry me?"I asked.

I noticed tears welling up in her eyes. I saw her smile brighten more. 

She opened to answer."Yo Seob-ah, wake up,"she answered.

My eyes opened. I realize that I am still in the car. Yanggaeng was still sleeping on my lap, and Ji Hyo was now sleeping on my shoulder.

I felt someone gently shake me.

"Yo Seob-ah,"I heard Omma's voice.

I turned to her."N-ne?"

"We're here."She picked up the sleeping Yanggaeng.

"O-oh...ne."

I sighed, yawning.

It had to be a dream...

Well, the weirdest part was Yanggaeng speaking, so that had to be a dream.

Omma opened Ji Hyo's side door.

I carried Ji Hyo out of the car and into the house.

Doo Joon arrived within a few minutes, and we decided to sleep over that night.

 

A few weeks have passed, as well as Christmas. She feels guilty that she didn't give us any gifts. The good thing is that she's almost healed.

I really needed to discuss about our relationship/ Once I posted that thing on Instagram, fans have been wondering what's wrong. It has been over many weeks now. I also need to arrange a day for her to meet with my sister.

Baekhyun did come back to his house though. He came back after two days when Ji Hyo came back from the hospital.

But...there's really something wrong with him. He avoids her...

*Flashback*

A Few Days Ago..,

I was at her house, in the living room. She was trying to pry out what I wanted for my birthday, since it was coming up.

We heard footsteps in the hallway, and we looked up, seeing Baekhyun leave his room and out of the house. He didn't bother looking or greeting Ji Hyo at all.

I watched Ji Hyo stare after him until he left. She gave a long sigh and returned back to her prying what I wanted.

"Jagiya, is there something wrong with you and Baekhyun?"I asked with concern.

She gave me a light smile."Aniya...Don't worry about it, oppa. It's nothing.

She's hiding something from me. 

"Are you sure?"

She nodded."Now, what do you wanr for your birthday?"She changed the topic.

*Flashback End*

Right now, Doo Joon is hangout out with Ji Hyo to accompany her.

I took my phone out and dialed Baekhyun's number.

I need to know what is happening.

One ring...two ring...

"What do you want, Yo Seob-shi?"I heard his voice.

"Where are you?"I demanded.

"Why do you care?"

"We need to talk, Baekhyun. Right now."I grabbed my disguise, wearing it."Where are you?"

He finally gave in and gave me his location.

I left my house and got in the car. I began to drive to where he was.

Baekhyun's POV

I hung up and tossed my phone on the table.

"Who was that?"Sehun asked, sipping his bubble tea.

"Sh...it's none of your business, maknae,"Chanyeol says.

"Hey Sehun, you're gonna have a guest coming to your house today,"I stated.

His eyes widened."Chincha? Who is it?"

"Yo Seob,"I replied.

"Yo Seob Sunbae? Wae?"

"I don't know. Ask Yo Seob."

Sehun turned to Chanyeol."Do you know why, Chanyeol hyung."

"Just drink your bubble tea,"Chanyeol told.

Sehun nodded.

Yo Seob's POV

I arrived at a house.

"This should be the correct address,"I said to myself.

I headed to the front door and knocked. The door opened, revealing Sehun.

"Yo Seob Sunbae! You're here! Come in, come in!"He welcomed me inside and closed the door behind me.

"Would you like bubble tea?"He asked.

I shook my head."Oh...no thanks. Is Baekhyun here though?"

"Over there,"Chanyeol, who was on the couch, pointed to nearby standing Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighs."Sehunnie, we're using the kitchen."

"Arraseo!"

Baekhyun and I went inside.

Baekhyun's POV

I closed the kitchen door behind us and crossed my arms at him.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Ji Hyo has been acting strangely, and I think you're the one who made her like that,"Yo Seob says.

Ah...so he knows...

"So?"

"So?!?! She's like that because of you!"He yelled.

"Aren't you her boyfriend? What do I have to do with her? I don't love her anymore! You can have her!"

He loooked surprised."Well, you didn't have to be so cold to her! At least talk to her! Whenever you pass by, she would stare after you. And you never take one look at her!"

"Then what would you do if he rejected your confession towards her?"I retorted."Do you know how it feels?!?! It hurts me more to be around her who can't return the feelings. I'm trying to distance myself, so she can love you without any obstacles, like me, around her!"

His phone starts ringing in his pocket.

Yo Seob's POV

My phone starts ringing. I looked at who called.

Doo Joon?

I look at Baekhyun."One moment."

I picked it up."What's up, hyung?"

"Ya, Yo Seob-ah, this is an emergency..."

"What?"

"I was talking with Ji Hyo, and she told me about her problem with her and Baekhyun. She's been stressing a lot, a-and...she was thinking of breaking up with you."

What? Why? She...Is she that hurt? 

"B-bwo?"

"Yo Seob-ah! Do something! She's pondering over it now. I'm gonna try and help her change her mind about it."

"A-arraseo. I'll come soon."We hung up.

I drop my phone to my side. I looked at him, who stared back at me.

"She's thinking of breaking up with me. Her heart must be in so much pain. Can't you see? She wants everyone to be happy. She cares much for you for her to think of breaking up with me."