Five

Living For You

It passed Junhyung's birthday!!!!๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆYay! I get to have my break from school! It was cold this morning...I saw a black cat in my backyard. When I got outside to see it, it disappeared. It must've been cold...Poor kitty. I must find it.

We have a special appearance in this chapter! Enjoy!


Junhyung's POVย 

I felt a presence behind me as I read my message from Ji Hyo. I turned around, seeing Ki Kwang staring at my screen.ย 

My eyes widened, turning my phone off. I stood up, trying to act casual.

He pointed at my phone that was now in my pocket."Was that Ji-"

Before he could continue his sentence, my hand slapped over his mouth. I looked around, seeing the other busy members focused on something else.

"Sh...I'll explain later,"I whispered in his ear.

He nodded.

Ji Hyo's POVย 

It was closing time at Lovely Flowerz. Omma told me to leave first, since she had to stop by her friend's house to get something.

I left the shop and walked home alone. Our house was nearby though. It took like about five to ten minutes.

As I walked home, I untied my hair, letting the breeze pick it up into the air. I fished my phone out from my bag, checking my messages.ย 

I had a message from Baekhyun and Junhyung. I checked Junhyung's message first.

He sent a picture of himself in sunglasses in a room with a caption of:

Junhyung: We're preparing for the Beautiful Show.

I texted back.

Ji Hyo: Why do you wear sunglasses indoors? Ooh, I forgot! I'm going to the Beautiful Show! I'm going to buy the tickets tonight! It'll be the first Beautiful Show that I'm going to!

I sent the message, and he instantly replied back.

Junhyung: I don't want you to see my tired eyes ย You better buy them quickly. They'll be sold out soon.

Ji Hyo: Ara.

I noticed I've arrived at the house.

Ji Hyo: You must be tired. I'll let you sleep. Good Night, oppa. Sweet dreams. ๐Ÿ˜ช

I entered the house and was greeted by yellings from a certain person.

Baekhyun's POVย 

I'm in the living room of my house alone, waiting for Ji Hyo to reply to my message and to come home. It's almost 8:30. I sighed.ย 

Where is this girl?

I heard the door open. I stood up, looking at who came in.

"YA! Why didn't you reply to my messages?!?!"

"Mianhe, oppa. You must be hungry. I'll make dinner."

I nodded.

In an hour, dinner was ready.

"Where's omma?"I asked.

"She's at her friend's house. She should be coming home by now."

Ji Hyo's POVย 

I left some dinner on table for omma when she comes home.ย 

I'm alone in the living room, trying to buy the tickets. I was praying that they weren't sold out, but I guess luck wasn't on my side.

These were the words that appeared on my screen:

We're sorry, but the tickets to the Beast Beautiful Show has been sold out.

"Ya! Sold out?!?! It's been a few days and it's already out?!?!?"I screamed at the laptop.

Baekhyun's POV

ย I was in my room on my phone. Suddenly, I started to hear screaming from Ji Hyo on how the tickets are sold out.

Her scream scared me, making me drop my phone. However, I was also relieved. She doesn't have to go to the Beautiful Show anymore to see her lover.

Ji Hyo's POVย 

The next morning, I came out of my house depressed.ย 

I brought my white guitar to Lovely Flowerz to let my emotions out.

No...I'm not smashing my guitar.

This guitar is too precious because it's from Baekhyun.

I was supposed to have a guitar lesson with Chanyeol this afternoon, but he's busy with his schedule.

I arrived at the store, wearing my work clothes. I began to sprinkle each flower. I looked extremely blank and depressed from last night.

Am I really not going to the Beautiful Show? I want to see them so I bad, especially Doo Joon and Yo Seob.

The past few minutes there was barely any customers, so I got outside of Lovely Flowerz with my guitar. I sat on the bench outside the store.

I tuned my guitar, ready to play. After tuning it, I started to strum a random song that comes into my mind.

I started off with the children song,"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" because I couldn't think of anything.

Soon, playing the children song became boring, so I changed it to something more challenging. I thought of the song,"Can You Smile" from Infinite.ย 

I tried to play it, but I kept on messing it up since I'm not sure with some of their notes. I just went with the flow of how I thought it went.

A man wearing sunglasses and a mask was about to pass me, but he came back and sat next to me. He gestured me to give the guitar to him.

I hesitated. Should I give my guitar to a stranger?? Wait...if I give it to him, he could run for it, stealing my guitar. But...if I give it to him, he could show off a talent with it. That would be cool...

I scanned at him. I looked into his small, but mesmerizing eyes. I knew I could trust him. I handed him my guitar.

He continued playing "Can You Smile". It was really accurate. Unexpectedly, ย he starts to sing, even with his mask on. His nasal voice was recognizable.

I wanted to point out who he was, but I waited after he finished.

Luckily, there was only a few people around.

When he finished, I applauded for him.

"You're L, am I correct?"I asked.

He looked kind of surprised that I guessed correctly.

I looked around to see if anyone was near us."Before anyone notice, you should go. I have to get back to work."He nodded, handing my guitar back."Infinite hwaiting!"I whispered.

I could tell that he was smiling under his mask because of his eyes. He left, and I went inside to work.

When there was barely any customers again, I texted Junhyung.

Ji Hyo: I'm so happy! I met L!!! But...I have bad news, oppa! The tickets are sold out!ย 

After a few minutes on waiting for his text, it came.

Junhyung: Are you working tomorrow?

Ji Hyo: Ne.

Junhyung: Okay, Ki Kwang found out about you. Can I bring him so you can explain it to him?

I sighed.

Ji Hyo: Yes, bring him.