Seven

Living For You

How was everyone's New Year? I hope 2016 is a great year for all of us. It's almost Yo Seob's birthday! Should I update a chapter on his birthday? 


Baekhyun's POV 

When I received Ji Hyo's message, I turned off the video game.

"Ya...why?"Chanyeol asked.

"We need to pick up Ji Hyo and get some snacks."

"Yehet!"Sehun exclaimed, dropping his larva toys. He dashed out of the room before us.

(Yehet: When you're happy or excited. I think that's what the meaning is. Don't bash me, please, if it's incorrect...)

"Ya! We need to wear our disguise!"Chanyeol shouted after him.

Junhyung's POV 

While Ji Hyo was on her phone, Ki Kwang punched me in the shoulder.

"Ya, are you crazy?"he hissed.

"I probably am,"I agreed.

"We're supposed to be preparing for the Beautiful Show."

"Look, Ki Kwang, I have a bad feeling with whoever this 'oppa' is. We're supposed to be getting Yo Seob and Ji Hyo together so Yo Seob would quit moping around for her."

"Then what are we supposed to tell Doo Joon, huh?"He took a breath, smiling. His face brightened into a cheerful way."Hey Doo Joon, sorry we couldn't attend the practice. We were out with YOUR SISTER, who's STILL ALIVE."His face and snile changed back to seriousness.

The door opened, having a ring sound. We turned to the door, seeing three disguised men. Two of them were obviously taller than us, while one of them is probably shorter than me by one inch.

They must be customers.

Baekhyun's POV 

We entered Lovely Flowerz, taking off our disguises. There were two men in there, probably customers.

One of them wore sunglasses, while the other one held his cap and mask.

I recognized him. He was Lee Ki Kwang. The other one, I wasn't sure, probably another member from Beast.

Wait, why are they here? How did they find her? Why didn't she tell me about them being here? 

"Ji Hyo...why are they here?"I asked.

I tried my best to hold my anger back. I can't stand her being with other men, except for people I trust, like Chanyeol or Sehun, etc.

I watched her face expression. It looked like she was panicking.

Junhyung's POV 

I watched Ki Kwang's eyes bulge."Oh, aren't you guys from EXO?"Ki Kwang asked.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo,"the two of them greeted, bowing. 

The shorter one slightly bowed, murmuring his greetings.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I'm like dying in the inside. Was that a glare from Baekhyun's eyes? I need to do something...

I coughed, getting their attention."Um...well, should we go back home or buy the snacks?"I asked."If we all go, we might cause a commotion."

"I want to go!"Sehun exclaimed, shooting his hand straight up in the air.

"Can I go??? I haven't seen you in seven years,"Ki Kwang pleaded.

"Guys, just let her decide,"Chanyeol said.

Everyone got quiet.

I look at Baekhyun and Junhyung. Baekhyun looked like he would explode at any minute if he didn't get chosen. Junhyung, well...he looked normal. I guess both of them would be a right choice.

"Baekhyun and Junhyung oppa,"I chose.

 

It was very quiet on the way to the convenience store. I was walking in between them  Baekhyun was on my left and Junhyung on my right, both wearing their disguise.

While the others, Omma took them to the house.

I started the conversation."So...Baekhyun oppa, I got a ticket to the Beautiful Show. Junhyung gave it to me,"I said, looking at him, who just nodded.

We arrived at the convenience store. I grabbed the store's basket. I was praying that the people there doesn't recognize Baekhyun and Junhyung.

"Let's just get the snacks and get out of here,"Junhyung said next to me.

I nodded. I turned to Baekhtun."Which snacks do you want?"

Baekhyun's POV 

"Can I have everything?"I asked in a cutesy voice. 

I noticed Junhyung glaring at me, but I ignored him.

"Aigoo...ya, junk food is bad for you,"she scolded.

I stuck my tongue out at her, smiling."You eat junk food too, Ji Hyo. Admit it."

She smiled."Whatever. Go find your junk food."

I got some Shrimp snacks, Onion rings, and Chocopies. I headed back to Ji Hyo, putting the stuff in three basket she held on her arm. 

I glanced at Junhyung, who was just watching her. He's very quiet. 

"Is that all?"She asked. 

"Oh...Sehun wants bubble tea,"I said."There should be a store near here that sells it."

"Arraseo."She turned to Junhyung."You want anything, oppa?"

Junhyung's POV 

I was disgusted by Baekhyun trying to act cute. I think Yo Seob can do better.

He left to get his junk food, leaving Ji Hyo and me.

"You didn't bother to tell me about him?"I asked.

She looked at me."Are you mad?"

"Of course I'm mad. What else are you hiding from us?"

She shook her head."I have nothing, except about living with Baekhyun."

I sighed in frustration."Do you even-"

Baekhyun came back, running towards her. He put the junk food in the basket.

Ji Hyo turned to me."You want anything, oppa?"She asked, changing the topic.

Is she really the Ji Hyo I know? Does she still have feelings for Yo Seob? Why is she hanging around these people?

"Nothing,"I replied. We walked to the cashier.

I took out my phone, texting her. I didn't want Baekhyun to hear our conversation. 

Junhyung: I'm disappointed in you, Ji Hyo. Doo Joon and Yo Seob would be as well. You know how they'll react to this?

Baekhyun helped her get the things out from the basket to get them paid.

I heard Ji Hyo's phone ring and vibrate. I watched her take her phone out, reading my message. She glanced at me and then back at her phone, texting.

I received her message.

Ji Hyo: Oppa, don't get into this situation. I'll deal with this when I meet Yo Seob and Doo Joon.

This girl...

Junhyung: Are you seriously acting like this? We're already involved in this situation. You're making this harder for yourself to tell others.

Ji Hyo: Junhyung oppa, I'll deal with this, arraseo? I'm sorry that I hid this from you. I didn't want you to know about him living with me. You don't need to worry. If you're worried that I might lose my love for Yo Seob, I won't. Baekhyun is a good person. He won't do anything to me.

I sighed, slipping my phone in my pocket. 

We walked to the store to get Sehun his bubble tea.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I bought Sehun his Bubble tea, and we came back to the house.

As we entered the house, Baekhyun exclaimed,"We're back!"

We all took our shoes off, leaving it at the entrance.

"Noona!"I heard Sehun shout. He came out, running towards me."Did you get my bubble tea?"I pulled it out from the plastic bag that I was holding. His face brightened. He grabbed it, running off to where he came from."KOMAWO, NOONA!"

"Aigoo..."I laid the plastic bag on the table.

I stretched myself from shopping. Then, I headed to my room to change my clothes.

Junhyung's POV 

I came in the house and looked inside. It was a pretty house. It has good furniture too.

"JUNHYUNG! COME OVER HERE!"I heard Ki Kwang called.

I followed to where he was calling, leaving Baekhyun with the junk food.