Eighteen

Living For You

Can my Spring BreakšŸŒø come early? I can't wait much longer... Where are you Hyunseung? I miss you...šŸ˜¢I want to see you on stage with the rest of the members...


Ji Hyo's POVĀ 

We headed towards the ice skating rink by Yo Seob's car. However, Baekhyun paid for the ice skating fees for us. The good thing is that we got a discount because they recognized Yo Seob and him.

We all went to go find our skate sizes together. I was on the bench, finishing tying my shoelaces.

I am hoping that none of their fans would interrupt our fun.

I finished tying. I tried to stand up on my own. It has been awhile since I've ice skated.

"Here, let me help,"Baekhyun offered, holding out a hand.

I gladly accepted his hand. He helped me move away from the benches. Then, I began balancing by myself.

I turn to find Yo Seob, who was also having a difficult time. I waddled over to help him.

"You don't have to skate if you don't want to, oppa,"I told.

"I know...but I want to try something new. I haven't experienced ice skating yet."

Even though I was also having a hard time since this is my second time ice skating, I guided Yo Seob to the entrance of the rink where there were many people ice skating around.

I remembered the last time I ice skated...

*Flashback*

"Y-YA!!!"I screamed at the 19 year-old Baekhyun.

He was in front of me, skating backwards. I was gripping tightly onto both of his hands.

"DONā€™T YOU DARE LET GO!"

I was afraid that when I try to get up from falling, someone would run over my fingers with their skates as I try to get up.Ā 

He grinned, chuckling at me.

I'm glad he doesn't know about that fear of mine.

"Don't worry, I won't,"he said.

My feet began to slip on the ice. I began imagining someone running over my finger already.

"O-ppa! O-ppa!"I cried.

I was having a hard time keeping my balance and trying to keep up with him, who was moving quickly.

I felt myself falling on the ice, dragging Baekhyun down with me. I felt the freezing cold ice against my back and to top that off, Baekhyun landed right on me.

We looked at each other and began laughing our heads off.

"One more time,"he stated.

My fears disappeared. I knew that that with Baekhyun here, it won't happen because if someone is running over my fingers, someone absolutely has to run over his. Plus, everytime I fall, I can purposely drag him down with me.

I nodded. He got up, pulling me up with him.

*Flashback End*

"Don't worry, oppa. If you're wondering if your fingers are going to get chopped off, you won't. Because Baekhyun and I am here to save the day,"I randomly said to him.

"Huh?"He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Ignore what I said. Kaja!"

I led him into the rink, but once he entered, he slipped and fellĀ 

Baekhyun began laughing.

"Quit laughing and help me up,"Yo Seob muttered.

Baekhyun obeyed, still laughing over what happened. I smiled, glad that they were getting along.

"I should take a photo of this,"I said to myself.

I took my phone out, taking a picture of them laughing and with Baekhyun helping Yo Seob up.

I went on my Instagram and uploaded the photo I took with a caption.

"These two dorks..."

Hm...should I make my account public? I really want the world to know about this. Plus, I have been getting requests from B2uties to have my account as public.Ā 

I clicked the public button for my account.

It's officially public now.

Ā 

Yo Seob held onto the railings, waiting for Baekhyun and I to finish our lap together since Baekhyun wanted to.

However, I spotted two girls going up to him, asking for a photo together. I watched him flash a smile at them, accepting their request.

I heard someone call me.

I turn to Baekhyun."H-huh? Say that again?"

"I asked you for a last lap,"he saidĀ 

"O-oh...sure."

Yo Seob's POVĀ 

The two girls who requested a picture with me left. Since we're going to the pet dog cafe next, I should bring Yanggaeng then.

(Ok...So, apparently I forgot that Yo Seob has a sister. I'm not sure if he has a brother, but...*sigh*...this is a fanfiction. This isn't real. Only a fanfiction, I repeat. I'm gonna add her in this story!)

I got my phone out and dialed my noona's number.

"Yoboseyo?"I heard a familiar female voice.

"Noona!"I exclaimed.Ā 

"Oh, Yo Seob-ah! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well, thanks. Hey noona, if you're not busy, can you bring Yanggaeng to the pet dog cafe? The one where we often go to?"

"When?"

"Um...right now. But only if you're not busy though noona!"

"Arraseo, I'm not that busy. Anneyong dongsaeng! Meet you there!"

"I'll see you there, noona! Komawo!"

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

Then, I paid my attention to Ji Hyo and Baekhyun.

Ā 

We finally left the ice skating rink with some people trailing behind us, taking pictures. We hurriedly got inside the car, and I drove to the pet dog cafe.

"Seriously...how many fans do you guys have?"Ji Hyo mumbled in the car.

We finally arrived at the pet cafe. I parked the car, and we exited the car. We walked to the cafe quickly before any swarmings of people and entered the cafe. An employee recognized and greeted, and I greeted back. We passed through the gates that led to the dogs.

I began to hear familiar barks. I spotted Yanggaeng running up to me.

"Yanggaeng-ah!"I exclaimed.

I squated down to catch him. When he pounced on me, I picked him up and cuddled him.

"Oh...Yanggaeng-ah! You don't know how much I missed you!"

Baekhyun's POVĀ 

Yep...this guy is a weirdo...But I think most people would behave like that if they haven't seen their pets in a long time. I'll forgive him...Should I get a dog too? It is adorable...

Then, a woman went up to us.

Yo Seob's POVĀ 

"Dongsaeng-ah!"A female voice called.

I turned to where the voice came from.

I smiled."Noona!"I gave her a hug with Yanggaeng in my arms."Komawo jeongmal, noona!"

We separated from the hug.

"No problem."She gave me the leash."I have to go now. Anneyong!"

"Anneyong, noona!"

She left the cafe. Then, I realized Ji Hyo and Baekhyun were still here.

"Sorry guys, that was my sister,"I apologized.

"Oppa! You never told me that you had a sister! I never even seen her until today!"Ji Hyo exclaimed.

"Mianhe. How about I set up a date for you guys to hang out and know each other?"

She nodded, happily. I showed Yanggaeng to Ji Hyo.

"Anneyong, Ji Hyo-ah! My name's Yanggaeng,"I greeted in a cutesy way.

Yanggaeng barked.

She giggled."Aw...you're so cute!"She exclaimed.

I smiled."Of course, I'm always cute!"

"Oh...I meant Yanggaeng."

I frowned. I heard Baekhyun laughing behind her.

"Ji Hyo-ah!"I pouted, puckering my bottom lip out.

"Don't worry, you're cute too, but you've gotten manly from boxing."

Ā Ji Hyo's POVĀ 

We enjoyed with the other dogs at the cafe too.

The one I like the most, excluding Yanggaeng, would be the pomeranian one.

Wherever I go, this light brown pomeranian follows me. It's extremely adorable!

I sat at the tables, watching Yo Seob and Baekhyun play with Yanggaeng and the other dogs.

I ordered myself a a hot caramel cafe mocha, while I bought Baekhyun a hot chocolate. I didn't know what Yo Seob would like, since we haven't seen each other in awhile, so I got him a banana juice. I heard it helps soothes the throat. Plus, he is the main vocal of Beast. His voice must be tired on some days. Ā I also didn't want to bother him by asking, since he hasn't seen Yanggaeng in awhile.

I spotted the pomeranian that keeps following me. It climbed up onto the couch that I sat in and rested itself on my lap.

"Ya...this cutey pie..."I whispered.

I started to scratch its body and behind its ear.Ā 

Yo Seob walked towards me, leaving Yanggaeng to play with the other dogs.

He sat next to me, grabbing onto my hand. He laced his fingers through mine, setting our hands somewhere hidden from the public.

"Are you enjoying today?"He asked, smiling.

I smiled, nodding."Komawo, oppa,"I thanked, giving a tiny squeeze in our interlocked hands.

He gave me a squeeze as well."No problem, yeobo."

I glared at him."Don't call me that."

"Wae? You let me call you that last time..."

He called me that? When?

"You did?"I asked.

Yo Seob's POVĀ 

"Yeah, don't you remember?"

She shook her head.

Then, I realized. It was Baekhyun who used the phone to text me.

I shrugged my thoughts out."Can I call you 'jagiya'?"

She smirked."In your dreams..."She handed me a banana juice."Here, it helps with throats. I didn't know what you would like."

"Aw...my jagiya is so sweet to buy this for me..."I smiled, taking the juice."Komawo."I sipped the juice.

Ji Hyo's POVĀ 

We left the cafe and began walking the car. I was in between both of them. Yo Seob was on my left, and Baekhyun was on my right.Ā 

Yo Seob also brought Yanggaeng along, having him on a leash.

"Today was fun,"Baekhyun stated.

"I agree,"I said.

"Ji Hyo-ah, which place do you like the best?"Yo Seob asked.

"Hm..."I thought.

I am not sure...I like both of them. The most important part was that I get to have fun and spend time with them.

"I like both!"I answered.

"Ya..."Baekhyun and Yo Seob sighed.

"Pick the one you like the most,"Baekhyun urged.

"Yeah!"Yo Seob agreed.

I hesitated.Ā 

Which one should I pick?

The ice skating rink held Baekhyun's and my memories, and we also created new ones. The dog cafe created new memories of us three together as well.

"I don't know..."I replied.

They both sighed again.

Baekhyun slung his arm over my shoulder, pulling me to his sideĀ 

"Well, I'm glad that you chose both then,"he said.

Yo Seob's POVĀ 

I watched as he pulled Ji Hyo to his side by slinging his arm over her shoulders.

YA! NO ONE LAYS A HAND ON MY GIRLFRIEND!

We finally arrived at the car, so I pulled Ji Hyo away. I opened the door and let her in with Yanggaeng, while glaring at Baekhyun.

"I'm glad that you chose both as well..."I said.

We both were shooting daggers at each other until we got in the car.

We're tied then...