Thirty Two

Living For You

AIHBDFGSB! Ribbon is just...I can't even. Ribbon is beautiful. Everything is beautiful. The high notes, the harmony from everyone, the dance, the music video... Dongwoon oppa, don't cry! Doo Joon oppa, why did you have to jump off?!?!?! Junhyung oppa, you made Ribbon an amazing ballad! Why did you make me cry?!?! 😒😒😒😒 Ki Kwang oppa, why are you so beautiful?!?!?

WHY AREN'T THE VIEWS GOING UP?!?! I'VE WATCHED THE MUSIC VIDEOS MANY TIMES NOW!!!! Why is Youtube like this!?!?! 😭😭😭Excuse my rant.... We, b2uties, must make our boys proud. We need to have them win!

I'm trying my best to finish this story up. Probably a few more chapters left. I want to move onto a new story. So, I apologize if this story goes a bit wonko or complicated or maybe a bit draggy. I just want to end it.


Yo Seob's POV

I laid on my bed, scrolling through my phone. Truthfully, I'm thinking about Ji Hyo.

I've been stressing over announcing our relationship. It's been almost a month since I told something on Instagram.

Unless the B2uties have forgotten about it...

I should meet up with her.

I began to text her.

Yo Seob: Jagiya, let's hang out tomorrow! 😚

Ji Hyo's POV

I left the cafe and headed to the store that Hae Yeon unnie told me about.

Like Hae Yeon unnie says, it's really nearby.

I entered the store and immediately searched for the bears. Once I found the section filled with them, I picked one up. There was other animals, but I only focused on the bears. I spotted a recording button on them.

New 2016 plush toys can record sound cute Couples Teddy Bear Doll gift(China (Mainland))

(I don't own these! They belong to their rightful owners!

Links:

http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-recordable-teddy-bear.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/category/100001669/stuffed-plush-animals.htmlΒ )

"Hm...should I get a lot? I didn't get the others any gifts...If I buy everyone the same thing, Yo Seob oppa would think it's too fair. I should buy something extra special for him. Should I make a video for him? I think Doo Joon oppa can help me with it. I should buy a camera too..."

Β I got my phone out and checked the time. I don't think I have enough time to buy a camera.

I dialed Doo Joon oppa and waited for him to pick up.

"Ji Hyo?"I heard his voice.

"Ne, it's me. Are you busy right now, oppa?"I asked.

"Hm...not really. Wae?"

I sighed in relief.

"Oppa, do you think you can buy me a camcorder or video recorder, whatever it's called? I promise I'll pay you back!"

"Wae?"

"Well, it's for Yo Seob oppa."

"Yo Seob?"

I looked at the time.

"Baekhyun is gonna wonder,"I mumbled to myself.

"I'll explain when I come to your house to get it, oppa. Probably tomorrow or the next day? I'm like busy today and very rushy. Don't buy an expensive one!"

"Arraseo, dongsaeng!"

I sighed again."Komawo so much, oppa. I really owe you...I gotta go now, oppa. Anneyong!"

We ended the call.

I stared at the variety of bears that I thought of buying.

These are somewhat expensive, but I really want to get all of them a gift!

An idea popped in my mind.

I can cook/bake fore them! I'm saved! However...it has been a long time since I've cooked or baked. I will try my best...

Okay, Yo Seob, Doo Joon, Baekhyun, and Omma are getting the bears. I'll make food fo everyone else. Perfect!

I bought four different recording teddy bears that would match them. When buying the teddy bears, I felt my phone vibrate from my purse. I checked who texted me.

Yo Seob oppa

I looked at is message and smiled.

I replied back.

Ji Hyo: Of course! πŸ˜„ Tell me what time!

Yo Seob's POV

Instantly, she replied back.

Ji Hyo: Of course! πŸ˜„ Tell me what time!

I sighed in relief and smiled.

I texted back.

Yo Seob: Afternoon? Evening? Around 5-ish?

Ji Hyo; Alrightie, oppa. See you tomorrow then!

I can stop stressing. We can discuss. We can be official to the world. No one can take her! She is mine!

Ji Hyo's POV

As I exit the store with my items, I realized that I have no ride home.

Should I call Yo Seob oppa? Baekhyun oppa? Doo Joon oppa?

I stood there, deciding who I should call with my phone in my hand and the items in the other hand.

I heard a honk that startled me.

"Hey,'I heard a familiar female voice. I turned to her."Do you need a ride?"

"Oh, you're the nice lady that helped Omma and me! Mrs. Yoon, am I correct?"I asked.

Mrs. Yoon wore a different pair of expensive sunglasses than the other day I met her.

She nodded."You need a ride, right?"

"I do, but..I'm afraid if I'm bothering you. I mean, aren't you busy?"

She chuckled."No worries. I have a lot of time. I can give you a ride."

I smiled."Okay."I got into the passenger's seat and closed the door. I set my items on my lap and buckled my seatbelt.

Once I gave her my address, she began driving.

"I didn't catch your name last time. What is it?"

"Yoon Ji Hyo,"I responded.

"Yoon Ji Hyo..."I heard her whisper my name.

I stared at her.

The way she says my name is so...familiar. If I focus on her voice, it also sounds familiar. It's like I met her before she helped us.

I watched a smile appear on her face."That's a pretty name. Oh, we have the same surname too!"

"Oh, we do!"I exclaimed.

Wow, we have something in common...

I saw her glance at me."Ooh, that's a pretty bracelet, Ji Hyo-ah..."

Again, the way she says my name...

However, I shrugged it off.

I touch my bracelet.'Ah, ne, kangsamida. My broher gave it to me from my mother."My voice lowered at the last word.

"Ah...I see.'

Seriously, this is bugging me. Have I met Mrs. Yoon before?

I started twiddle with my bracelet."Mrs. Yoon,"I called.

"Hm?"

"Have we met before?"I questioned, staring at her.

"Have we met before?"She asked herself.

She stopped at a red light and took off her sunglasses. She turned to me.

"Have we?"She asked me.

I scanned her familiar face.

Wow, I could see a bit of Doo Joon and as well as myself.

Her surname is Yoon. Also, how she asks about my name and compliments on my bracelet.

Did she purposely ask about my name?

Realization hit me.

"O-omma,"I called.

She smiled. The green light appeared.

Β 

I looked out the window during the ride and clutched onto the bracelet.

So...I've met Omma already...Why does she seems so nice to me now? Why is she here? I thought she was in the States.

"Ji Hyo-ah,"she called.

I continued staring out the window. I knew that I was almost home.

"Ji Hyo-ah, you must be surprised right now, but..."

But?

She sighed."When I was in the States with your dad, I heard you were found at your brother's concert. That's when I started to fly back to Korea to see you, to search for you. Because..."

Because?

"I want you to come to the States with me."

I froze.

No. Never in my life would I go withΒ her. When I found everyone else, no. When I am enjoying my life right now, no. Living here, I'm used to it. I have my brother, Beast, Baekhyun, Omma, friends, and...especially Yo Seob, a lover.

"I mean, I figured that you don't have anything to do here...So maybe when you're in the States, you can do so much more. Plus, we need someone to take over our business someday when we're gone. So, you could also be trained there."

Aniyo, I like being here. I have friends here. I have Lovely Flowerz as my job. I don't need to go to America. No, I'm not going.

But...why can't I have the courage to tell her that?

I watched the car park in front of my house.

"But...I figured that you need enough time to think."

From a glance, I watched her turn to me.

"I think you have my card still, so contact me if you're ready. I'll see you later, Ji Hyo-ah."

I unbuckled my seatbelt and quickly opened the door, exiting out of the car. I carried my belongings with me. I shut the door, climbing onto my lawn.

I heard her car leave as I walked up to my house. As soon as she left, my knees collasped onto the grass with my items landing around me.

"W-why..."I cried."Why did you come now?"

I shook my head and began digging my nails into my arms.

I hate you. I hate you.