Twenty Six

Living For You

Wow...school is finally over. I'm gonna miss French and Intro to Healthcare Science. BTS Fire is amazing! 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥I feel like I'm dragging this sequel way too long. I need to end it. Who's ready for Beast comeback???? Because I know I am!


Baekhyun's POV

I came back home from hanging out with my friends. I was expecting for Omma and Ji Hyo to come back home already, but they're not back yet.

I looked at the clock. It was around 1:00.

Maybe they went out for lunch.

I sighed.

Hm...I want food. I should've gone with them then...

I heard a knock at my door. 

Is it them?

I went to the entrance of the door and opened it.

"Ya! Why are you here!?!"I exclaimed at him. I looked down, seeing his dog as well.

Why does Yo Seob have to be here??

"Is it a problem for me to be here?"

"Of course! Go back home!"

I watched Yo Seob let go of the leash, letting Yanggaeng run into my house.

I sighed, closing my eyes."Did you really have to do that?"

He smiled."Well, you weren't going to let me in anyways."

I sighed again."Come in,"I said, actually allowing him into the house.

I captured another smile of his as he entered.

Yo Seob's POV 

We both searched for Yanggaeng, and we eventually found him in Ji Hyo's room on her bed.

"Ya! He better not pee there!"Baekhyun shouted.

"He won't..."I scooped up Yanggaeng and brought him to the living room, where we sat in silence.

"So, where's Ji Hyo?"I asked.

"She's with my Omma  They should be coming home though..."

I kept itching Yanggaeng's ear."I'm bored,"I stated.

"Then, why are you here?"

"I was going to hang out with her since I have things to discuss with her."

He sighed."Whatever."

I turned to him."You have video games, right?"I asked.

Ji Hyo's POV 

"Oh...omo, you're here, Mrs. Yoon,"the clerk called out."D-don't get into this ruckus, Mrs. Yoon. Just go ahead and choose the outfits you want."

"We have this under control, Mrs. Yoon,"Eun Hye says."Just-"

The rich woman, Mrs. Yoon, raised her pretty hand up, silencing Eun Hye.

She walked towards the clerk."Would you please give me the phone?"She asked in now Korean.

The clerk obeyed. Mrs. Yoon headed towards Omma, giving her phone back. Omma bowed, thanking her. Then unexpectedly, she headed towards me.

She glanced at my pained area that I was clutching. She placed her hand gently on my shoulder."You must be in a lot of pain, aren't you?"I could only nod. She turned to Eun Hye and her ga ng. "Apologize to her. Now."

"I'm sorry..."they muttered.

"What? I can't hear you?"Mrs. Yoon exclaimed.

"I'm sorry,"they stated."We won't do it again..."

I looked up at Mrs. Yoon.

Who is this powerful woman? She has like total control over all of them.

Mrs. Yoon looked back at me."Do you need to go to the hospital?"

I shook my head."It's okay. I'll be fine."

She guided me to Omma.

"Kowapsumnida,"Omma and I thanked.

She chuckled."It's no problem. If those girls-"she glared at Eun Hye and the other girls, who were leaving the area they were in."-bother you again-"she took out a card from her purse, handing it to me."-contact me."She winked at me, leaving to find clothes for herself.

I realized that there was  petite woman who was beside her. I assumed she was Mrs. Yoon's secretary. She was holding my bag.

She gave it to me and then left with Mrs. Yoon. I opened my bag, looking inside to check if everything was in there. And there was.

"Kangsamida,"I thanked, even though she already left.

Knowing that Eun Hye will soon be the heiress of this business, Omma left the sweaters and dragged me out of the store.

"We ae never entering into that store, arraseo? Let's go back home."

I kept on looking back at the store as we exited it."B-but we didn't even get to buy anything."

As we got on the car, Omma kept on asking if I needed to go to the hospital.

"Omma! I'm fine! I just need some bandaging and ointments on. Then, I'll be good to go!"

She sighed."Don't you dare complain that it hurts, you stubborn girl..."

I fake-smiled."That won't happen, Omma,"I lied.

To be honest, it does hurt. However, I don't want her to worry much more. Hopefully bandages and medicines will heal my injuries.

I turned my face to the window to hide the pain on my face.

Baekhyun's POV 

I was teaching Yo Seob how to play a game.

"Ya...good, good,"I encouraged him "Ya, shoot him!"

The opponent on the screen died, resulting to our team winning.

We both cheered and hollered, congratulating each other with Yanggaeng barking in the background.

"Since you know how to play, wanna play against me?"

He smirked."Sure. I bet I'll win."

I smirked as well "You're on."

We began stretched hing, especially our fingers for the controllers.

"Let the games begin,"I announced.

 

Yo Seob was almost beating me entirely in the game after so many rounds.

Man...he’s really good.

Suddenly, I heard the door open from the front door.

"They're back!"I exclaimed.

I ran out of the room, leaving him there.

"What took you guys s-"

I froze, staring at Omma helping a wincing Ji Hyo in the house. Omma had one of her arms around Ji Hyo's waists to help guide her in. 

Is Ji Hyo in pain? What happened?

I rushed towards them, immediately going after Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo-ah..."

She looked at me. Her eyes told me that she was in pain. She gave me a light smile.

That smile broke me. She's hiding the pain from me.

"W-what happened?"

 She shook her head."N-nothing. I'm okay. I just need some medicine."

"Aigoo! I really want to send her to the hospital!"Omma exclaomed.

"Aniyo. I don't ne-"

She got cut off from a bark.

"Ji Hyo-ah..."I heard Yo Seob call out.

We all turned to him. I noticed Ji Hyo's eyes widen.

I guess she didn't expect him to be at this hour.

"O-oppa..."

He marched towards her, scanning her."You need to go to the hospital,"he stated.

"No,"she refused.

I never heard her disagree with him until now.

One of his eye brows rose"No?"

I looked at Ji Hyo, who didn't respond.

Yo Seob turned to me, gesturing his head outside. He mouthed,"car".

This would be the start of where I listened and agreed with him.

I gently scooped Ji Hyo up, taking her to the car without no harm done. Omma, Yo Seob, and Yanggaeng trailed behind me.

"Ya!"She struggled to get out, but it made her wince more.

"Quit it. You're gonna hurt yourself more,"I scolded.

I placed her in in the backseat, buckling her seatbelt. Omma already got in the driver's seat and Yo Seob and Yanggaeng got in the backseat. He was trying to stop Ji Hyo from unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Ya! Are you trying to jump out of the car!?!"Yo Seob scolded her in the back.

I got in the front passenger's seat.

"Did you lock the door of the house?"I asked Omma.

She nodded and began driving to the hospital.