Twenty

Living For You

Seriously...this sequel is going to be longer than the original story. Am I dragging this story too long? Oh, well...it's my fanfiction anyways... Ah! Ki Kwang's birthday! I didn't get to update on his birthday! Hyunseung came back! I'M SOOOO HAPPY! My break is coming to an end...

(This gif and image doesn't belong to me. It belongs to its rightful owners.)


Ji Hyo's POV  

What are they doing here? 

"Really? You're Ji Hyo's chingu?"Omma asked. 

Eun Hye smiled."Of course! She was in my classes back in high school!"She turned to me, fake smiling."Right, Ji Hyo-ah?" 

I didn't respond because I was confused at her actions. 

What in the world is she doing?

"Ji Hyo-ah, did you forget about me? Should we restart and recreate our old memories?"I could see an evil glint in her eyes."Ah...I forgot! I saw you at the Beautiful Show concert! I didn't notice that it was you though!"

I fake smiled back at her "How could I possibly forget you. I remember every single thing."

I don't know why, but we started to have a stare off.

Omma sighed in relief."You found your friends now, Ji Hyo-ah!"She turned to them."Would you like any drinks, girls? You all need to catch up onto each other friendship."

"If there's lemonade, we'll drink it,"Eun Hye said, speaking for the girls.

I got off the ladder, about to get them their drinks, but Omma held me back 

"I'll get the lemonade. I want you to talk with your friends. You haven't had any friends in a long time, right?"

If only Omma knew about them...she would've never have them near me.

She left me alone with them to get their lemonade in the back of the store.

I watched as Eun Hye's innocent fake smile change."Ya, what's up with that lady? Is she your mom? If she is, you barely look like her, you ugly b*tch."

Her friends started laughing behind her.

How dare she?!?!?!

I wanted to grab at and strangle her, but...I know Omma would be disappointed. Instead, I clenched my fists tightly. I could feel my nails digging into my palms.

"Ya...you haven't matured yet, haven't you? When are you going to stop it, huh? At your age, you're supposed to be a responsible and respectful adult,"I stated.

"Ya...I can't believe she just lectured us,"she scoffed."You know...how are you able to hang out with Baekhyun and Yo Seob? How are you even Doo Joon's oppa sister? You're too ugly to be his dongsaeng. You are too ugly to be their friends,"she spoke.

That made me release my anger. No one is allowed to say anything about them when I'm here.

I grabbed a fistful of Eun Hye's hair."Don't you dare involve them, Eun Hye,"I hissed.

Eun Hye's gang was about to push me away, but Eun Hye put her hand up, telling them to wait.

"What is really your purpose for being here?"I questioned."Are you here to insult me? If you are, knock it off."

She smirked."Revenge."

Revenge? What did I do to her? I only got her detention in the high school, wait- she got herself detention for trying to slap me. I guess she blamed it on me. There must be something more to have her come here and claim it as revenge.

"Ji Hyo!"I heard scream.

My eyes widened. Immediately, I let go of her hair. I turned to see a furious and shocked Omma. She never seen me act like this.

Was this Eun Hye's plan?

From the corner of my eyes, I saw an evil grin on her face, as well as her gang.

"O-omma...it's not what you think it is..."

"Of course! That's what almost every movie character says! You're not supposed to treat your friends like this!"

This was the first time she yelled at me.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Ji Hyo, apologize to the poor girl,"she commanded.

I glared at Eun hye, who is now "crying". Her gang were trying to comfort her.

I looked back at Omma."Aniyo, I won't apologize."

Disobeying her was my first time.

"Ji Hyo!"I heard my Omma scream my name.

"A-ani, it's not her fault..."Eun Hye sniffed."It's my fault as well. I asked her how she was doing, and she told me that it wasn't my business. Then...I asked her that if she was still doing drugs, she should stop because she did it back in high school as well. She started yelling at me to shut up. I tried to convince her to stop secretly buying drugs, but she tried hitting me. That's why I came here to check up on her. I wanted to help her stop with the drugs. I also found out that she has been using this store's money to buy it...I got really disappointed. I'm sorry that Ji Hyo is acting like this,"she cried."If only I had enough courage to fully stop her actions and change her into a good person..."

I stared at her in disbelief.

Why is she spewing out these lies!

"Omma! You can't possibly believe her lies! Have you even heard my side of the story?!?!?!"I cried out.

I spotted a tear slip out from her eye.

"Ji Hyo, I don't want to see you right this moment...All I want you to do now is apologize to your friend and stop whatever bad things you've been doing."

"I can't believe you trust them..."

I can't believe you trust them over me...

Crying, I ran out of Lovely Flowers to who knows where.

 Eun Hye's POV

My plan worked! That's what she gets for getting me into trouble!

*Flashback*

"This girl...thinking you are all mighty!"My hand reached for her cheek.

"Park Eun Hye! You have detention!"The teacher yelled at me.

I cursed, glaring at Ji Hyo.

 

After spending an hour of detention, I came home. Once I stepped foot into the house, I hear my father.

"EUN HYE!"I heard my father roar.

I close my eyes, preparing what he would say to me. I opened my eyes back up.

"Ne, appa!"

I went straight to his room/office.

"What is it, appa?"

"I got a call from your teacher that you almost slapped a student. Is that true?"

"W-well, yes, b-but she provoked me!"I argued.

"Provoke or not, you shouldn't do that! You know better! You know who I am! I can't let you ruin my image as a CEO, Eun Hye! Everyone in that school knows who I am!"

I bowed repetitively."I'm sorry, appa."

He sighed."As your punishment, Eun Hye, I'm cutting off your credit cards and taking your phone."

Immediately, I looked up at him "B-but appa! They're my life! What am I going to do without it?!?!"

"Study,"he responded."Your grades are low."

"Appa! It's just a C!"

"Eun hye, go study,"he ordered.

I stomped out of his room.

Ji Hyo...it's all your fault!

*Flashback End *