Twenty Nine

Living For You

I will be busy. I'll be studying for my Bible Competition. I am determined to win. I'll probably update next week (Monday perhaps???) Not sure. It depends on my procrastination and studying. 


Baekhyun's POV 

I spotted Chanyeol's car and walked to it, ignoring if I do get caught. I opened the door, and I got in.

"Why were you at the hospital?"He questioned. 

"Ji Hyo,"I responded.

"Ji Hyo? Did something happen to her?!?!? I should visit her then!"

He unbuckled his seatbelt, about to get out. However, I held him back by his arm. He gave me a look, and I shook my head.

"Ya! What's wrong with you?!?! The girl you like is in the hospital!"He shouted.

"I don't like her anymore. I ended my feelings for her,"I declared.

"Doesn't mean you can act like this!"

"Just drive, Chanyeol,"I ordered.

He sighed."But...I wanna see her..."I heard him whispered. However, he obeyed.

I laid my head on the seat's head rest, and I began to sleep.

Yo Seob's POV 

I paced back and forth with Yanggaeng following me. We were all waiting for the doctor. Again .

What Ji Hyo said was strange...

"I love you so much that I didn't his,"I muttered, trying to remember what Ji Hyo said. I raised my thumb up as one."It's fault...It's my fault..."I raised a finger up with my thumb.

What did she say else? What happened when I was gone?

I turned to Baekhyun's Omma."Wasn't Baekhyun here?"I ask.

"He was, but awhile ago...he called to tell me that he'll be staying over Chanyeol-ah's house,"she replied.

"Yo Seob-ah, do you think something happened between them?"Doo Joon wondered.

I took my phone out."I'm gonna call him."I dialed his number.

One ring...two rings...three rings...

"I'm sorry, but the person that you're calling is unavailable. If-"

I turned off my phone.

"Aish..."

We saw the doctor come out.

"What's the problem?"We all simultaneously asked.

"She's under some stress and anxiety. She needs to relax and have plenty of rest. I advise you all to make sure she has that rest."The doctor looked back the the room."She's in a sort of trance right now. She'll slowly fall asleep within the next few minutes. Would you like her to sleep overnight or be discharged?"

"I think she'll be more comfortable at home,"Baekhyun's Omma began.

"Okay, then I would need the guardian to sign her papers."

She looked at Doo Joon."Do you want me to sign it?"

He shook his head."I'll sign the papers. I am her brother after all."

She nodded."I'll pull up the car at the entrance of the hospital."

I handed her Yanggaeng. 

We watched her quickly leave, and we looked back at the doctor.

"Where do I sign the papers?"Doo Joon asked.

"I'll show you the way,"the doctor replied.

"Wait, can I get her now?"I asked.

The doctor nodded."There should be a wheelchair, so you won't have to carry her. A nurse is in there, so she should help you with things."

I nodded."Kangsamida."

The doctor looked at Doo Joon and guided him to where he would sign the papers.

I entered the room, seeing Ji Hyo on the bed. Her eyes kept drooping down. She looked exhausted, resulting her not to notice me enter. I spotted the nurse tidying up the place.

I made sure my disguise was on tight.

Wait...that sounds like I'm a kidnapper.

I made sure my disguise wouldn't come off when we take Ji Hyo back home.

There...much better.

"Um..."I grabbed the nurse's attention.

"Is it possible if I can use one of those masks that nurses/doctors wear? I want to protect her face from any of the media or anyone recognizing her."

The nurse nodded and gave me a mask that doctors/nurses wear. I headed towards Ji Hyo and gently put it on her, careful of not waking her up.

I spotted the wheelchair and pushed it next to the bed. I gently carried Ji Hyo up and set her down on the wheelchair, resting her head into a comfortable position.

I turned to the nurse."Um...could you take the wheelchair back in when I get her into the car?"

She nodded."Ne."

I got her belongings and let it hang onto the handles of the wheelchair. I pushed Ji Hyo out of the hospital with the nurse beside me.

I looked down at the sleeping Ji Hyo. 

I'm gonna have a talk with Baekhyun later on...I think he said something that made her act like this.

Doo Joon's POV 

I finished signing the papers. I headed back to Ji Hyo's room, but I spotted a nurse, Yo Seob, and Ji Hyo in the wheelchair. I noticed Yo Seob was in disguise, so I pulled up my mask as well. They caught up to me, and I walked beside them.

I took a look at the sleeping Ji Hyo."Oh, she's asleep,"I commented.

"She looked really exhausted,"Yo Seob added.

We got outside of the hospital before anyone recognized us. 

"Look, there's her car!"Yo Seob pointed out.

I watched Baekhyun's Omma open the door of her car, waiting for us. Once we reached the car, Yo Seob stopping pushing the wheelchair.  

Yo Seob picked up the sleeping Ji Hyo and laid her in the car. He buckled her seatbealt and rested her head on the head rest of the car. I grabbed Ji Hyo's belongings from the wheelchair's handles. I returned the wheelchair back to the patient nurse.

"Kangsamida,"I sincerely thanked.

"It's no problem."

She left, pushing the wheelchair back into the hospital.

"I'm going by my car to your house,"I told Omma.

She nodded."We'll meet at the house,"She says.

I gave Yo Seob Ji Hyo's belongings to take with him in the car. Then, I left the spot and rushed to my own car.

Yo Seob's POV 

During the ride, I tried to make Ji Hyo as comfortable as possible. Yanggaeng was asleep on my lap, and Ji Hyo was asleep beside me.

"So...you're Ji Hyo's boyfriend?"Baekhyun's Omma asked.

I nodded."Ne...I plan on announcing our relationship, but...she's in this kind of situation."

"You're not afraid of your fans' or the peoples' reactions?"

"Well, that's why I'm here to protect her from them. I won't let them hurt her,"I stated.

I saw her smile from the mirrror.

"I think you're perfect for her, Yo Seob-ah. Don't lose her, arraseo?"

I smiled."Arraseo. Kangsamida...um..."

"Call me Omma,"she helped me.

"Omma,"I finished.

It was quiet for awhile. Soon, I fell asleep, holding onto Ji Hyo's hand.

Baekhyun's POV 

I entered Chanyeol's room from hanging out in his living room.

"I'm gonna shower. Do you have any spare clothes?"

"Yeah."He went searching in his closet.

He threw me a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"There's a towel in the bathroom."

I nodded."Komawo, Chanyeol-ah."

"It's no problem."

I entered the bathroom and set the clothes down. I took off my clothes and entered the shower. I turned the water on.

Ji Hyo...Ji Hyo...Ji Hyo...Are my feelings for you gone?

I pressed my hand on my chest where my heart is located.

Are they gone?