Six

Living For You

How's everyone's Christmas🎄🎅🎅🎄? Enjoy the chapter, despite it being short!


Ji Hyo's POV 

The next day came.

"Ji Hyo noona!!! I'm hungry! Can you make me something?"I heard Sehun whined from Baekhyun's room.

"Ya! She has to go to work!"I heard Chanyeol scolded.

"Can't she have a day off today?!?! We haven't hung out since we're too busy. Today's the only day we're free until tomorrow,"Sehun complained loudly.

I quickly prepared Sehun a sandwich. I entered the room, seeing Baekhyun and Chanyeol playing video games, while Sehun is in the corner of the room, sitting on the bed, playing with his larva toys that he brought over in case of boredom.

(I don't own these pictures. It belongs to its rightful owners. It's childish of me to be wanting those stuffed toys...)

I gave Sehun his sandwich. His face brightened when he received the food.

"Komawo, noona!"He thanked, taking a bite out of the sandwich.

"Do you wanna have a guitar practice when you come home?"Chanyeol asked, not taking his eyes off of the video game on the TV screen.

"Sure. I'll ask if I could leave early,"I replied.

"Hey, call me when you can come home, so I can pick you up. We're almost out of snacks. I need you to come with me to buy snacks,"Baekhyun said.

"Arraseo. I'm leaving. See you guys later."

Junhyung's POV 

It is the afternoon now. Ki Kwang and I had our disguise on. I led him to Lovely Flowerz where Ji Hyo was.

We stopped by a convenience store to buy drinks though. The employees recognized us, and we had to take pictures with them.

We finally arrived at Lovely Flowerz.

Ki Kwang's POV 

We arrived in front of the store. I scanned the store.

"Ji Hyo works here?"I asked, wondering why she would work here. Junhyung nodded.

I opened the door, having the bell from the door ring.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to-"A girl in a blue apron over a white dress exclaimed.

She must be Ji Hyo. Man...she grew prettier than the last time I saw her. I could also tell that it was her by her same old voice, even though she didn't spoke much back then.

I took off my cap and mask."Ji Hyo-ah!"I exclaimed, running towards her.

I tackled her with a hug. After a few seconds of hugging her, I pulled back, scanning her.

"Ya...you've gotten prettier! Where were you all this time??"

She led me to the counters, where we all sat on the stools. Junhyung gave her a drink that we bought at the store from the plastic bag.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I explained everything to him, excluding Baekhyun's existence. They can't know about him yet. 

I finished drinking the drink Junhyung bought for me. I got out from my stool and threw it in the trash. I came back to them but leaning onto the counter.

"Doesn't mean you have to stay away from us, Ji Hyo-ah...We could've always welcomed you at any time...But...since you're still alive, I'm happy!!!"He smiled brightly."Oh, I forgot!! Junhyung, the tickets!"

"Oh yeah..."Junhyung pulled out a Beautiful Show ticket and handed it to me.

All I could do was gasp and stare at it in awe.

"I knew it would be sold out quickly..."Junhyung said.

I looked up at him."Komawo, oppa!"I hugged him tightly.

"Ya...don't I get a hug too?"Ki Kwang pouted.

I smiled, pulling away from Junhyung and hugged Ki Kwang.

"Ji Hyo-ah!"I heard Omma called from the back of the store. She's been organizing the new sets of supplies for the store. She came out, seeing the boys."Oh, who's this? Are these the friends you talked about?"

I pulled away from Ki Kwang, seeing omma carrying a heavy box.

"Ne, omma.There are more of them though."I rushed over to her."Here, let me carry it."I took the boxes from her."Where do you want me to put it?"

"Um, under the table over there,"she said, pointing.

I nodded, obeying her instructions.

Junhyung's POV 

The woman headed to us. We greeted her by bowing.

"You boys are so handsome,"she complimented.

"Kangsamida,"we both thanked.

"Would you two like to join for dinner at our house? We can close early today. Ji Hyo's leaving early as well to go somewhere with her oppa and his friends."

"O-oppa?"I asked.

Oppa?? Since when did she had an oppa? She never mentioned about an oppa...

I looked at her.

"O-omma...they're idols! They're too busy,"Ji Hyo stated.

I can't reject this offer. I need to know who this oppa and his friends are. Why did she hide this and never mentioned them?

"Ani, we'll join you for dinner,"I said.

Ki Kwang elbowed me."Junhyung, don't we need to practice for the concert? Doo Joon will-"

I cut him off by elbowing him back in the rib cage."When are we going?"I asked, ignoring Ki Kwang.

"Ji Hyo, why won't you call Baekhyun-ah?"

Baekhyun-ah? 

Ji Hyo's POV 

"Ne..."I muttered.

Instead of calling, I texted him.

Ji Hyo: Oppa, you can come now.

He replied back.

Baekhyun: Okay. 

I groaned quietly.

How am I supposed to explain this to Baekhyun once he sees them?

Baekhyun never lets me go near boys. The last time was two years ago. I was trying to make friends with a boy I met on the streets, but when Baekhyun saw him with me, he scared him away. He literally scared him away. Baekhyun is like an overprotective brother. He reminds me if Doo Joon though...

But...what about Junhyung and Ki Kwang??? I never even mentioned about Baekhyun to them...

I sighed. They must be confused or something...

What have I done??? I should've told them about him...