Eleven

Living For You

Thank you guys so much! I can't wait for the ISAC futsal! I'm gonna have to wait for about two more weeks then...Enjoy the chapter! Sorry, not much Beast in here.


Doo Joon's POV

I uploaded a photo of Ji Hyo and I that I took before she left on Instagram with a caption of,"Don't be shocked, but I found my dongsaeng."

I heard footsteps coming my way. I looked up, seeing Ki Kwang.

"Hyung, the reporters surrounded Ji Hyo,"Ki Kwang informed."She must be surprised."

One of my eyebrow rose. I got up, prepared to go outside and get her."Bwo? When?"

"Just awhile ago. The staffs and security told me, but before anything crazy happened, she left with a man,"he explained.

She left with a man?

"A namja?"

"I have a bad feeling that revealing Ji Hyo as your dongsaeng was a bad decision,"Hyunseung spoke, appearing out of nowhere.

I was pretty sure I was the only one in this room until Ki Kwang came in.

I sighed. Was it a bad idea? If I didn't, many fans would start bashing on her.

Ji Hyo's POV

I arrived home exhausted. I unlocked the door with the key and stepped in.

As I stepped in, in front of me was a familiar person that I didn't expect to be at home. He had his arms crossed, glaring at me.

He must be mad at me or something, but what did I do this time? Wait...why is he here?

"Ya, I thought you were busy,"I said.

He didn't respond. He took out his phone, pressing on his screen."Ji Hyo,"he called.

"Ne?"

He showed me his screen"What is the meaning of this?"On the screen, it was an article of me on there.

 

Beast's Yoon Doo Joon Reveals His Long Lost Sister At Their Concert And The Other Members Knew Of Her Back Then?

Many fans witnessed both Beast member, Yang Yo Seob and Yoon Doo Joon, hugging Yoon Ji Hyo, Yoon Doo Joon's sister and a childhood friend of all the members. Who knew Yoon Doo Joon has a sister that is a childhood friend of them? Beast's Yang Yo Seob explains that she was gone for about seven years and broke into tears. Why was he the only member crying? Who is Yoon Ji Hyo to him?

Some fans that were close to the scene of Yang Yo Seob hugging her were interviewed.

 

"It looks like Doo Joon oppa's dongsaeng is very precious to Yo Seob oppa. He was the only one who ran off the stage to chase after her! That was adorable! It's like those dramas that I watch!"One fan commented.

 

"They must be good childhood friends. His childhood friend appeared after seven years at their concert. They all must've missed her. I feel sorry for Doo Joon oppa that he had to wait for his dongsaeng to appear. Where was she all this time?"Another fan commented.

 

More information about them will soon be answered in the future.

 

There must be more articles about me.

He put his phone away, staring at me.

I needed him to understand.

"I-"I tried to think of what to say to explain to him.

I sighed. Wait...why is he mad about this? I know I'm causing a lot of trouble in the news, but...shouldn't he be happy that I'm able to meet them? He knows how much I've been waiting to talk to them. What is his problem?

He began talking."You know what? I let you go to the concert and you come back with all these problems. Have you even read the articles about you? They're going to be bothering you for answers and as well as your brother's band! You are the cause to everything. You are a burden to me."He took in a breath, sighing."Maybe I shouldn't have brought you in to stay here..."He left me standing there, while he slowly walked to his room.

What just happened? My heart broke from his words. Am I really a cause? Am I really a burden? I felt my tears stream down my face. Did this really happen?

I traipsed to my room, locking my door. When I reached my bed, I collasped onto it. I began to cry myself to sleep.

Baekhyun's POV

Omma and I were at the dining table, eating dinner.

"Hm...is Ji Hyo not going to eat dinner?"Omma asked."Ji Hyo-ah!"She called.

"She said she'll eat later,"I lied, focusing on my food and also what happened when she came home.

"Oh...alright."

I gave a little sigh, so Omma wouldn't notice. What is this guilty feeling? I shouldn't have said that to her. I can't stay mad at her. How am I supposed to talk to her?

I thought of the past happy memories with her.

*Flashback*

We both were 18. We spent the summer of Saturday at the park, because being at home was boring. We both were on the swings.

"Oppa, I'm bored!"Ji Hyo whined.

"Hm..."I pointed at the jungle gym."You see that castle-like playground. The one with the big slides, monkey bars, and those obstacles?"

( I would put a picture of a playground, but I'm tired.)

"If you're thinking about going there, no. That's a kiddy playground."

I turned to her."Come on! You said you were bored!"She shook her head."How about this? Whoever win gawi-bawi-bo three times doesn't have to go through it. Whoever loses to it has to go through all of them in that playground."

"Hm..."She thought."Arraseo. Wait...whoever wins the game with three points doesn't have to go through it, right?"

I nodded.

"Gawi-bawi-bo!"We both stuck out rocks."Gawi-bawi-bow!"I stuck out paper, while she kept her rock.

"Ugh!"She groaned.

(This is kind of irrelevant...I don't own this. This belongs to its rightful owner.)

The game continued until someone lost. It ended with me losing, but...I have a plan to make her play in the playground.

I found sand in the playground area. I smirked. I looked at Ji Hyo, who was admiring the flowers nearby her. I grabbed a fistful of sand and ran towards to Ji Hyo, throwing it at her back.

She gasped, standing up and glaring at me."You did not just do that!"

"I did!"

She began chasing me. I ran straight to the playground.

I smirked while running. I finally had her play.

*Flashback End*

Omma finished her dinner already, leaving me alone at the dinner table. I stared at Ji Hyo's untouched dinner. I need to have her eat. She must be starving.

I grinned. I have a plan for both of us to have peace and also for her to eat.

Ji Hyo's POV

After I woke up and finished crying, I got on my private Instagra. I noticed how much follower requests I recieved.

How did they find out?

I sighed. Probably from how the Beast members followed me today.

They sent me messages. Some of them go like this:

 

- Unnie, why won't you follow me back?

 

- Why do you keep your account private?

 

- I didn't know Doo Joon oppa have a sister. Nice to meet you!

 

- Why did you make my Yo Seob oppa cry?

 

- How come Doo Joon oppa didn't mention you in the past?

 

- I noticed Baekhyun oppa, Sehun oppa, and Chanyeol oppa follow you as well How do they know you?

 

- You're very pretty! You look like Doo Joon oppa!

 

- You and Yo Seob oppa look like a couple when he hugged you! If you guys are, I ship you with him!

 

- Before Doo Joon oppa announced that you were his sister, I thought there was going to be a love triangle between you, him, and Yo Seob. That's just my imagination...Hm...I should write a fanfiction about that, but that'll be weird.

They kept bombarding me with strange questions.

I sighed. Should I delete this Instagram account and make a new one?

There was a knock at my door.

Baekhyun's POV

In my left hand, I held Ji Hyo's dinner. My right hand knocked on Ji Hyo's door.

I coughed, ready to imitate Omma's voice."Ji Hyo-ah, open the door. You dinner is here."I sounded ridiculous, but hopefully it'll make her laugh.

Ji Hyo's POV

I smiled, recognizing whose vioice it was. I thought he was mad at me.

I tried to wipe the stains of my tears away. I got up from my bed and went towards my door. I became serious.

"You don't sound like omma. Who are you?"I asked, playing along.

Still, he was using Omma's voice."Hm...let's play a round of gawi-bawi-bo. If you win, you get to know who I am, and if I win, you have to open the door."

I smiled."How can we play it when we can't see what we put out?"

"We'll shout out what we put out. Deal?"

I smirked."Deal."

"Gawi-bawi-bo!"I stuck out scissors at the door.

"What did you get?"I asked.

"What did you get?"He asked.

"I asked you first,"I stated.

"And I asked you secnd. What'd you get?"

I sighed."Scissors."

"HAHA! I got rock!"He exclaimed.

Baekhyun's POV

"HAHA! I got rock!"I lied.

Truthfully, I stuck out paper, but I needed to cheat to see her.

"Open the door now!"I ordered, still in Omma's voice.

The door opened, revealing Ji Hyo.

I flashed her a smile."Anneyong, Ji Hyo!" I returned to my usual voice.

"You must be out of your ind, oppa. Awhile ago, you were angry, and now you're all jolly and happy."

I entered he room, setting her dinner on the table. I engulfed her in a hug, taking in her scent.

"Mianhe...I didn't mean to yell those painful words at you. Jeongmal, I'm sorry."

She sighed."Gwenchana. I forgive you."

I pulled away, glad that she forgave me."Let's watch a movie! It's bonding time!"I led her out of her room.

"B-but my dinner!"She exclaimed.

I smiled. Mission accomplished.