Nineteen

Living For You

Enjoy your EasteršŸ°! Ā Warning: Short chapter


Baekhyun's POVĀ 

We finally arrived home. I'm glad that Yo Seob left once he dropped Ji Hyo and I off here, but...I gotta thank him for the ride though.

When we arrived home, we found Omma relaxing on the couch and watching TV.

"Was the store busy today?"I asked.

"It was okay,"she replied."But I had to call my other employee to help."

"Sorry to steal your employee from you, Omma,"I apologized.

"Sorry for following him and leaving you to work, Omma,"Ji Hyo apologized.

I elbowed Ji Hyo in her rib cage."Ya!"I hissed."You agreed to go with me!"

She stuck her tongue out at me.

Ji Hyo's POVĀ 

I finished dinner already. I was in my room on my bed, scrolling my Instagram.

It's been a few hours since it was public.Ā 

Sometimes I get good comments and bad comments from them. But no matter, I can't let those bad comments ruin me.

I received much comments on the recent photo I uploaded of Baekhyun and Yo Seob.

I stared at the photo, smiling.

Baekhyun's POVĀ 

I went to my room after dinner.

I got on my bed and clicked on my Instagram. Since I took a photo at the dog cafe of us three, I uploaded it. I couldn't exclude Yo Seob out because the fans would be wondering why. They would be suspicious if they only saw a picture of only Ji Hyo and me in it. I can't let them know of our competition for Ji Hyo as well.

I refreshed the photo. Instantly, I received huge amounts of comments.

Some of them go like this:

Ā 

- Oppa, you know Yo Seob oppa?!?!?

Ā 

- Oppa...I have a feeling that she will steal you away from us.

Ā 

- How does Ji Hyo unnie know you?

Ā 

- She's soo pretty.Ā 

Ā 

- Oppa! Are you close with the other Beast members as well?

Ā 

- Daebak! Beast and Exo could have a collaboration! Please let that happen!

Ā 

- Just because she's an idol's sister, doesn't mean she can steal other idols away from us!

Ā 

- Oppa! Stay away from her, arraseo?

I start to get angry from some of the hateful comments. They barely know her and start talking nonsense about her.

Ji Hyo's POVĀ 

Two Ā months and a half have passed. Snow had already came in the early December.

I didn't get to hang out with the Beast members or Baekhyun the past months or weeks. They were all busy. Beast was busy with their 12:30 comebacks.

Of course, I bought their new album. 12:30 is soo beautiful, especially Yo Seob's high notes.

Baekhyun was busy with his Exo schedule.

I was alone for the past two months. All I did was work at Lovely Flowerz.Ā 

Since it was almost Christmas time, I began to set up Christmas decoration, starting with the lights.

I brought out a ladder stool from the back of the store. I climbed on it with the Christmas lights. I began to hang them up on the ceilings, while Omma organized the sets of flowers. Again.

I heard a ring from the door and some footsteps. I began to smell a somewhat strong perfume. It burned my nose badly. I began to gag. It really smelled horribleĀ 

"Welcome to Lovely Flowerz!"I heard Omma exclaim.

I'm surprised Omma isn't affected with the smell. I continued with the Christmas lights, but I breathed through my mouth instead of my nose.

"How may I help you, girls? What kind of flowers do you girls need?"Omma askedĀ 

"Oh...we don't need any flowers..."I heard a familiar female voice."We just want to have a chat with our chingu from high school, Yoon Ji Hyo."

I turned away from the Christmas lights to see three smirking girls.

I've seen them at high school and at the Beautiful Show. One girl I easily recognized was Park Eun Hye.

Why is she here? Why are they here? What do they want from me?