Thirty Five

Living For You

Hihi! How you guys doing? It's a lovely day today. Β In two more weeks, school will start again. πŸ˜’ Ew... Not sure if I'll be able to update next week either. I'll be on a trip that probably has no wifi. Ew, sleeping out in the outdoor world.Β 

Junhyung is a bias wrecker, especially on that Happy Together episode. If you haven't watched it, it's on kshowonline.com!

Let the chapter begin!!!!


Ji Hyo's POVΒ 

I woke up early in the morning, like maybe around 5 AM, to a call from my phone.

I sat up, squinting for my phone on the desk beside my bed. My phone kept on vibrating and ringing. I run my fingers through my messy bed hair and yawned.Β 

I took my phone out of my charger. I brought the phone to my face. I squinted at the brightness and the caller.

Doo Joon oppa...Why is he calling?

I picked up the call."Yoboseyo?"I answered groggily, still sleepy.

"Oh, you still sound asleep. Should I call you later?"

"Ani...it's fine."I cleared my thrat."What is it, oppa?"

"Ah, I bought the camcorder."

My face lit up."Chincha? Komawo, oppa."

"It's no problem."

"Hey, oppa. Are you busy today morning?"

"Well, I just came back home from a schedule."

"Schedule?"I looked at the time again.

5 in the morning! What person has a schedule that early?!?!

"In the morning?!?!"I exclaimed but not too loudly to wake up Baekhyun or Omma.

"Yea, don't worry. I will be taking a nap soon, but what do you need? I'll be able to do it."

"Are you sure, oppa?"

"Of course!"I heard him yawn.

I smiled."Ya...you're sleepy. You should go to bed."

"Only if you tell me what you need."

"Well, I'm almost done packing, and I was thinking for oyu to pick me up. You know, for me to move in?"

"Ah! That's right! I didn't think it would be that soon."I giggled."I do need to clean your soon-to-be-room though..."I heard him mutter.

"When do you think you can pick me up?"I asked.

"Hm...probably around noon or the afternoon. Is that fine?"

I nodded, even though he can't see."Nae, just not around the time Yo Seob and I would hang out."

"You mean go on a date?"

I blushed."Whatever! Go to sleep! I need to finish packing!"

"Arraseo, arraseo..."

I smiled."Have a good sleep, oppa."

"Nae, you go back to sleep too! Mianhe for waking you up!"He apologized.

We both hung up.

I sighed, looking at the time. I'll sleep for ten more minutes, and then I'll finish packing.

I laid my head on my pillow, drifitng off to sleep.

The ten more minutes change to one more hour.

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I left my room to the dining table where the food was held.

"Ah, you're awake. Good morning,"Omma greeted, setting plates of breakfast on the table.

"Morning, Omma."

I sat down, ready to chow down on my breakfast.

I saw Ji Hyo come out, but I noticed she was hiding something behind her back.

She spotted me."Oh, oppa, is Omma here?"

"Omma's in the kitchen!"I heard Omma call.

I watched her come out."Ah, good morning! Sit down, Ji Hyo-ah."Ji Hyo obeyed, still hiding something behind her back."Did you finish packing?"

"Nae, I just finished after I have woken up,"she responded."I called Doo Joon oppa, and he would pick me up today,"she informed.

I slowly nodded, agreeing.

To be honest, why can't she tell her mother that she doesn't want to go? What is there to be afraid of? There's nothing to be afraid of if Omma and I are beside her.

I decided to question her.

"Ji Hyo-ah..."I called.

"Hmm?"She responded.

"W-why can't you tell your mother that you don't want to leave in person? I'll be here. Omma will be here too, right?"I turned to her.

She nodded."Of course, I would never let her take my Ji Hyo-ah away."

"Or..."I started."Are you afraid?"I asked. She stayed silent."You do trust us, right?"

She looked down."I -I admit that I'm scared, but like I said..."She looked up at me."I should let my brother know. She won't know where I would be residing at with Doo Joon oppa. Plus, I think he has something to say to her as well. So, we'll wait for that time when it comes."

I watched her take something out from her behind her.

"I have something to give to both of you. I prepared it last night."

She held out two teddy bears.

"I recorded a message in them."She handed the bears to Omma and me.

Reaching for the fuzzy bear, I felt the button under my thumb as I graze over it.

"Don't press it now!"I looked up, being surprised."I'll feel embarassed to hear my message..."

Omma looked up from her gift and smiled at her."Komawo, Ji Hyo-ah. I'll cherish this bear and listen to your message."She got up to hug Ji Hyo, whih Ji Hyo greatly accepted.

I finished my breakfast quickly to hear my message in my room. I closed the door and flopped on my bed. I press the button and waited to hear her sweet voice.

"Anneyong, Baekhyun oppa! You do know I love you, right?"I heard her giggle, and I couldn't help myself but chuckle."Anyways, komawo for everything. I probably say this so much. I especially want to thank you for takiing me in on that day. Do you remember? Without you, I couldn't have me you, Omma, Chanyeol, and Sehun. Through the fun times I've spent with you, Omma, and your chingus, it was enjoyable and memorable. Komawo, komawo, komawo. And saranghae, saranghae, saranghae."I heard her giggle again."if you think this is a forever goodbye, it's not! I don't have much to say because I can't express it in words. So...komawo for being the fun, loving person that's always been with me. Love you!"

The message ended.

I smiled, touching the bear's ear. I placed the teddy bear on my bed.

I got off my bed and out of my room to find Ji Hyo. I went to the living room to find her, but only Omma was there. I noticed she was in the middle of also listening to her message that Ji Hyo had created.

"-mawo for being the greatest Omma i could ever have in my life. You helped me-"

Knowing the Ji Hyo wasn't in the living room, I went directly to her room to see if she was there. she was there though, organizing some stuff.

I ran to her, pulling her into a hug.

"Y-ya, Baekhyun oppa?"she called.

"Komawo...for he present,"I thanked.

I pulled myself away.

She looked down, blushing."Ah...you heard it, didn't you?"I watched her cringe."Don't talk about my message."She covers her ears."i'm gonna cringe even more, oppa..."

"Ya, then why did you even record it?"I chuckled.

She avoided my question.

"It goes like this-"I began.

"Ya ya! Hajima!"She hollers.

She left the room with one of her boxes. She was probably moving them to the living room.

I smiled cheekily, helping her move the boxes.