Thirty Eight

Living For You

Last chapter guys!


Yo Seob's POV

I knew Ji Hyo was in her thoughts, thinking about her. This plan was easy. I just need her to confidently say it to her mother.

When she finished explaining, I clapped, smiling at her.

"Why are you clapping and smiling?"She questioned."Aren't you angry? Sad?"

"I already knew about it. Doo Joonie told me about it. He told me to have you tell me it yourself."

"Aish...this oppa,"I heard her mutter.

"Looks like it was easy for you to tell me about it, but...there's a challenge ahead of you, Ji Hyo-ah...

She sighs."I know..."

The waiter came with our food.

"For now, let's not worry about that. Let'sjust eat, like normal couples,"I said.

She smiled, agreeing.

Ji Hyo's POV

After talking about ridiculous stuff and finishing our main meal, our desserts came. We shared one big slice of red velvet cake.

(Hehe, Red Velvet...Okay, I gotta stop.

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8DNJ1_1D8 )

Suddenly, the lights in the restaurant dimmed.

"What's happening?"I wondered aloud.

I looked at Yo Seob, who was standing up. Everyone was staring at him, even the waiters and waitresses were perfectly lined up, watching him.

"Ya, oppa, what are you doing standing up?"

He smiled, going over to me and kneeling.

My heart started beating rapidly.

Oh...my, what's happening? Is he??

He held my hand, and I could hear girls squealing.

"Oh my gosh! He's holding her hand!"I heard a squeal.

"She's so lucky to have him as her boyfriend!"

I blushed madly.

"Ji Hyo-ah, we've been secretly hiding our relationship from the world. Will you be my official girlfriend accepted by the world?"

I stared at him with my mouth opened.

"Say 'yes'!!!!!"I heard everyone scream.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"Everyone chants.

"Y-yes, I will be your official girlfriend,"I confidently answer, without laughing from embarrassment.

Everyone cheered.

He pulled me down, and I landed myself crashing into his lips.

"Ah!!! HE KISSED HER!"Everyone squeals. I heard whistles and more cheering.

I pulled back, hiding my face. I tried to hide in my hands, but he already has a hold them.

"Y-ya! I want my hands back,"I laughed, lightly pushing him.

"Arraseo~"He let go of my hands."But first..."I see him pulling out a box from his pocket.

Oh my...I'm surprised that it wasn't damaged from being in his pocket.

He handed the blue box to me.

"Open it,"he orders.

I obeyed, slowly opening the box, which revealed a rose necklace. I smiled.

"Do you like it?"

I nodded.

"Chincha?"

I nodded again.

"Oh, because I bought you another one just in case you dislike it, you know, because of the past."

He pulled out another box that looked exactly the same as the one I opened. He opened the other box, and it revealed another beautiful necklace.

"Which one do you want to wear?"He ask.

"Both. They're both gorgeous."

He chuckled."Two necklaces on one neck would tangle together."

I pouted, later agreeing.

"Which one do you think will look good with this dress?"I ask.

"Hm..."He stood up, grabbing everyone's attention once again. He raised both necklaces, showing to everyone."Which necklace would look perfect for my girlfriend?"

I facepalmed myself.

He had to do that...

 

The people decided on the blue necklace instead of the rose one because it makes the necklace stand out from my dress.

We finished eating and left the restaurant. Snow was already falling before our eyes. I began to put my coat on before the snow sticks to my skin and dress.

"Kaja."He took my hand.

We arrived at his car and entered. Again, he buckled my seatbelt, which I blushed to everytime.

After he buckled his own, he began driving to another destination.

"So...the CEO knows about our relationship, right?"I began.

He nods."At first, he didn't like the idea of it, but...it took a lot of persuasion to have him accept the fact."

I smiled, bringing our entwined hands to my lips. 

"Your hand is cold,"I state.

I blew hot air from my mouth and began rubbing his hand against mine, creating heat.

I caught him smiling."Komawo, jagiya."He tightened the hold of our interwined hands.

 

Our next stop was at Daehan Cinema.

(Okay...so I did some research myself from reading blogs and websites. The links are below, as well as the picture link.

Link:

https://br.pinterest.com/pin/468233692480001235/

http://seoulistic.com/things-to-do-in-korea/25-date-spots-if-youre-dating-in-korea/

https://www.reddit.com/r/korea/comments/2jruev/has_anyone_been_to_the_sky_rose_garden/ )

We parked nearby and got out of the car. We weren't nervous to get caught because it was dark outside, except for the bright zones or inside the building.

"What movie are we watching?"I ask, swinging our hands back and forth.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Hm...anything. You brought us here."

"Hm...good point."

We smiled, chuckling together. We stopped by Starbucks to buy coffee before buying the tickets. There were people who recognized us, but I wasn't nervous anymore because I have Yo Seob with me. After buying coffee, we went to buy tickets. We decided on watching The Con Artists(The Technicians).

 

Once the movie ended without the credits even starting, we rushed out of the room.

"Ji Hyo-ah, I wanna show you something,"Yo Seob says.

"What is it?"

"Follow me,"he says, dragging me with him.

We went inside the elevator to the top floor. We exited the elevator and walked out. The snow and the wind welcomed us. My eyes widened at the view. 

(This, but at night. It's called, "Sky Rose Garden". I think...Anyways, I don't own this! It belongs to its rightful owner!

Link:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/507710557965048169/ )

"There's a garden up here?"

He nods."Yea, unfortunately the snow is covering the roses. Mianhe."

"Aniya, it's fine."

I walked around the garden without him beside me, searching for any roses that could possibly be not covered. There wasn't anyone up here, which I was grateful for.

"Okay, Ji Hyo-ah, let's practice!"He exclaims.

I turned to him."Practice?"

"We have to toughen up your confidence before meeting your mother!"He explains, exhaling out his hot breath.

"Shiro..."I whined.

"Come on!"He runs towards me, grabbing my arms and flinging them in the air."I, Yoon Ji Hyo, will not go to the States!"

I laughed."Andwae! People will hear..."

"That's the point!"He faced me, holding onto both of my hands."Now, repeat after me, 'I'..."

"I..."I let out a snicker and began laughing.

"Ya, quit laughing!"He scolds.

I giggled even more.

"Ya~"

"A-arraseo, arraseo..."I held my laugh back.

I stared at his strict face.

"Okay, now...'I, Yoon Ji Hyo,'..."

I snickered at first but stopped."I, Yoon Ji Hyo,..."

" '-will not go to the States!'"

"-will not go to the States!"I repeated.

"Now, say all of that together!"

"I, Yoon Ji Hyo, will not go to the States!"

"Louder!"

(😂😂😂My goodiness...I was totally inspired by this...I don't own this!

Link:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/434738170250729985/ )

"I, Yoon Ji Hyo, will not go to the States!"I yelled.

"Louder, like this!"He roared, demonstrating how it was done.

I squatted down, laughing again, while still holding both of his hands.

"Ya!"He scolds, also laughing.

"Mian, mian..."I apologize.

He pulled me up.

"Again,"he orders.

"I, YOON JI HYO, WILL NOT GO TO THE STATES!!!!"I screamed.

After screaming, I began laughing again.

He smiled, laughing along with me.

After laughing, we laid on the dirty floor, staring up at the dark sky. I used his arm as a pillow and leaned closer to him for warmth. I didn't mind the snow falling. 

"Ji Hyo-ah..."he calls my name.

I looked up, staring up at him.

"Hm?"

He shook his head."Aniya. I just like calling your name."

We both smiled. I closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead. He snuggled closer to me, holding my hand.

"I bet we look weird like this,"I said."We are on the ground."

"Hm...yeah, we probably do. We should probably get up, but...I don't want to..."He nuzzles at my neck.

I shook him."Come on...before they kick us out of here."

He sighs."Arraseo..."

He gets up and pulls me up as well. As I got up, he catches my lips briefly with his.

"Kaja...Let's go home,"he whispers.

Yo Seob's POV

After driving Ji Hyo home with a good night kiss, I drove back home to take a shower and rest.

After I finished showering, I exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my neck as usual. I went to my room, turning off the lights and flopped on my bed. Yanggaeng was already asleep in the corner.

I began to text to Doo Joon.

Yo Seob: Are you awake?

I waited for his text. After a few minutes of waiting, the text I expected didn't come.

"He must be asleep then,"I guessed.

I sighed, plugging my phone into the charger.

I wanted to tell him that I succeeded, but I guess it can wait till tomorrow.

I laid my head on my pillow and closed my eyes.

However, I heard my phone vibrate with a ringtone.

"Aish...it better not be him..."I muttered.

I reached for my phone and checked the message.

Doo Joon.

"Ya! Why now!?!"I hissed at my screen.

Doo Joon: What?

Yo Seob: Ya! You disturbed my sleep!

Doo Joon: And you disturbed mine.

Yo Seob: Aish...forget it, I'll text it to you in the morning.

He didn't reply back. I looked at the time. It was around 11:00 ish. We do have a schedule tomorrow morning, so he's probably sleeping early for it.

I should sleep too.

I set down my phone and finally went to sleep.

Ji Hyo's POV

I wake up in the morning around 8:00. I laid in bed, thinking about our date yesterday. I will never forget it. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to record because Yo Seob was with me all the time, which is a good thing. It's just that I wanted to record a part of our date to remember.

Finally, I left my room to search for Doo Joon since I didn't see him yesterday night. The house was pitch black when I came home. I even ran into the wall.

Through all the searchings I did in the house, I couldn't find Doo Joon. I checked my phone, and he left a text though.

Doo Joon: Mianhe. I have a schedule. I'm coming back in the afternoon.

I sighed.

I should go to work then. Ooh! I get to see Omma!

Next Few Days

I counted up the days that were left until Yo Seob's birthday.

Three...

Doo Joon finally knew about the plan that the Beast members have created. He was a bit mad that he wasn't involved in the first place of deciding whose house it would be, but later on, he agreed on our house.

He didn't have any schedules in the morning today. He only has it in the afternoon.

I was currently cooking some food that I'll give to the others (Beast members, Chanyeol, and Sehun) because I still haven't given them their Christmas present. 

I hope I can redeem myself with food.

"What are you cooking?"I heard Doo Joon ask, sniffing into the kitchen.

"I'm making food for Beast and my friends,"I answered.

He came over, gazing at the food.

I glanced at him."Ya, andwae. You can't eat."

"Wae~"He whines.

I slapped his shoulder."Stop being a baby, oppa. It's not for you."

"Fine."

Soon, I felt guilty. I grabbed the spoon I was using and took a scoop of the food I was making. I turned to him.

"Here,"I called him over.

I saw a smile appear on his face. He ate from the spoon that I held.

He ruffles my hair."Komawo, dongsaeng~"

I turned back to turning off the stove and putting the food into separate boxes.

"Ji Hyo-ah,"he calls.

"Hm?"

"When are you going to meet her?"He asks.

I tensed up."I'm not sure...Wae?"

He didn't answer."Wanna meet her today?"

"Today?"

He nods."Don't worry. I'm not leaving until the afternoon."

I hesitated.

It would be good to have all of this end sooner.

I nodded."Arraseo. Let me contact her then."

After finishing packing up the food for the others, I went to my room to privately call her.

I held onto the card I still kept from her secretary. I dialed the number and waited for someone to pick up.

"Yoboseyo?"I heard a familiar voice that wasn't my mother's. I assume it was her secretary.

"Uh...anneyonghaseyo,"I greeted."I'm Yoon Ji Hyo, her daughter."

"Ah! Nae, I'll get her right now, if you will excuse me..."

"Nae..."

I waited for someone to speak.

"Ji Hyo-ah?"I heard her voice.

"Nae?"

I heard her sigh."I'm glad you called. It feels like it's been forever..."

I didn't respond.

"So...have you decided?"

"Um...this is what I wanted to talk about..."

"Oh...well, what is it?"

"Um, can we meet somewhere today?"

"Sure, Ji Hyo-ah. Let's meet at XXXXXXXXX. I have a bit of time off right now."

I nodded."Nae, I'll meet you in a few minutes."

"I, as well."

We ended the call. I tried to breathe normally.

I can do this...I can do this...

Can I?

I left my room to inform Doo Joon.

"Oppa?"I called.

"Nae?"I heard him reply from his room.

I entered, seeing him laying on his bed and on his phone.

"I contacted her,"I told.

"Chincha?"

I nodded.

"Arraseo. When?"

"Hm...chigeum?"

"Then we gotta change!"

He pushed the laughing me out of his room. I went back to my room to change as well.

 

Doo Joon was already in the car. I exited the house with the food I prepared and locked the door. I ran to the car and opened it, entering.

"Where's our destination?"He asks.

"XXXXXXXXX,"I told.

He drove there.

 

We drove to a café, well that's what the GPS told us to go to.

"Is this the place?"He wonders.

I shrug."Mollayo. Let's check."

We got out of the car.

I spotted the secretary lady outside the café, looking around. It seems like she was searching for someone.

Is she looking for us?

"Her secretary is over there."I pointed to where she was.

Doo Joon followed to where I was pointing.

"Okay, she's in there then..."He slaps my finger."It's rude to point,"he scolds.

I stuck my tongue out at him and followed him out to the car to where the secretary was.

She notices us coming, and her eyes brightened.

"Ah! Anneyonghaseyo!"She greeted, bowing at us. She mainly stared at Doo Joon though."Let me guide you two inside to her."

We nodded and followed her. We entered the café, walking to the back corner of the place where no one is able to recognize at from a far distance.

"Mrs. Yoon, she's here with her brother,"the secretary informs.

"The brother?"We heard the familiar voice.

We stood in front of our mother, who looked fashionable everyday. The secretary left to possibly buy drinks for us two.

"Doo Joon-ah..."I heard mother call.

She wanted to hug him, but she hesitated, seeing the look on his face.

"Ah...mianhe. Have a seat, you two."She directed us to sit across from us, and we obeyed.

She looked at me."So...you wanted to discuss about the States?"

"Ah, nae."

I glanced at Doo Joon and see him nodding at me.

"So...what is it?"

"I..."

I felt Doo Joon's hand on my wrist.

Come on! You can do this, Ji Hyo! What happened to all that screaming a few days ago?!?!? Besides, she doesn't even look like she'll drag you to the airport! You don't even have your passport with you!

My mind was correct.

I looked at my mother's face with confidence."I don't want to go to the States,"I answered.

There was sadness in her eyes."Wae?"

I bit my lip."I like being here in Korea. I have Doo Joon-"I nudged him playfully, and he nudged me back."-friends, a job, and a boyfriend."

"A boyfriend?"

I nodded."Nae, a namja chingu. I love him very much, and I don't plan on leaving him or anything for the States."

"I see..."

"Jwesongheyo, mother,"I apologize, politely bowing.

"Aniya, gwenchana. I really wanted you to come with me though, but it's fine. I'm leaving within a few days."

"Ah...chincha?"

She nods and looks at both of us."When I come back for a visit, let's meet up again, arraseo?"

I nodded, agreeing. I turned to Doo Joon, who didn't respond. I elbowed him in the ribs until he shouts in pain.

"Ya!"He hissed.

My eyes gestured towards mother.

He turned to her, as well as me."Ah...nae..."

"Good! We have to bond back again into a family. Does that sound like a good idea?"

I nodded, smiling.

Mother isn't the same person as she was before in the past. She has changed now. I just hope father is like that too.

We bid farewell and left to the car.

"Well, that was easy. I don't know why I didn't have the courage to say something back then."I buckled my seatbelt.

He nods.

"Ya, are you still mad?"

He sighs."I'm just thinking."

"You've been thinking for a long time then,"I said. I turned to him before he starts driving."Promise me that we will meet her again when she comes back to Korea."

I stuck out my pinkie.

"Wae?"He already crossed his pinkie with mine."It seems like you think I won't even go and meet her."

I shrug."You may never know if you still have grudges."

"I don't hold grudges,"he argues.

One of my eyebrows lifted up."Are you sure?"

He didn't respond and began driving me to give out my presents to the Beast members, Chanyeol, and Sehun.

Yo Seob's Birthday 

The Beast members were over, and we were arguing in the living room about who should go distract Yo Seob.

"But I want to stay and decorate!"Dongwoon whines.

"Quit being a baby and just do it!"Junhyung shouts.

"Then why won't you do it!"Ki Kwang yells, taking Dongwoon's side.

"You guys are so loud,"Hyunseung says.

"I agree,"I said, leaving the area of the argument to go snitch to Doo Joon."Oppa! They're still arguing!"I screamed.

"Aish!"Doo Joon stomped towards them."Ya! Quit arguing and decide!"

"Why won't you do it?!?!?"They all countered at Doo Joon.

I watched Doo Joon's eyes bulge out."Did you guys just-"He scoffs.

"I'll go,"I volunteered as tribute.

"Wait...you can't go...It'll be too obvious,"Dongwoon explains.

"No one wants to go, so I guess I'll go."

"I'll drive her,"Junhyung volunteers.

"That means you're going, hyung!"Ki Kwang begins.

"Yea!"Dongwoon backs up.

"Then, let me drive her,"Hyunseung speaks.

"Yeah, let Hyunseung hyung do it!"Dongwoon agrees.

They finally decided on Hyunseung driving me.

Before I left, I brought Yo Seob's wrapped present, as well as the teddy bear, with me. I wanted to give him the present earlier than the party.

 

He dropped me off at Yo Seob's apartment. 

"Komawo, Hyunseung oppa,"I thanked.

"Aniya. We'll call you when you can take Yo Seobie there."

I nodded.

He drove off, and I entered the apartment building. I finally reached his door and knocked on it.

"Nae?"I heard him call, walking to the front door. I heard barks as well.

The door opened, revealing him in his work out outfit that revealed his arm muscles, which I kept on staring at. It looks like he came back from the gym.

He stood at the door."Ji Hyo-ah, when did you get here?"

"Hm...just now."I looked pass through him to take a look of his apartment room."You're not going to invite me in?"

"Ah, mian."He lets me inside."I must smell bad."He sniffed his shirt, which I giggled at."Let me shower first. You can look around or play with Yanggaeng."

I nodded."Nae~"

I headed for the couch where Yanggaeng was at. He left to shower, while I spend my time playing with the excited Yanggaeng. 

I began to text to the group chat.

Ji Hyo: Ya! When will you all be finished?!?!

Doo Joon:  Mian! They're still decorating! They're almost finished. Junhyung is getting the cake.

Ji Hyo: Arraseo, get back to work!

I got off my phone once I heard the shower stopped. I continued petting and speaking nonsense to Yanggaeng. 

Yo Seob finally came out of the shower in a regular t-shirt and pants.

"Did you eat anything yet?"

"I already ate this morning,"I replied.

He came to the couch, sitting next to me. He pulled me to his chest, making me lay on top of him. Yanggaeng ran off to somewhere, seeing Yo Seob steal me from him. I rested my head on his chest to hear his heart beat.

"Why are you here?"He wonders.

The question he asked made me a bit sad.

I looked up at him, pouting."You don't want me here?"

"Ani, it's not like that, Ji Hyo-ah. You usually don't come to my house first."

"Oh...so I should stick to being at my house then, right?"I teased, getting up from his chest.

He pulled me back down.

"Mianhe.Jeongmal. You're always welcome here,"he rephrased.

I smiled, leaning my head back on his chest.

"Do you know what today is?"He asks.

I pretended to not know his birthday."January 5?"

He sighs."Never mind..."

I look up to stare at him. I noticed disappointment in his eyes as they wandered around the room.

It made me feel guilty.

Mianhe, oppa...

He looked back at me, staring into my eyes.

"You really don't know what today is?"He whispers.

I stopped pretending. I had a feeling he would soon start crying.

I smiled."Why would I forget your own birthday?"

He smiled back, and his eyes widened. He sighs, kissing my forehead."I really thought you forgot my birthday."

"I won't ever forget your birthday."

I hugged him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Oppa, I got you presents."

"Chincha?"

I nodded, sitting up. I reached for my bag and pulled out the camcorder that was in a wrapped box and a teddy bear which wasn't wrapped. I handed them to him.

"It's a recording bear. I recorded a message in it. Listen to it at night, not now,"I commanded."I'm too embarrassed to hear my own message."

He chuckled."Arraseo~"

He pecked my lips."Komawo, Ji Hyo-ah."

He set aside the gifts to properly kiss me.

However, my phone began to vibrate and ring with a message.

"Ya...really?"I heard him mutter.

I giggled, seeing the message.

Doo Joon: Okay, now we're ready!

I turned off my phone and turned to Yo Seob.

"Oppa, I have to go now..."

"Chincha? But you just got here..."

I nodded."Can you drive me back home?"

He sighs, nodding.

"I promise that I'll come back in the evening."

He smiles."Then I'll be waiting."

We drove back to the house.

 

"Kiss,"he demanded before I leave.

"Arraseo~"I obeyed, pecking him on the cheek.

He was a bit disappointed that I didn't kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you later, oppa."

"Okay."

I got out of the car and walked up to the house.

He's really not coming up with me???

I took a quick glance back and see him still there. I waved him a good bye, and he did as well.

Time to automatically make him come here.

I purposely tripped over myself, landing my back on the ground.

"Ji Hyo-ah!"I heard him call my name.

I heard his footsteps reach me. He helped me sit up.

"Ya, gwenchana?"

I smiled, nodding."Gwenchana, oppa."He helped me stand up."Komawo."

I pretended to limp to the door."Aniya, let me help you."

The plan is working!

He guided me towards the door, and he opened it. We entered inside, hearing noises and sounds coming from the Beast members.

"Saengil Chukhahae!"They shout.

"Happy birthday,"I wished him, pecking him on the lips.

"Ya, now on the lips?"

I nodded, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Let's get this party started!"I heard three familiar voices behind us.

We turned around, seeing Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun.

"You guys are here?"I gasp.

"We did get invited by them,"Baekhyun explains.

"Let the party start!"Sehun hollers, entering the house.


Okay, so the story has officially ended, unless I edit some things. I want to THANK YOU to all my subscribers and those silent readers!

To be honest, I didn't really think this story was the best. However, in the future, I will create stories that will be better. 

Stay tune for more upcoming stories from me! You may never know when I'll be posting another story about Yo Seob X Oc! Or should I do a story about the other Beast members??? 

Anyways, thank you everyone.