Thirty Three

Living For You

WHY IS YOUTUBE BEING LIKE THIS!?!?!?!? WHY ARE THE VIEWS INCREASING SO SLOWLY?!?!

😧Guys, we need to reach 5M by July 18 to get the drama version for Ribbon, which is impossible right now because it is at like 3.5M. Don't you guys want it too? Every day, I'm like opening up many tabs of Ribbon.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQXsknBbcG0


Baekhyun's POV

I looked at the time on my phone.

Man..where is she? Does it take her that long to come home?

I looked out the window to see if she is possibly coming back. However, I spotted a familiar figure sitting/kneeling? on our lawn.

I-Is that Ji Hyo?

I kept blinking to focus on the person to see if it is really her. I walke closer to the window to have a better view.

What is she doing? Why is she like that?

I got to the door, going outside.

"Ji Hyo-ah,"I called her name.

Immediately, she looked up at me with her widened eyes. She quickly got up from the ground, dusting off the dirt and grass from her knees. It looked like she was being caught of doing something bad, and she was trying to clean up the evidence.

I got near her and scanned her face. I knew she was trying to keep a serious expression.

"Ji Hyo-ah...what's the matter?"

She shook her head."N-nothing,"she stammered.

Nothing? Then why was she on the ground?

"You're lying, Ji Hyo-ah. Why we-"

'If I said it's nothing, then it's nothing!"She screamed, cutting  me off, as well as startling me.

Was this the first time she ever screamed at me?

Her face softened, seeing me surprised. I watched her grab her belongings and pass by me to go inside the house.

I stood there in shock.

What made her behave like that? Yo Seob?

I got my phone out to immediately dial Yo Seob.

"Yoboseyo?"I heard his voice.

"Hey, um..."I looked back at the house to see if she's inside, and she was."Ji Hyo is behaving weirdly."

"Weirdly? What do you mean, Baekhyun?"Yo Soeb questioned.

"A few minutes ago...she just exploded and screamed at me, which is unlikely of her unless she's really angry at me. I-I was thinking that you were the cause of it."

"Aniyo. I texted her awhile ago, and she was normal and cheerful. Unless she's on her...thing..."

"Thing?"I cluelessly asked.

What does he mean by that?

"You know...what girls have? At their time of the...Nevermind! Forget what I just said! Maybe you probably did something that made her angry."

I thought of what I said to Ji Hyo earlier.

"Hm...maybe you're right, Yo Seob. Thanks."

"No problem. I don't think she can be forever mad at you, so don't worry."

"Okay, thanks...hyung."I immediately hung up.

First time to call him 'hyung'.

I got in the house, preparing myself to apologize.

Ji Hyo's POV

As soon as I entered the house, I stomped to my room. I let what I bought fall to the floor. I locked the door and went straight to my bed, collasping on it. I faceplanted into my pillow and screamed to the top of my lungs.

How?!?!?! Why?!?!?! Does Doo Joon even know that she's here?!?! UGH...

I heard knocks on my door.

"Hey, Ji Hyo-ah...It's me, Baekhyun oppa. Um...I'm not sure if you're hearing this but...I want to apologize."

Apologize?

"I didn't mean to annoy you or do anything for you to yel at me like that, so..."

Ah...that. Well, it's not entirely his fault. I guess it's my fault too. I was just lashing my anger out at him.

"I'm sorry, Ji Hyo-ah. Please forgive me, will you?"

I sighe, reaching for my phone.

I began to message him.

Ji Hyo: Baekhyun oppa, you are forgiven. It's my fault too. I used you to let my anger out onto. So, I'm sorry. I'm like exhausted right now.😪 I'll be taking a nap. Wake me up when Omma comes home.

Instantly, I received his reply.

Baekhyun: 😉Arraseo! Rest is good!

I smiled.

Thank you, Bakehyun oppa, for being understanding.

I turned off my phone. My eyes closed, and I drifted off to sleep.

Baekhyun's POV

Omma finally came home. I helped her bring the grocery items into the kitchen.

"Baekhyun-ah, can you also bring in the folded cardboard boxes?"

Folded cardboard boxes?

"Sure, Omma."

I got outside again to the car. I retreived the folded boxes and brought them into the house. I ste them on the floor.

"Omma, what are these for?"I asked.

"It's for Ji Hyo."

Ji Hyo? Why does she need these?

"Speaking of Ji Hyo, did she come home yet?"

I nodded.Nae, she's sleeping.She told me to wake her up whenever you come home. I'll go wake her up."

She nodded.

I headed towards Ji Hyo's room. I held on the door knob and turned it. Hoever, the door wouldn't budge. It ws locked. I gave the door many knocks.

"Ji Hyo-ah? You there????"I called."Wake up~"

Ji Hyo's POV

"Ji Hyo-ah? You there????"I heard someone call my name."Wake up~"

I picked up my head, even though I wanted to go back to sleep. I stumbled out of my bed, rubbing my eyes.

"I know, I know..."I muttered to the door.

I unlocked it, opening the door to reveal Baekhyun.

"I'm awake,"I stated. I stretched my arms high in the air."Let me wash my face first."

"Arraseo. Omma's back,"he informed.

I nodded. I walked to the restroom. I closed the door, leaning onto the sink. I the sink and cupped my hands together, bringing up the water to my face. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Now, how do I explain to Omma that my real Omma wants me to come to the States with her?