Fourteen

Living For You

Hi-yeom! Birthday girl's tomorrow!🎈🎂🎈Shame that I keep on forgetting that it's tomorrow. I don't have that much homework this weekend, but I'm having a writer's block-ish and procrastinating too much. I don't like this chapter that much...


Yo Seob's POV 

Three weeks has finally passed. It was beginning to get chilly because of autumn.

However, I'm finally free from any of my schedules. That means I get to spend time with Ji Hyo, so we can make up from the days we've been both separated.

She shouldn't be busy. It's in the evening. Is she working? 

I began to text her.

Yo Seob: Ji Hyo-ah! Are you working right now?

I waited for her to reply back.

Ji Hyo: Oh, anneyong! No, I'm not.

Yo Seob: Wanna hang out today?

Ji Hyo: Today? Sure.

Yo Seob: What's your address? Let's hang out at your place.

Ji Hyo: XXX-XXXXX-XXXXX 

(Many X's...)

Ji Hyo's POV 

Without hesitation, I texted Yo Seob my address. Then, I realized that he'll see Baekhyun, who is staying home today, here when Yo Seob comes.

"No no no! I did not just do that!"

I need to change my mind quick!

I started to quickly text him. 

Ji Hyo: Wait...never mind. I'll go to you. Where are you? 

Yo Seob: Too bad. 😜 I'm already heading to your house. I'll see you there!

My eyes widened.

I'm doomed...Eottokke!

I walk to my room to panic and think of a plan.

Baekhyun's POV 

I waited in the living room for Sehun, who was coming over, so I could take him to the bubble tea cafe.

I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the time. 6:00.

It must be Sehun!

I walked to the door, opening it.

The door revealed him. Not Sehun but him. The one person whom I despised the most, Yang Yo Seob.

Why is he here?

Yo Seob's POV 

I look at the address that Ji Hyo had texted me on the phone and then looked up at the house.

This must be her house then...

I walked up to her front door, knocking on the door. It opened, revealing a familiar person that I wouldn't expect to be here.

My eyes widened.

It was EXO's Baekhyun. 

Why is he here though? I'm pretty sure this is Ji Hyo's address.

"Why are you here?"I asked politely.

"Why are you here?"He questioned too.

"I asked you first,"I stated.

"I live here."

He lives here? I'm positive that this is Ji Hyo's correct address.

"I-Is Ji Hyo here?"I asked.

Without hesitation, he replied,"No."

He wasabout to close the door, but I stuck my foot inside. 

For an EXO member, he sure is rude.

(Just to let to the readers know, I'm not insulting him! I like him and EXO! This is just a fanfiction! He'll get better, I promise! I just gave out a spoiler...)

"W-wait! She gave me the address an-"

A sweet, delicate familiar voice cut me off."O-oppa?"

Ji Hyo's POV 

From my room, I heard two voices at the front door.

Uh-oh..he's here. Did Yo Seob and Baekhyun meet?

I rushed out of my and to the front door, seeing Bakehyun closing the door onto Yo Seoob. More like swishing him.

"W-wait!"Yo Seob claimed."She gave me the address an-"

I cut him off."O-oppa?"

Baekhyun quitted closing the door onto him and Yo Seob quitted resisting to push the door back open. They both looked up at me.

Yo Seob's eyes lightened up "Ji Hyo-ah!"

He ran through Baekhyun and the door to pull me into a hug.

Baekhyun's POV 

As soon as I saw a smiling Yo Seob pull Ji Hyo into an embrace, I clenched my two fists tightly. My heart twisted into a knot as well.

"Oh! Hyung! Ready to go?"A familiar voice asked, breaking my jealousy away.

I turned to see a smiling Sehun at the door.

Yo Seob and Ji Hyo began to notice him here.

"Sehun, when did you get here?"Ji Hyo asked.

"Oh, I just arrived here. Baekhyun and I are goi-"

I elbowed him, cutting him off.

"I invited him over to hang out with me,"I lied in replace of whatever Sehun was about to say.

Mianhe, Sehun. We'll go to the bubble tea cafe later in the future. I can't let them stay here alone.

I started dragging him to my room. 

When we were about to pass Yo Seob and Ji Hyo, Sehun noticed Yo Seob. 

His eyes widened."Yo Seob Sunbae? When were you here?"

Before he could ask anymore questions, I quickly dragged him to my room.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I led Yo Seob to the backyard. We both sat on the same bench, staring at the sky.

"Ji Hyo-ah..."He called.

He's going to ask about Baekhyun, isn't he?

"Hm?"I answered.

"He lives with you, doesn't he?"

I knew it...

I slowly nodded."H-he's the one who saved me and let me in,"I explained.

I heard him scoff.

I turned to him, who continued looking up at the sky.

"Oppa...I'm really sorry for not telling you guys about him earlier. I-I was afraid of what you guys would say, but Junhyung and Ki Kwang knows that I live with him..."

He stared at me."They know...but I don't? Not even your brother?"

I didn't respond.

"Do you know what he could've done to you?"

"He's not like that. He is a very generous person, oppa."

"Generous..."He mumbled. He sighed."Is there anything else that you haven't told us? Told me? Like...the reason why you left all of a sudden?"

His anger radiated off of him.

He's angry...It's my fault I made him mad...I should've told them earlier about Baekhyun...But...how was I supposed tell them?

"I know you're upset, oppa, but-"

He cut me off."Did you know that if you stayed a little longer, you would've been cured?"

It was the first time I've seen him so mad, especially at me. It was scaring me. If he said anything more, I knew I would start crying.

"Why did you leave? I've been waiting for you everyday, hoping you would miraculously appear in front of me..."

And it did happened. 

The tears that I kept welled up in my eyes began to flow one by one.

It was my fault...It was all fault...I wouldn't be crying right now if I told them earlier.

I bit my lower lip to prevent any noise coming out of me and gripped onto my shirt. However, biting my lip didn't work.

I lowered my head down.

I'm sorry I caused everyone a pain...

Yo Seob's POV 

I continued ranting on how much Doo Joon and I suffered without her. She doesn't even realize how much we all missed her.

I sighed, taking a breath from ranting.

However, I realized that she was crying besides me.

Her tears fell and splashed onto her lap.

My heart clenched from the sight, staring at her.

I knew I said too much, but I had to state my point. It was the truth.

"M-mianhe...m-mianhe, oppa..."She croaked, trying to wipe all of her tears on her face.

I pulled her into my chest, patting and rubbing her back. I felt her hot wet tears ears splash onto me.

"Aniyo, I'm sorry. I made you cry. I just...I love you so much. I get so worried for you, Ji Hyo-ah."I continued comforting her."Gwenchana, Ji Hyo-ah...Gwenchana."

Baekhyun's POV 

Sehun and I watched Ji Hyo because of him.

"That little..."

I wanted to go out there and punch him for making her cry.

You know what? I think I should! 

I was about to go out there, but Sehun stopped me.

"Hyung...hajima. They can solve their own problems."

"So...you're telling me that we have to watch that Yo Seob hurt Ji Hyo. He made her cry, Sehun!"I stated.

"Let him comfort her."

I sighed, listening to the maknae.

Yo Seob's POV 

A few minutes passed, and she was still crying her heart out.

"Ji Hyo-ah, please stop crying, huh? This wasn't how I wanted to spend my time with you. I forgiven you awhile ago. If Doo Joon finds out that I made you cry, I don't know what'll happen to me."

Her sobbing lessened.

"Ji Hyo-ah..."I whined."You're about to make me cry."I looked down at her, who was still in my chest."Ji Hyo-ah...From now on, I won't make you cry. I want to love you correctly, where we are here together just like this. Ji Hyo-ah,"I called."Let's continue our relationship, arraseo?"I stated with the confidence that built inside of me.

She looked up at me with her stretched tears."Our re-relationship?"

I nodded. She tried to stop the flow of her tears by wiping them away, but I wiped them for her, seeing her puffy eyes.

"I became a singer because I wanted to search for you. And I did. I want to continue our relationship."

"O-oppa...how? Have you even thought about the consequences of becoming a singer? You have fans who adore you and that would die to be with you, to be in my place. How can we continue our relationship?"She whispered.

I sighed."Sure, I love the fans. I care for them, but...you're always my first priority with the other members. I'll take care of the fans, Ji Hyo-ah. They'll understand and be supportive."

"Oppa...there are-"I swiftly leaned in to capture her lips.

She was worrying too much.