Three

Living For You

Man...I have soo much projects that needs to be done. Christmas is coming!!! Sorry, this chapter is short.


Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyun-ah, call for Ji Hyo. Dinner's ready!"Omma exclaimed.

I sighed. Sehun and Chanyeol wished me good luck and headed to the dining table.

(Lolz...see what I did there)

I headed towards Ji Hyo's room. I knocked on the door first and then opened it, revealing Ji Hyo, who was charging her phone and then grabbing her white guitar that she recieved from me when she turned 17 in May.

*Flashback*

Ji Hyo watched a 16-year-old Chanyeol play his guitar in the living room.

When he fnished, Ji Hyo applauded for him.

"Wow...you're so daebak, Chanyeol! You make me want to play the guitar!"

I grinned, knowing what to get her for her birthday.

*Flashback End*

She noticed me in the room. She put her guitar back.

"Hey, Ji Hyo..."I thought of what words to say."Uh-um...dinner's ready."

I really wanted to punch myself. Why can't I apologize?

"Oh...okay."She passed me, about to head out of her room.

I shook my head. I should apologize to her now. I held her wrist, holding her back."Listen...I'm sorry about earlier."I huffed. I can't believe I'm gonna say this."You can go to the concert."

Her face brightened, turning to me."CHincha?!?! Jeongmal?!?!"I nodded. She tackled me with a hug."Oppa, komawo! Saranghaeyo, oppa!"

I smiled, ruffling her hair and pulling her back."Let's go eat dinner."She nodded.

Ji Hyo's POV

It was the next day. I went to Lovely Flowerz with omma to work. Staying at home is too boring, plus omma always lets me to what I want sometimes. She always wanted a daughter. I'm surprised she didn't adopt me yet.

I don't wear my usual plain white dresses anymore. She gives me cute clothes that I disliked back then, but I had to accept them because I didn't want her to be upset.

I tied my black hair into a ponytail and wore my work clothes. I went outside to where the flower stands are. I grabbed the sprayer and started spraying the hibiscus.

(I don't own this picture. It belongs to its rightful owner. However, this flower is really pretty...)

Suddenly, I started to hear some screamed that frightened me, making me jump. I turned to where the screams were coming from.

From a distance, I spotted a man gripping onto a crying 2-year-old boy, heading towards my direction. Behind the man, there was a woman trying to chase after him, but she was too slow.

He was about to pass me, but I stuck my foot out for him to be tripped. He tripped though, sending him to fall to the ground.

Quickly, I took the child away from him, checking his face. I wiped his tears away."Gwenchana?"I asked.

He kept on crying though, while I waited for his answer. I noticed the kidnapper getting up. I pulled the child behind me, who was gripping onto my work clothes. The kidnapper pulled out a pocket knife and grabbed onto my shirt collar.

"You know, I think you could replace the boy..."he chuckled.

While he grabbed onto my collar, I tried to search for my phone on me, but I realized that I left it inside the store. Unexpectedly, he lost his grip on me. He was punched to the ground. I looked up to who punched him. It was a man with blonde hair and a black mask on. His eyes were too familiar. The police already came, arresting the kidnapper. The child behind me was returned to his mother. I stared at him, who saved me, the whole time.

"Gwenchana?"He spoke.

Instantly, I knew who he was by his voice. Iwas thrilled to see him in this kind of situation.

I smiled."Ya...Junhyung oppa, did you miss me?"