Twenty Five

Living For You

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER!!! YAY! 👏👏👏👏Just need to pass those exams... I need to find the rest of the Let's Eat With My Friends english subbed episodes...

I apologize for not updating last Saturday, like I usually do, but I was sick that time(still am,but better)and I was doing so so so much homework. I'm glad my Math and Bio EOCT/GMAS were over this week. One more week left, and I'm done! Again, I apologize. Let's get this chapter on the road!


Ji Hyo's POV 

When Doo Joon drove me to my house, I got out of the car. He rolled down the window of the seat that I sat in.

"Ya, don't ever wander outside like that again, arraseo? I don't want to see you get sick,"he scolded 

"Arraseo, arraseo, oppa. Komawo for everything, oppa,"I thanked sincerely. 

"Remember to tell them about moving in with me!"He reminded.

"Arraseo!"

As I walked up the lawn, I waved good-bye, seeing him leave. Then, I headed to my front door. I tried to open the door by turning on the door knob.

But...it was locked, of course.

I tried knocking, but no one answered. I checked the time on my phone. It was 9:10.

Omma should be working at the store. Baekhyun...I'm not so sure about him...

Is he perhaps sleeping in? Or did he went to work?

Suddenly, my phone began ringing. I looked at my screen. It was Baekhyun.

I picked it up."Oppa,"I called.

"Ya, you know what time it is?"I heard his voice "I was expecting you to come early in the morning."

I turned around, looking for him everywhere.

How does he know that I'm here?!?!

"Look at the window,"he commanded.

I obeyed, finding him staring at me.

Instantly, I jumped from frightment.

"Y-ya, oppa! You look like a stalker if you continue to do that!"I scolded.

He opened the door, engulfing me into a hug. He wouldn't let go of me. He waddled with me into the house.

"Ya...you can let me go now, Baekhyun oppa."

He obeyed, letting go of me.

"Thanks."

He looked behind me.

"What are you looking at, op-"I turned around, seeing her.

Her face was filled with tear stains.

"O-omma?"

I thought she would be working. I thought she didn't care.

She choked out a sob. She rushed towards me, pulling me into an embrace.

"Oh, Ji Hyo-ah...mianhe. I'm so sorry...Omma's sorry. I-I shouldn't have believed those girls. I should've trusted you like what a real mother would. 

I let out a sigh, as well as my tears. I hugged her back, patting her.

"I-It's okay now, omma. Gwenchana, omma..."

 

After our tears and hugs ended, she let me rest in my room. She promised me that tomorrow, we would go on a shopping day. 

I sighed. I'm glad we're back together like before.

 

The next day came. Like Omma said, we went on a day out shopping instead of working at Lovely Flowerz. 

Baekhyun wanted to come along, but he knew that Omma wanted to spend her time with me. He went to hang out with his EXO friends though.

We drove to the mall and entered the clothing shop. We began to search for clothes that we wanted.

After about ten or so minutes of searching for clothes, I heard Omma call me.

"Ji Hyo-ah!"

"Ne?"

She rushed towards me with about six or seven tops. I gasped. 

"Omma! I already have enough shirts!"I exclaimed.

"The weather is getting colder, Ji Hyo-ah. These sweaters would keep you warm. Plus, they look cute and adorable."She shoved the sweaters to me."Go ahead and try it while I find you some pants."She ushered me to the fitting room.

I scanned at the sweaters she found for me.

(I don't own these images. They belong to their rightful owners!)

I tried all of them. I'm surprised Omma got the correct size, except for one sweater she must've mistaken. When I left the fitting room, I put the sweater that wasn't my size away to where it belonged.

I carried the sweaters with me around the shop to search for Omma. However, I didn't find her.

"Ya...did she leave me?"I whispered to myself.

I heard some tsking behind me.

I spun around to see them. Immediately, I glared, shooting daggers at the three of them.

"Lookie who's here? It's Yoon. Ji. Hyo."As she said each part of my name, she took steps towards me.

"Why are you here, Eun Hye?"I muttered.

She didn't answer my question but gave a new one."You snitched to your oppa, am I correct?"

I didn't respond. Eun Hye chuckled."No wonder he posted that message."She began glaring at me."Because of you, he hates us now."She looked at her gang."Girls, get her,"Eun Hye ordered.

The two girls headed towards me.

What were they going to do to me?

One of them pushed me to the floor, making the sweaters fling out from my arms, and the other began kicking me. Pain arose at the area where she kicked me because she wore heels.

I tried to brace myself from their attacks. From the bag I brought with me, I heard my phone ring. I reached for my phone, but Eun Hye yanked my bag away from me.

She openedd my purse, dumping every item to the floor.

I spotted my phone. On the screen, the caller was Omma. She must be searching for me too.

"Hey!"I heard a female voice shout."Don't do that to her!"

"Get back to work, or I'll tell my appa to fire you!"I heard Eun Hye commanded. She turned to me."You can stop kicking her."

The kicking finally stopped, but I didn't relax. My body remained tense. I could feel more pain where they kicked me at. It was either my stomach or ribs. I wasn't sure. However, I knew it hurt when I took a deep breath.

Eun Hye came closer to me."You've learned your lesson, Yoon Ji Hyo. Ne-"

"YA!"

A shriek interrupted Eun Hye. I watched Eun Hye and her gang look up to where the shriek came from.

"HOW DARE YOU?!?!"

I looked up as well, seeing a familiar person.

"O-omma..."I croaked out.

"YOU!!!"

watched Omma yell and scold at Eun Hye's and her gang's face. It made me smile a little.

"WHAT KIND OF HUMANS ARE YOU?!?!? I WON"T LET YOU GET AWAY FOR THIS AGAIN! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!!"

I watched Omma take her phone out, dialing the numbers.

"Uh...ahjumma...I don't think you should do that,"I heard the clerk from earlier say.

"WHY IS THAT?!?!"She retorted."YOU EXPECT ME TO WATCH THEM-"she glared at the girls"-HURT MY CHILD!"

"O-omma..."

I haven't heard her claim that I was her child at all, not until today.

"You see...Miss Park Eun Hye-shi will soon be the heriess of the clothing brand place after her father. And that would ruin her image,"the clerk explained.

"AND MY DAUGHTER IS THE DONGSAENG OF TWO IDOLS!"

What the heck is happening...Since when was I a sister of two idols? Ah...is she talking about BAekhyun and Doo Joon? I'm pretty sure Baekhyun isn't related to me though...

"Ah...is this the police?!? I'm here to report that-"

I watched the clerk take Omma's phone away, ending the call.

YA! Don't you dare do that to my OMMA! Those girls should be reported!

I used all my strength to try to get up while holding the pained area.

"YA! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?!"Omma scolded the clerk.

I began limping towards Omma.

"Everyone, stop what you're doing,"we all heard a female voice behind me command in perfect English.

We obeyed.

I slowly turned around, seeing a wealthy looking woman. She looked extremely rich. She wore expensive sunglasses. Her clothes and her purse were the latest fashion, including those sparkly diamond earrings and an expensive necklace. Her make-up made her shine and glow.

She took off her sunglasses, showing off her eyes.

Why does she look so familiar?