Sixteen

Living For You

I miss Hyunseungie...


Baekhyun's POV 

The next day came. Ji Hyo is currently working at Lovely Flowerz right now. 

I've spent today's morning and afternoon with Sehun and Chanyeol. 

I watched the time on my phone.

All I need to do is wait for a few or couple hours and go to the park. Then, I can talk face to face with him.

Yo Seob's POV 

I grabbed my phone and jacket with me. I also wore my face mask and cap, in case anyone spotted me with Ji Hyo.

I began walking to Ji Hyo's neighborhood park. 

As I entered the park, there was not that much people that I thought there was. I found an empty bench and sat on it, waiting for Ji Hyo.

I am a bit early than the specific time she given me, but it's only because I wanted to see her first.

I waited a few more minutes, staring off into the trees and children playing at the playground still.

I checked my phone. It reached 7:00.

I watched as some of the children leave with their parents. Some of them stayed for a little while, talking to their friends.

I sighed.

She should be here...Unless...

I shook my head."Don't think of negative thoughts, Yo Seob-ah,"I muttered to myself.

I waited for another few minutes. Still, she didn't arrive. I began to worry. 

I took my phone out to text her.

However, before I could even text her, I heard a cough.

I looked up, seeing a familiar person walking towards me. It was Baekhyun.

Why is he here? Where is Ji Hyo?

Baekhyun's POV 

I arrived at the park exactly at 7:00.

What surprised me was that Yo Seob was already there.

Man...

I found a bush and hid behind it, watching him.

I can't believe he really fell for that.

I sighed."You can do this, Baekhyun,"I encouraged myself."This is for Ji Hyo."

I got out from the bush and walked towards him. I gave a big cough to get his attention. I did though. He looked up, seeing me.

I noticed his confused expression on his face. He stood up from the bench that he sat on.

"Do you know where Ji Hyo's at?"He asked.

"Ji Hyo is at work,"I replied."You know...you're really naive to fall for my trick."

(Did anyone see Baekhyun singing 'Dream' on the stage's floor and being dragged by some of s? That was cute and funny. Okay...continue reading...)

I watched him piece everything together. I knew he figured it out when his eyes bulged at me.

"Wait...you're the one who texted me..."

"Yes, I'm the one who purposely texted you to come here. Because..."I stepped a little closer to him."...we have some things to discuss about,"I said.

"Like?"

"Ji Hyo."

Yo Seob's POV 

I began to chuckle to myself aloud.

Is he possibly jealous?

"What about her?"I asked.

"I don't like how you're hanging out with her. It irritates me,"Baekhyun stated.

"Wae? Do you like her?"

"Ne, I do like her,"he confidently stated.

He likes her...It'll be a competition then...But I know he can't win. Ji Hyo is already with me. However, he is living with her, which gives him an advantage to be closer to her.

I glared at him."You can't love her because she's mine,"I growled.

He smirked."You think that can stop me? Even if she is with you by now, I can win her over."He crossed his arms together."Let's see who she picks."

"You think she'll pick you when you have many fans? You're just like a brother to her,"I retorted.

"Excuse me, but...you also have fans. I rescued her and let her stay in my house. I can make her fall for me."

I clenched my fists tightly."We'll see about that...The competition starts now."

 

The next few days came. I decided to meet with the members to hang out. Well, more like explain what happened a few days ago with Baekhyun.

"BWO?!?!"They all exclaimed."Are you serious?!?!?"

I sighed, nodding."He said that right in front of me."

"Wouldn't he have an advantage?"Hyunseung asked."She lives with him."

We were all silent, but realization hit us.

"Then what are you doing here?!?!?"They all shout at me.

What am I doing here? I should be with Ji Hyo to protect her from Baekhyun.

Before I know it, they were all dragging me outside of the house.

"Bali, bali! Go see her before he does!"

They threw my black cap and mask at me, as well as my phone. They shut the door, leaving me outside.

I picked up my phone, holding it in my hand. After I wore my disguise, I got in my car and drove to her house.

Junhyung's POV 

"Do you think he'll be able to beat him?"I asked all of them."She has been living with him after all those years..."

"I'm shocked that she didn't tell me about this even when I'm her brother..."Doo Joon muttered.

I looked at him. He looked a little bit disappointed. 

"Since she lives with him, she could've fallen in love with him..."Ki Kwang says.

Doo Joon shook his head."Aniyo. She texted me that Yo Seob and her are together,"he said, running his fingers through his hair."I'm still confused on why she told me that but not about living with Baekhyun...However, I'm hoping she won't get stuck in a situation where she can't choose between them."

We all gasped, except for Doo Joon.

"Man...they're dating already??"Ki Kwang exclaimed.

"Then...Yo Seob won, right?"Junhyung asked.

"Well, either way...Yo Seob better beat Baekhyun and show that Ji Hyo is his girlfriend,"Hyunseung says.

"I'm voting for hyung to win!"Dongwoon yelled.

"Dongwoon-ah...I think we all vote for Yo Seob to win,"I told him.

The rest laughed.

"Ah...okay!"Dongwoon exclaimed.

I could only imagine Ji Hyo with Yo Seob. I hope they stay together as long as possible.