Thirty Six

Living For You

Hello, I'm back again. I'll be busy these weeks because school started, and I am overloaded with homework and tests. Sorry about not updating last time. I'm really exhausted right now. Tomorrow I'll be going to this camp event. That means I'll not have my Saturday sleeps. 😧Not sure when I'll be back, but I know I will update soon to end this story. Au revoir!


 Ji Hyo's POV 

The time for me to leave the house came. Doo Joon and Baekhyun were carrying my belongings to Doo Joon's car. I gave Omma a hug.

"Omma, I'm gonna miss living here with you,"I confessed.

She patted my shoulders.

"Don't worry, we'll meet each other again at Lovely Flowerz."I nodded."You have nothing to worry about."

I heard footsteps cone in.

"Ji Hyo-ah, you ready?"I heard Doo Joon ask.

I turned to him, seeing Baekhyun standing next to him. I nodded.

Doo Joon bid farewell to Omma and Baekhyun, exiting themail house to his car.

I gave a hug to Baekhyun. 

"Visit us, arraseo?"He says.

I smiled."Of course."

We pulled away. I waved both of them a goodbye, and they returned it.

I stepped out of the house and was welcomed into Doo Joon's car.

"Gwenchana?"He asked.

I slowly nodded.

Our mother floated around in my head, as well as going to the U.S. with her.

He began to drive out of the neighborhood. 

"Oppa,"I began."I have something to tell you, but can I tell you it when we arrive at the house?"

He chuckled."Why not here?"

"I'm afraid that we'll be in an accident if I tell you,"I truthfully replied.

He chuckled again, probably assuming it's a joke. He ruffled my hair with one hand.

"Arraseo,"he sighs, smiling.

I smiled as well, but in the inside, I'm serious about this.

The topic of our parents would agitate him.

Yo Seob's POV 

I walked inside a jewelry store, wearing only a cap that shields a bit of my eyes.

"Anneyonghaseyo!"The female workers welcomed and greeted.

I flashed them a smile, and I notice them blushing.

Did they perhaps figure out who I am?

"Anneyonghaseyo,"I greeted back.

I was lured to the necklace section. I wanted to to buy Ji Hyo a necklace. Since she has that bracelet Doo Joon gave to her that she wears everyday, I wanted to give her something to wear everyday also.

"Did you find what you're looking for?"One of the workers asked.

"Hm...I'm trying to find some th ing a girl would like, such as a necklace,"I replied.

"What kind of relationship is it between this girl you're buying it for? Is it your mother? Sister?"

There is no reason for hiding our relationship. We'll reveal it anyway.

"My girlfriend,"I confidently answered.

From a glance, I caught her surprised face.

"U-um, this way, please."

She directed me to where I would find a necklace for Ji Hyo. She gestures her hand to the jewelry in front  me. She left for me to stare and awe at the jewelry. My eyes widened at the sparkling objects.

Hm...what would she like?

(Okay, apparently, I can't find the necklace I was looking for. It looked like this, but there aren't those infinity symbols or that ribbon, but oh well...I don't own this one. New Update: I found the one I wanted. I deleted the other necklace. Great...now it looks blurry.

Link:

http://www.kay.com/en/kaystore/rose-necklace--diamond-accents-sterling-silver-10k-gold)

I focused on the rose necklaces.

We did become a couple from that rose situation, but I don't know if she would like to remember about the past. However the necklace that attracted my attentoon, I wanted to give that to her.

I sighed, thinking carefully.

I should buy a back-up necklace, just in case she dislikes the rose one.

(I don't own this one either. 

Link:

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Glitzy-Rocks-Sterling-Silver-3-stone-Created-Opal-and-Diamond-Accent-Heart-Necklace/8942289/product.html?recset=d04c9427-6b0d-4454-9cbb-cf5385d67cfc&refccid=DVWJV5YABCIJD2KABO6PQMK7SQ&recalg=870,839&recidx=1 )

 

After finding a back-up necklace, the female worker returned."Did you find what you were looking for?"

I looked at the worker."Ah nae. Kamasahamida."I pointed at the rose necklace through the case."I would like this one aaaand-"I walked over to the back-up necklace and pointed at it."-this one, please."

She smiled and took the two necklaces out to the cashier.

"Would you like them to be in a gift box?"She asked.

"What does the gift boxes look like?"

She reveals the gift boxes from under the counters.

I chose this box.

(I don't own this It belongs to its rightful owner! It's this one but the length a bit smaller.

Link:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155305551/turquoise-gift-box-gift-boxlight-blue?ref=market )

"Can I have the same boxes with both of the necklaces separated?"

The worker smiled and nodded."Sure."

She packed all the  items, and I paid her the correct amount.

"Kamasahmida,"I thanked, flashing a smile.

Before I exited the store, a worker stopped me.

"Can we take a picture with you?"One worker asked.

I nodded. I posed with them.

Ji Hyo's POV 

We arrived at his place.

Wait...our place, I mean.

He helped me with moving my belongings into the house. Once we finished with that, we sat across each other at the dining tbale, sipping our drinks and resting as well.

"So, what is that something you need to tell me?"He questioned.

"Ah...that."

His present I prepared popped into my mind.

I need to stop forgetting about important stuff.

"First, I have something to give to you. I'll be right back,"I told.

I went back to my room, the room that I was once in when I was staying over  I searched for his present that was next to Yo Seob's. I grabbed it and went outside to the dining take with it.

"I got you a present,"I declared, handing it to him from my back.

He smiled, retrieving the bear. He smiled even wider, staring at it and touching the softness of the fur.

"Ooh! I got you that camcorder!"He suddenly exclaims, getting it.

I smiled.

I can complete Yo Seob's present! 

Once he found it, he handed it to me.

"Oppa..."Mt eyes smiled at him."Komawo. H-how much is it?"

He shook his head."Don't worry about it."

"But oppa..."I pouted.

"Ya, since when did you do aegyo?"

I stuck my tongue out at him.

He gave in to my pouting and begging and told me the price.

"Alright, I'll pay you later. I promise."

"So, what's the some thing you wanted to tell me? It seems like you were tring to avoid telling me it."He took a sip of his drink.

I chuckled lightly.

I am trying to avoid it, but I can't. 

"The thing is..."I paused, choosing my words carefully.

"What is it, Ji Hyo-ah?"

"Our mother...she's here, in Korea. She...she found me."

His jaw tightened.

"She wants to bring me to the U.S. with her,"I continued.

"H-how?"He asked.

I explained everything to him, including the first time I met her at that store.

"So...what was your response?"

"I..."I hesitated.

I didn't so anything. Nothing. Nothing.

"Nothing,"I replied lowly."I was afraid,"I confessed with my head down.

He huffed."When is the next time you're meeting her?"

"She said that when I'm ready, I'll contact her, which I obviously won't."

He nodded and looked up at me."You need to gain confidence, and I can help you with that."

Yo Seob's POV 

I entered my house, coming back from shopping. I took off my shoes and heard familiar barks heading towards me.

I smiled, letting Yanggaeng jump on me.

"Ya, I left for a while and you miss me already?"He barked.

My phone starts ringing from my pocket. Yanggaeng began to bark again. I got my phone out and checked the caller.

Doo Joon.

I picked the call up.

"Yoboseyo."

"Hey, Yo Seob,"he greeted.

"What's up?"

"You're having a date with Ji Hyo today, right?"

How did he know?

"Hm...yea, what about it?"

Doo Joon's POV 

"Hm...yea, what about it?"I heard Yo Seob through the phone.

I made sure Ji Hyo wasn't nearby. She was probably recording some videos in in her room with the camcorder I bought her.

"I need your help to help gain Ji Hyo's confidence,"I explained.

"What? Wae?"

I sighed and began explaining the quick version of Ji Hyo's situation. 

"So...you want me to pry the feelings and information out of her?"

I nodded."Nae. I want her to be ready. Guide her out of her comfort zone. I want her to be fully confident in her decision that she doesn't want to go to the States with our mother,"I explained. 

"But...what if she loses her confidence when she sees her?"

I sighed again."Then, I'll step in. I really want her to stand up on her own instead of relying on others."

"I'll do my best, hyung!"

I smiled."Of course, you always fo. Remember not to reveal that you already know about it."

"What if she immediately tells me about it instead of hiding it for herself?"

"Then that'll be great. I'll get the members to test it on her."

"What if-"

"Ya! Stop with the 'what if's!"I shouted.

"Nae, nae. I'll do my best,"he repeated.

"Komawo, Yo Seob-ah! Ya! Don't forget to announce your relationship!"

"Ara! We'll be discussing it. I just hope our fans will support us."

"They will. I have faith in our fans. Hwaiting, Yo Seob!"

"Komawo."

We ended the call.

I heard footsteps. Thinking if it was Ji Hyo, I threw my phone on the floor and pretended to sleep on the couch I was on, crossing my arms.

"Oh...he's asleep already,"I heard her whisper."He must be exhausted."

I heard her open some th ing with a music sound. 

"I wanted to the park where we swung at night..."

We? We never swung at night. Wait...swung what? Who's she talking to?

"...but Doo Joon oppa is sleeping."She sighed. I heard her move around to the door."I'll just walk there myself."

Walk there?!?!? Alone!?!?!

"I'll be back, oppa,"she whispers."Have a good nap!"

Before I could open my eyes, she already left the house.

"Aish, this girl..."

I rush to to the door, opening. I stuck my head out, searching for her. She's not there! She couldn't have gone that far! Does she have teleporting powers?!?!?

I got back inside and see my phone vibrating with a notification sound. I grabed my phone, checking a text message from Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo: Oppa! By the time you wake up and read this, I'm probably at the park to record some stuff! I didn't want to disturb your sleep to have you drive me there. I'll be back soon!

I wanted to reply back, but she would be confused on why I'm texting instead if sleeping.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I sighed, staring at my phone's GPS.

The park that I wanted to go was at our old house's neighborhood, and it's kind of far from here. I sighed. I need a ride. Walking would take forever.

I scrolled through my contacgs. I can't call Doo Joon; he's sleeping. I don't want to call Baekhyun. He's probably busy, right? We just met awhile ago. I saw Yo Seob's name.

Him? Wait, no! He'll know about his present!

I tried calling Chanyeol.

"Ji Hyo?"

"Oh, Chanyeol-ah, are you busy?"I asked.

"Mianhe, I am..."

"Ah...thanks anyways. Anneyong."

My eyes landed on Junhyung's. I dialed his number.

One ring...Two rings...

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa!"I called. 

"Oh, Ji Hyo-ah! What's up?"

"Are you busy right now?"I ask.

"I'm just taking a break right now. Wae?"

"Um, I need a ride,"I whisper the last part.

"Oh, where are you?"

"Near Doo Joon oppa's house,"I replied.

"Okay. I'm coming."

We ended the call.