One

Living For You

Man...making a cover for this sequel is hard...Hope you guys will enjoy this! NO BASHING ON ME AND THIS STORY IS ALLOWED! I may have some errors on grammar because this chapter is waay too long for me.


No One's POV 

It has been 7 years. They didn't find Ji Hyo at all. Junhyung's halmoni died 5 years ago, having him upset. Doo Joon stopped searching for Ji Hyo after 2 years, accepting that she was gone. They both mourned for their losses, crying every night, but they both had their Beast members, except Yo Seob, to help them move on. Later on, Doo Joon and Junhyung moved from mourning, helping each other.

One person who can't accept the fact that Ji Hyo's gone is Yo Seob. He dreams about her every night, crying and yearning for her. He ignored other girls who confesses to him. He's still searching for her. 

The Beast members tries to help him move on as well. He does, but he continues searching for her when he has time. 

They became a group after a year, persuading Yo Seob that he could find Ji Hyo by being famous with them. He's convinced that she will see and search for him if they become a famous K-pop group.

Yo Seob's POV 

Today is the last promotion of Good Luck. We have a fanmeeting tomorrow. Of course, during the fanmeeting, I'll be searching for her, like always.

I'm in the backstage, preparing. I sit on a chair, staring at a photo of a 15-year-old Ji Hyo that Doo Joon had given me from his photo album. I always carry it everywhere I go. The members are okay with it though.

I sigh. 

If she's still here on this world, I wonder what she looks like? Did she become prettier?

"Yo Seob, you guys are up!"My manager called.

I looked up."Ne!"I put the photo in my back pocket.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I sat in Lovely Flowerz,a flower shop, organizing the flower sets. Thanks to Mrs. Byun, I became her assistant florist. 

Her son found me, and they both let me stay with them at their house. I'm so grateful to them, especially him.

"Ji Hyo-ah!"A male's voice called.

I heard the door open with a ring. I turned around, seeing a smiling 22-year-old man with dark brown hair and an eye smile.

(Totally a bad description of him. I apologize...)

I smiled at him."Baekhyun oppa."

*Flashback*

7 years ago...

I left my house, going to the park. It was windy outside. I shivered. I spent a few minutes there then left, because it got boring. I left the park to go to the outdoor streets.

There were still people on the streets. A headache formed. My vision was getting blurry. At first, I start to feel cold, then...I was hot.

I continued walking through the streets though, hoping I wouldn't trip and fall. I bumped into a person.

Luckily, I didn't fall from bumping into him/her.

"Jwesongheyo..."I apologized.

Baekhyun's POV 

I was going home from hanging out with my friends. I wore a coat because it was too windy, and it was autumn.

I felt someone bump into me. I looked down, seeing a girl."Jwesongheyo..."She apologized, in a quiet voice.

I examined the pale girl with black hair who looked like the same age as me. She was wearing a white dress, and she wasn't wearing a jacket!!! She must be freezing! I scanned her face. She looked ill.

She continued walking pass me, but she fell. I caught her, holding her waist and her hand. Her hand was freezing cold.

She looked at me with her droopy eyes. Then, she collapsed onto me.

I began to panic.

What do I do?!?!? I barely know her! My omma should know what to do!

I piggybacked the girl to my house.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I felt sunlight crept on me. I felt something wet and hot on my forehead. I opened my eyes, looking around. I was inside an unfamiliar room.

Where am I? I thought I died...

I spot a boy, around my age, sleeping on a chair beside me and the bed. I sat up, having something fall off from my forehead. It was a towel. I felt better than before. I wasn't burning. I didn't feel like vomiting. My headache disappeared.

I looked at myself. I wasn't in my white dress, but I was in pink pajamas. I was on a blue bed. This isn't my bed.

Whose bed is this?

I looked at the boy.

Who is he?

He started to stir, waking up. He squinted at me and yawned.

"Oh, you're awake."He stretched his arms and his back."Good morning!"

I scanned him, confused."Who are you?"

Baekhyun's POV 

"Who are you?"She asked.

"Me? I'm Byun Baekhyun! How about you?"

"I'm Yoon Ji Hyo. Why am I here?"

"Oh...about that...Yesterday, you fainted on me and I carried you all the way to my house."My hand reached to her forehead. 

I felt her shiver under my touch, but I ignored it.

"Hm...your fever is gone. I'm gonna tell my omma!"I left the room, leaving her clueless.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I watched Baekhyun leave the room.

To be honest, he reminded me so much of the cheerful Yo Seob.

Yo Seob...

He must be worried. Everyone must be worried.

I got out of the bed, leaving the room. A scent of food lured me to the kitchen. I entered the kitchen, seeing a woman, probably Baekhyun's mom, cooking.

She noticed me. She turned to me, smiling."Oh, Ji Hyo-ah! You're awake!"She exclaimed."My son told me that your fever's gone. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better, kangsamida,"I thanked.

She went over to me, guiding me to the dining table."You must be hungry."She sat me down in front of Baekhyun, who was smiling at me."Breakfast is almost done."She left to finish cooking.

"Tell me about yourself,"he said.

"You want to hear my story?"I asked.

He nodded."It's story time!"He exclaimed.

I cleared my throat."Once upon a time, a girl was cursed by a witch because of her parents. She had to live off of a rose. Her parents abandoned her with her brother, leaving them all alone. She lived with her brother and then...she meets his bestfriends."

I smiled, thinking about each of them. I continued,"They found out about her curse. She expected them to be disgusted by it or not believe in it, but they stayed by her side."

I started to think of Yo Seob."Soon, she fell in love with one of them, knowing the she'll die someday. Every day and every night, she was getting weaker. She decides to leave them."

I sighed, looking gratefully at Baekhyun."However...a boy saved her at that time, bringing her into his house. She fainted and when she woke up in his bed, she wonders why she didn't die? She thought of her loved ones. They must've been worried. What would happen if she comes back?"

I took a breath, telling what I felt."She's afraid of what will happen if she comes back to them. She must've been a burden to them, having them worry over her all the time. And...that's the end of her story."

My eyes were getting watery from explaining my stoy, but I prevented my tears to pour out.

"Ya...that's some story..."

Baekhyun's POV 

I could tell she was on the edge of crying.

"Ya...that's some story..."

"Wanna hear mine?"I suggest. She slowly nodded.

"Once upon a time, a fragile girl bumped into a handsome, charming boy."I pointed at myself, making her giggle.

Her giggle was delicate and sweet, like candy. It was the start of myself falling in love  for her. I continued,"However...she collapsed on him, making him clueless. He didn't know what to do, so he piggybacked her to his house. He let her sleep on his bed, and he would admire her face for awhile. Seeing her innocent face, he wanted to protect her. He was going to be her knight in shining armor!"

I heard her laugh at my statement."When she woke up, she kept on asking him so questions. She explained that she was afraid of going back, so...this is what he said..."

I looked at Ji Hyo in the eyes."You can stay at my place forever. You can live with us."

I saw her tears falling from her face. I knew she was touched. I came over to her, hugging and patting her.

"Komawo, Baekhyun..."

*Flashback End*