Banana

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much to all of my new subscribers, I'm so so happy to have people here, now if you have any suggestions for what you want to read, any genre or member....

 

”I’m hungry!!” Junjin whined at the leader as he joined their lead singer in the kitchen to cook dinner.

“Then eat something!” the mother bird yelled back as he chopped the vegetables.

Shinhwa had just come back from dance practice, all of them starving and exhausted as they now had to wait for dinner to be done.

It was Eric’s and Hyesung’s turn to cook, but Junjin was hungry already, sitting on the couch yelling at the two cooks.

“There isn’t anything!” he yelled back before his eyes widened at the maknae. Andy was carrying a banana.

“Where’d you get that? He questioned, his voice desperate, sounding almost like he was in a movie and Andy was carrying the key to life.

“I bought it yesterday… I like bananas…” Andy spoke softly as he joined the older guy on the couch, legs curled under him as he slowly peeled the fruit.

Junjin’s eyes were focused on the yellow thing as the skin peeled off, revealing the pristine, ripe banana.

“Can I have some?” Junjin questioned, his best puppy look on his face as the maknae turned to face him.

“I’m hungry and I only have one, so no” Andy spoke sternly, the banana standing proudly in his hand, almost glistening in the light.

Junjin his dry lips as Andy leaned down to press

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter