How could you

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning!! This involves character death, don't read this if you don't like this, and of cause i would never want anyone to do this ever, I just... i was supposed to write something, adn it's late at night and... i wanted to write something short and I don't know how to do short unless it's letter like and I'm so sorry!!

 

How could you?

How could you just leave me to die? I know, I should be strong, live on. But how?

How do I just live on when you leave me like that?

It killed me slowly, seeing you die.

The day you got diagnosed with cancer, lung cancer, I already feared your death, I know how bad your asthma is, I know how much you smoke. But you kept up your smile, informing me how the doctors seemed to think it wasn’t that serious yet.

You were either lying, or misinformed.

I knew it got worse when you suddenly stopped smoking, you had been smoking since we were in High School, it was a part of you, as much as it was a part of me, it was your way of calming down, and now you couldn’t even do that, now that you were more stressed than ever.

You kept going to the hospital after work, then you stopped working altogether, the hospital took up too much time, and maybe you already knew this was your last months.

When you started losing your hair, I knew it was serious, I knew from the way you looked at yourself in the mirror when you didn’t think I was there, I knew that you had been told this was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter