Girlfriend?

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is so unorganized... i had only one good idea for this and the rest was just me blabbering on and on, barely focused.... this is... yeah... but there are a lot of hidden funny jokes and hints that you won't get unless you know them well haha.

 

Eric was walking down the street, flowers in hand, and a bow in the other. It was Christmas day and he was heading for his date’s house, he had promised to come bye there before they went out since the other one needed a bit longer to get ready than Eric did, seeing Eric only needed a suit and a little hair product, no makeup or anything.

He was whistling happily, a few girls following him on his way as they recognized the Shinhwa leader. They didn’t have that many fans yet, but they had only been active for 2 years so it was acceptable, the amount of fans was good in Eric’s mind, since it meant he could date more easily than famous stars.

He finally arrived at the apartment, his date didn’t live in said apartment, it was the apartment of their common friend Lee Jihoon, he didn’t really have fans outside, so the date had insisted to be picked up there, since they had too many fans outside their house, and didn’t want them seeing who they had a date with.

“Hey! It’s me, can you let me in?” he spoke to the machine before the door buzzed and he walked to the door of Jihoon’s apartment.

“Hey, you can sit on the couch and wait, there’s just a little work left to be done, I’ll be in my bedroom, I have a date to get ready for too you know” Jihoon was fixing a tie when he opened the door, guiding Eric inside where he sat alone for a while before the bathroom door finally opened and he turned around.

Standing in the doorframe was Eric’s date, long slender legs covered in black stockings, a dark blue knee length dress covering the rest of the body, long sleeves and chest completely covered, not even the collarbone area revealed. The face was beautifully decorated, red lips and long black lashes, not much eye makeup, and of cause the mole right under the left eye. The hair was long and brown, curling beautifully on the shoulders, Eric was speechless.

“So… Is this ok?...”  the beautiful person spoke, hands in the front, folded, looking down shyly.

“Wow… This is more than ok, this is… Perfect… wow… yeah no one is going to know you are a guy for sure!” Eric was next to the other one now, reaching out to touch the shoulder, feeling how soft the hair was, it felt so real.

“Ah… really? Because it was really hard to convince my stylist to help me with this, and then I had to learn to put this on myself since I couldn’t leave my own place dressed like this since my fans would then know and…” after the whole re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter