Eric's dream

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was at a christmas party... and I had to write this after I got home. as in 2 am my time... It is very late and I am very tired... this will most likely be weird...

 

”Eric! Eric wake up! Minwoo is trying to me!” Eric opened his eyes as a frantic Hyesung shook him awake. He had ran through the door to Eric’s room, swiftly followed by Minwoo, who, to Hyesung’s horror, jumped onto his back and wrapped his legs around him.

“Hyesungie… I’ll never let go… I’ll never let go Hyesungie…” he kept breathing out, his eyes closed, face pleased and panicked all in one.

“Minwoo get off of me! I can’t have a growth like that on me!” Hyesung’s face was defeated and annoyed, it seemed they had fought like that for a long time now.

“Why did you wake me up for this?” Eric groaned, sitting up as he noticed he was .

“Hyung I…” Junjin entered the room with a plate of food, but he dropped it as soon as he saw Eric.

The oldest looked down at himself and saw he was now not even wearing a blanket. He looked back up and everyone was staring, only now, they weren’t in his room, but on stage.

He quickly tried to cover himself as fans gasped, members all frozen. Minwoo on Hyesung and Junjin with his food. Andy was on the ground, he had been eating the dropped food before seeing Eric.

“Eric! Put clothes on!” Dongwan came from behind, throwing a red thing at him, some clothes presumably. He didn’t look as he put it on, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter