Popsicle

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I keep forgetting to write early... so again, a short thing, I tried not to do rated since I just did that, so... enjoy something that might not even be any couple...

 

”Hyesung! Hyesung try this!” Minwoo spoke enthusiastically, presenting the lead singer with a popsicle.

It was hot in the dorm, and it seemed everyone was busy with something. Dongwan had his radio show, Eric was doing, whatever Eric does when he has time off, and the maknae’s were doing their homework, though the sounds coming from their room were questionable.

“Minwoo, for the last time, I have a smaller mouth than you, end of conversation” he turned to face away from the slightly older boy, trying to pretend he didn’t crave for the cooling stick.

“But I want to see how much smaller, and I said it has nothing to do with mouth size how far down you can take these, I’ll do it with you if you want…” he looked at him with big eyes, well as big as Minwoo’s eyes got, two popsicles in hand as he waited for an answer.

“Fine, but I’m only doing it cause I don’t want to get up and get a popsicle from the freezer myself… and… you are going to carry me to the fan over there afterwards” Hyesung listed his conditions, to be honest, he was melting in the hot dorm, and since he didn’t feel like showering, the fan was his only savior.

“Fine, but then you have to promise to take this seriously, you put this in your mouth, and take it as far down your throat as you can, all the way down, and the one who can take it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter