Should be sleeping

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back after a way too long break, again. Now, I will update every day this week! If I don't, feel free to pester me, anywhere you can haha. So this is rated because of violence and character death, is that a spoiler? I kinda have to warn though...

 

The room was dead quiet; the only noise came from Junjin’s soft breath as he slept peacefully in his bed.

Andy was sleeping as well, that is until a few minutes ago when he had been woken up by Minwoo’s loud footsteps as he left their bedroom.

Minwoo was supposed to sleep like the rest of them, they were all supposed to sleep, but he had woken up, and now he was making noises.

He took a deep breath, he wanted to stay in bed, it would be nice to sleep and ignore his hyung, but he knew he had to make him sleep; he needed sleep, like they all did.

He swung his legs out of the bed, silently getting on his feet and tip toeing slowly to the kitchen, towards the loud banging.

Minwoo wasn’t looking, he was focused on cooking, he was making ramyeon.

Andy walked closer, getting behind his hyung with a serious face, Minwoo should be sleeping.

“Oh? Andy!” he grabbed his chest, feigning a heart attack while giggling at the maknae “I didn’t see you there, you hungry too?” his voice was bright, too awake for Andy’s liking, they barely got to sleep and Minwoo was wasting their sleeping time.

“You need to sleep hyung…” his voice was low and serious, wiping the grin off of Minwoo’s face.

“You can’t sleep?” Minwoo tilted his head, but when Andy didn’t answer, he turned back to his ramyeon and continued stirring.

Minwoo needed to sleep, Andy had to make him, since he wouldn’t stop making the loud noises on his own.

He was so loud, it hurt his ears, he needed to make it stop.

He wrapped his arms around the older guy’s neck, swiftly, before he could manage to do anything.

Minwoo’s voice was strained and panicked, choking and gargling was heard, he kept puffing air out and clawing at Andy’s arms, but he held him in place. He was helping him sleep.

It took longer than Andy had expected, but after a while, the dancer was finally relaxing, getting sleepy, and soon enough he dropped to the ground, life less.

He smiled at his hyung, remembering to turn off the stove, he wouldn’t want someone getting hurt from an accidental fire.

“Andy?” the voice made the maknae turn around quickly. Dongwan was standing in his doorway, peeking outside, he must have heard the commotion, he was always a light sleeper.

“Ah it’s nothing hyung, go back to sleep” he would be doing the same soon, he just needed to turn off the lights and then they could all rest.

“Are you sure? I thought I heard something…” his hyung was being nosey, why couldn’t he just sleep?

“Hyung just sleep, I just needed to take care of something” he gave a slight smile, hoping it was enough, but of cause Dongwan had to step outside of his room and see Minwoo on the floor.

“Oh my god what happened!?” he ran to the kitchen, Andy could only sigh in annoyance as the older guy hauled Minwoo onto his lap and listened for signs of life.

“Andy call 119!” he looked up briefly before going back to the lifeless member.

“Hyung… why couldn’t you just have slept?” his voice was cold as ice, and the tone made Dongwan look up just in time to see Andy reaching a hand to the side, grabbing a frying pan and hitting him over the head.

He hit him a good few times, he had to make sure Dongwan would sleep for a long time, but the blood was bothering him, it wasn’t peaceful and calm like he had wanted, it ruined his serenity.

He knew he would have to make them all sleep, if Dongwan could stumble upon Minwoo and ruin his sleep, the others could do the same, so he had to make them all sleep, for a long time.

He headed towards the shared room of Eric and Hyesung. It was dark and filled with peaceful breathing, both were exhausted from working hard, and they were heavy sleepers.

The maknae sat onto Hyesung’s bed first, it was closer to the door, but the weight made the slender man open his eyes slightly, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter