Trip to the toilet

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I used a random name technique called, write all the names on paper notes and put them in a hat. So I didn't decide on any of the roles, the hat chose who played what, but it somehow worked out didn't it?

Eric needed the toilet, and he needed it urgently. He was running down the hall in his office building, cheeks clenched in hope that he wouldn’t have an accident.

He finally reached the bathroom and swung the door open, reaching for the nearest stall before barely remembering to lock the door as he pulled his pants down with one hand and sat down.

The pleasure he felt couldn’t be described with words, everything was rainbows and unicorns as he moaned, feeling the pressure leave.

His legs were like jelly when he finally finished up and pulled his pants back up. He was reaching out to grab the door handle when suddenly, a cockroach crawled under the door, making him scream and jump to the toilet seat.

He knew insects weren’t dangerous, at least the insects in his country weren’t, but even then, he didn’t like them one bit.

“Shush! Leave!” he whispered, shoving his hand at the creep, but it wasn’t moving.

Suddenly he heard the door to the toilets open, he shut up immediately, thinking it would be too embarrassing to let anyone know that he was hiding from a cockroach. He didn’t know why, but he felt like the person would know that was why he hadn’t left, and he didn’t want that.

“Are we alone?” a voice asked, so there were two people here.

The other person made some noise, most likely checking for shoes under the stalls before answering.

“Completely alone sir” he knew those voices, they worked in his office. Minwoo and Andy, but why was Andy calling Minwoo sir?

“Ok, lock the door” Minwoo spoke, his voice far from the happy, slightly dumb Minwoo he knew.

“Are we sure we have everything sir?” Andy was worried, his voice a lot more timid than usual.

“We have all the proof we need, the king will know what to do next about Pilkyo” Eric frowned, he didn’t know that name, and what king were they talking about? Weren’t they Korean, he was pretty sure they weren’t from Europe.

“Very well sir” Andy took a deep breath before Eric heard a weird tingly sound and the lock sounded. Andy didn’t have a key for the bathroom door though.

“So, prepare the ritual” Minwoo spoke in a commanding voice “And change out of those ridiculous earth clothes” the weird sound happened again, and Eric saw smoke coming from the other side of his stall. Was this some prank on him?

“Sir we are ready” Andy spoke after a while of weird noises and small explosion like sounds.

“I see. The king should be expecting us” He heard the two step around a little. Curiosity had gotten the best of him and he couldn’t just wait any longer. The cockroach was forgotten as he opened his stall door, stepping right into a white flash of light.

He felt sick, his sight blinded as he felt hard stone under him, voices yelling around him.

“I told you to make sure no one was there!” Minwoo was shouting, Eric slowly tried to open his eyes, blinking madly.

“I was sure sir, I really checked, he must have been hiding, maybe he planned to…” Andy was panicked, yelling back to defend himself.

“To what!? Oh this earthling just wanted to travel with us cause he totally knew we were from another universe!?” Eric was all ears now, his sight slowly returning as he realized he was in a huge stone room. Carpets hanging from the ceiling, draping the walls, it looked almost medieval.

“Sir, he is awake…” Andy sent him a glance, stopping the shorter guy’s rage.

“How did you know about us!?” Minwoo was on him immediately, pulling him from the ground with a sudden surge of inhuman strength.

“I didn’t! I was just on the toilet and I heard voices, and I’m sorry! I won’t tell anyone just take me back!” He tried to tell everything truthfully, honestly Minwoo scared him. He was nothing like the Minwoo he knew, and his clothes were a lot different as well.

Both men were wearing armor, medals covering their chest.

“You will come to see the king, and he will tell us what to do with you…” Minwoo let go of him, his face filled with anger as he turned and left Andy with the confused man.

“Go on” Andy nudged him and they both went through the big wooden doors.

“Your highness, the knights have returned” a man spoke as they entered an enormous hall, a throne at the end wall with a man seated.

“Who is the earthling?” the man, who Eric presumed to be the king, spoke.

“You highness, Jihoon, he is a man who worked with us on earth… he followed us here… on accident…” Minwoo began, but the king, Jihoon, stood up and raised a hand.

“Enough. You brought an earthling to our kingdom?” He approached the three men slowly, looking around; Eric could see the worry on Andy’s and Minwoo’s faces.

“Your highness… I’m sure he can help us in this quest to recapture the wizard” Andy spoke up, making the king halt his steps.

“And how may that be?” he was focused on the youngest of them, Eric felt like he should speak up, but honestly he didn’t understand this whole thing fully.

“This man, knows the wizard personally…” Andy began. He knew the wizard? This, Pilkyo? That was news to him.

The king raised an eyebrow and Andy went on.

“You see. The wizard used a fake name and identity on earth, and this man, used to date him” Eric turned to Andy immediately.

“I what!? No no no you have something wrong there mister, I never dated anyone with that name” He couldn’t keep quiet anymore, this was all going far out of hand, and he had a whole courtroom looking at him with disgust now.

“Oh but you didn’t know he was using a fake name… when you were dating him, he went under the name Hyesung” Eric’s blood froze, so that was why he was so weird… he just thought it was due to him living abroad for a while.

“Oh but… we broke up long ago… I really rather not talk about it…” he tried, but he quickly understood the room wanted none of that.

“We need to know everything about how Pilkyo lived in your world, he might have shown you weaknesses we can use against him!” the king spoke enthusiastically, Eric couldn’t help to notice the look of hate Minwoo sent him, most likely due to the king’s sudden acceptance of him.

“Come dine with me and my lovely queen, we will be more than happy to know everything you have to tell about your world” He stretched out his arms and hugged Eric tight, dragging him along to another room. Minwoo and Andy following closely.

“Oh you are back!” A man ran towards them all, embracing Andy in a tight hug, spinning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter