Board game app

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I downloaded a lot of random games on my IPad yesterday, we wanted to play board games and didn't have any... So inspired by that.

 

"So... we have no card game... at all?" Minwoo spoke, him, Dongwan and Eric had planned to play strip poker, but somehow they had forgotten to bring a cardgame to Dongwan's house, and now they were too drunk to drive.

"I have... I have..." Dongwa thought deeply, the alcohol made it a little harder but he was trying to think of good ideas.

"We can make our own card game?" Eric suggested, the other two sending him glares that told him it was not an option.

"Oh! I got it! I have an IPad, I can probably find a poker game app!" Dongwan yelled and got up, soon returning with the thing he talked about, searching through apps, Downloading any game he thought could be fun.

"So... Ehm... Wannie how is this going, cause... you know... I'm starting to get too sober for stripping over here..." Minwoo commented, hand on his chin as he was watching the youngest of them getting way too focused on his game searching.

"Well... Ok... I can't find poker but, we can play... let me see" Dongwan began, finally putting the IPad down, letting the other two see the screen as he went through the apps.

"We have Monopoly... Game of Life... Ludo... Ticket to Ride..." Dongwan listed, Eric sent Minwoo glances that definitely said "We won't get to strip tonight".

"You know Wannie... Maybe we should just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter