Pop rocks

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is for Sandy, because she is Jinnie in this story, and I am the annoying Andy. Also she loves Jindy. This is based on, when they were still high schoolers back in the dorm.... adorable thought right?

 

”Jinnie!! Jinnie try these they are american” Andy jumped onto the bed where Junjin was sitting, trying to do his homework.

“Andy I don’t want to, I’m studying” he scoffed and tried to ignore the smaller boy.

“But you can take a break and eat this with me” the maknae pouted and presented the taller boy with the small package that read “Pop rocks”.

“But I have an exam tomorrow…” Junjin tried, giving puppy eyes back at Andy.

“And… and I just got these from my mom… and I wanted you to be the first to try them…” Andy spoke in a soft hurt voice, clearly trying to win sympathy.

“Andy…” it was working, since Junjin’s face looked slightly worried now, and he had let his book fall to his lap.

“It’s ok… I’ll give them to Minwoo hyung instead… he is busy dancing but he makes time for me…” Andy got up, slowly leaving the room, his feet dragging across the floor.

“Wait!” the youngest of them stopped, smirking slightly before regaining his innocent look and turning to face the other boy.

“What is it Junjin?” the dancer had put his book away and looked utterly sorry for everything.

“I guess I’ve been studying enough… let’s take a break and try these… ok?” he smiled slightly and Andy’s happy face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter