Freezing weather

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this one, I'm not too happy about this... But it had to be done and, just enjoy...

 

Dongwan was freezing, he swore he would die if he had to wait for just one more minute.

Dongwan was normally good at handling cold, he was the one who hiked and went to Canada, but recently he had lost a lot of weight, and he was dieting, so the cold seemed to get to him faster.

“Hey Wannie!” the leader called finally, running towards the frozen guy with the key in his hand.

“What took so long!” he tried to be loud, but it was hard to make a sound through gritted teeth.

“Sorry, they had thrown our reservation away, but it’s all good now” the tall man smiled before wrapping and arm around the singer, guiding him towards the cottage they were staying in.

“Fine, just… let’s get inside so we can get warm again please…” Dongwan was too exhausted to fight now, it wasn’t just cold, it was snowing, and he had been standing there for up to an hour.

The two had agreed to go on a trip, Dongwan wanted Eric to take a break from paper work and he had wanted to go to a mountain since it was remote enough to give them a piece of quiet. Also since it was that far away from everything, their phones had no signal, so Eric couldn’t go all CEO on him and ignore him.

“Wannie are you ok?” Eric unlocked the door and the two stepped inside, closing the door behind and shutting out the loud wind.

“Yeah yeah, let’s just figure out how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter