Pants problem

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, I had to say happy birthday to Wannie, but I was so busy today so it's so small... Happy birthday non the less Wannie!!

 

Dongwan got out of bed and pulled on some sweat pants and a t-shirt. He had a long day ahead of him, first a recording for a music show, and then he had his birthday to celebrate.

He got to his car and drove to the beauty salon. He greeted the stylists and took a seat to get his hair and makeup done.

“I’m sorry but… we only have this pair….” Dongwan had been trying for ten minutes now to pull his pants up, it seemed they fit his waist perfectly, but they just would not get over his no matter how he tried, and to make matters worse, he fit them perfectly last week.

“But something must have happened, I can’t go on stage like this” the singer panicked slightly, pants around his thighs as he gestured desperately to the nervous stylists.

“We can get you a long shirt and just… cut the pants a little and leave them open? Use a safety pin” a stylist spoke, she was clearly scared of the singer as Dongwan looked ready to explode.

How could this have happened? He was too fat for his pants? How could he have gotten so fat?

The recording went well, the pants were fixed and he could change back into his loose sweatpants after the whole thing was over.

“Thank you, you’ve all worked hard!” He greeted everyone and went to his car, but someone had parked very close to his door.

He squeezed himself past, but before even getting to the door he felt his hitting the other car, and his heart fell.

He was that fat, his hit things before he even hit it with anything else, that’s how fat he was.

He decided to let the car stay and opted to walk instead, he could go back and get the car tomorrow.

Dongwan walked down the street, he hadn’t had anything to eat yet, but maybe that was a good thing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter