Last minute Christmas shopping

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just want to say. Merry Christmas everyone. I love you all, it has been amazing seeing you all comment and telling your thoughts, and I really feel like you've welcomed me back into writing so well. Thank you, and have a good Christmas Eve.

 

It was Christmas already, and Junjin had forgotten to get Andy a gift. They had their date in two hours, that left him with an hour to find a gift since he still hadn’t showered, gotten dressed and needed time to drive to the restaurant.

“Can I help you sir?” a woman dressed in a red dress and a tiny Santa hat asked, she had a small name sign on her chest so Junjin assumed she would be of help.

“Yes, ok I forgot to buy a Christmas gift for my partner…” he tried to explain but the woman just put a hand up and stopped him.

“Say no more, I know just what you need. How long have you two been together?” Junjin thought for a while, so they had known each other for18 years, and they had dated for the last five of them.

“Five years, we have been together as a couple for five years, we were friends for 13 before that though…” the woman gasps with delight and started walking down the rows of clothes and jewelry.

“So you two must be close right? It would be more than ok to get something like this” she reached into a section of clothes and pulled out a red lingerie bra.

“I… we are close but I’m not really sure my partner wears… that… I’ve never seen it…” he tried to stifle his laugh imagining Andy in that, maybe it wasn’t that bad of an idea actually.

“Ah, so your partner is more, shy… but don’t you think they would want to make you happy on Christmas too? Everyone loves lingerie” she smiled and dug out a few other options, all very small and lacy.

“It’s more… I think I need a bigger size than those…” he scratched his neck and the woman smiled widely.

“Oh! We have a plus size section if needed, what size do you think would be appropriate?” Junjin thought for a while, he didn’t know what size women’s underwear Andy used, he didn’t, that’s what size.

“Ehm, what size is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter