Mistletoe

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am, not good at this updating stuff. I now only have the four main couples left. so let's see if I can make that a christmas present for all you lovely subscribers, ok? All Shinhwa members and Jihoon and Kangta, Fighting me...

 

Why was it so hard to get the right person under a mistletoe?

Ok, it wasn’t that hard to make Chilhyun stand under it, it seemed like the man kept standing there, the problem was getting to him before anyone else did.

He was supposed to enjoy the Christmas party, all of SM Town together, having fun. But the only thing Minwoo could focus on was the lead singer of H.O.T and getting a kiss from him.

It was no secret that Minwoo liked the other man, he had been a fan before he became a trainee, but no one really knew how much he liked the lead singer, and today would be the perfect chance for the Shinhwa member to show the man himself.

“Hey Minwoo, can do you want something from the bar?” Junjin asked, getting up, he had most likely asked the other members of their table the same thing, but Minwoo had been busy staring at the man of his dreams, who kept walking back and forth, greeting people and doing small talk. Never in the spot Minwoo needed him to be in of cause.

“Oh, yeah just something, anything” he spoke absentmindedly, still staring at the singer.

“Come on… just go under the door…” Minwoo was coaxing him on, of cause silently under his breath, but it seemed to be working as Kangta suddenly moved again, walking towards the huge arched doorway before stopping right in the middle.

This was Minwoo’s chance. He sprung up eagerly, almost running for the man, but to his horror, someone was on his way back with drinks, walking through the arch before he could reach it.

“Oh hyung? Mistletoe” Junjin smiled before kissing the older man on the cheek and continuing towards his table. Minwoo was frozen to his spot, the H.O.T member wiping his cheek shyly and stepping away from the spot Minwoo needed him in.

“Hyung didn’t you want your drink?” the younger man called from the table, seeing his hyung was suddenly in the middle of the room alone and confused looking.

“No, I’m not in the mood Jinnie” he needed a better plan, waiting wasn’t going to work anymore, it was too risky, he could risk spending the whole night watching others kiss his man, he had already seen way more kisses than he cared to.

The dancer went to the kitchen, he had a bag with him for emergencies, and one of the emergencies he had packed for was a party with no mistletoes.

He pulled out the first chair he could find and began taping them to the ceiling’s and doorways.

“Ehm… I’m not normally questioni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter