Ghost stories

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No rating, maybe warning for death, but again... It's a ghost story so... Enjoy

 

"It's Minwoo's turn to tell a story" Eric spoke up as he entered the dorm, quickly throwing a flashlight to the small boy before sitting down on his own bed.


Eric was the leader of their dorm room. Every room had a leader who made sure things were flowing well, the uniforms pressed and clean, the bedtimes upheld and the homework done on time.


He also had the final say in most things, and the general respect from most of the other students, even his peers.
In this dorm they had a tradition. Every Saturday was horror night, and they took turns telling the most gruesome horror story they could think up, today was Minwoo's turn.


Minwoo, the shortest, though not youngest, in their room, spoke up, getting himself comfortable as the others gathered around.


Hyesung came over reluctantly, he hated horror night as he frightened easily, though he would never let the other guys know.


Junjin and Andy found a spot on the floor, the two were the youngest, Andy only just entering this year while Junjin entered last year.


The students had all gathered around the bed, Hyesung had flushed slightly, seeing as he would have to sit in Eric's bed, most likely arranged by the other boys as they all knew Hyesung felt more than friendship towards the oldest of them.


"So this story... Is not just a story of fiction..." The shortest of them began, the flashlight illuminating his face as Junjin got up, turned off the light and got back under his blanket, hugging Andy tight.


"This, took place right here, in this school..." He went on, looking over the faces of his friends, noticing the interest flaring up.


"Please Minwoo.. Not something too scary..." Hyesung whined, his hands digging into his shirt already as he knew he was being embarrassing.


"Hyung don't talk, I want to hear this" Andy spoke up, his voice completely calm, making Hyesung feel even worse about being scared.


"When this school was first opened... Over 200 years ago... A tragic event happened..." Minwoo went on unfazed by the talk.


"The principal had a son, about Andy's age" the youngest of them perked up as he was mentioned.


"He played in the hallways every day, always the same thing... Skipping rope..." Minwoo's voice was as dark as he could muster.


"That's not scary, this story is boring" Junjin spoke up, booing at his hyung.


"Just shut up and listen!" Minwoo hissed at the long haired boy.


"So, the boy played alone, no one wanted to play with him as he was the principal's son, and so they thought he would think of them as lesser beings, though all he wanted was a friend..." Hyesung felt himself calm down, this wasn't that bad, and he did get to sit next to Eric. He could feel the warmth emitting from the short haired boy, his eyes dark and handsome.


"He was sad, but he couldn't tell anyone, as his father would be disappointed. So the boy played alone for a whole year, no one noticing him until one day, another boy entered this school..." Minwoo looked at Hyesung, trying to alert him to the eminent scare he would give him.


"The new boy was short... Pale... And extremely feminine looking..." He glared at Hyesung, a smirk on his face as he uttered the last statement.


"He had entered the school because his father was always traveling and his mother was dead. The boy was immediately outcast as he was different, his parents not on their level" Andy moved slightly, Junjin wrapped the blanket around both of them and moved so the newest student could rest his head on the older boy.


"The boy was alone, walking the hallways, when suddenly... The principal's son walked up to him, his hand stretched out" Minwoo reenacted the outstretched hand, looking at Eric now to make sure his audience was engaged.


"Will you play with me? The boy spoke. See the principal's son was beautiful... Tall, shining dark hair... The most beautiful eyes you could imagine..." He was eyeing Hyesung, something in the tall blonde guy's stomach made him think the attention wasn't a good thing.


"The new student was captivated immediately, he couldn't look away from the taller boy and they took each other's hands and started playing with the skipping rope" Hyesung knew the scary part would start now, he knew how Minwoo told stories, and he could recognize the look in his eyes as he went on.


"The two boys were happy... Finally they could be found with smiles on their faces... That is, until one day... A letter came..." Hyesung moved closer to Eric, the older boy seemingly not fazed by the movement as he sat still.


"The new boy's father had come home, and he wanted to take him out of the school since he was done traveling..." Junjin was Andy's hair mindlessly as the story went on.


"The two boys were heartbroken. They had never experienced friendship before this, and now they would be forced apart... So the principal's son came up with an idea... The only way that would ensure them never to be apart..." Minwoo's story was coming to an end soon, Hyesung could feel the uncomfortable shivers coming down his back as he inched closer to their leader, his hand landing on the edge of the short haired boy's shirt.


"They took each other's hands, skipping rope in tow as they headed out to find an empty room..." Andy was holding his breath, his mind wide awake as his mouth went dry.


"They swung the rope over a beam in the ceiling, and tied nooses on each end before putting them around their necks." Hyesung couldn't stop himself as he grabbed the leader's shirt tight.


"They stood on a table, hand in hand... Saying their vows to be together forever... Before they both jumped.." Minwoo sprang up with that, making Hyesung scream loudly, hiding his face in Eric's chest. Junjin was silent, but his fingers were digging into Andy's arms protectively, the younger boy more shocked by the long haired boy's action than the story.


"They were found that night, right up there..." Minwoo pointed at the ceiling.


"The room above our dorm room... The principal never got over the loss of his only son... But little did he know that his son... Never moved on either..." The short boy sat down again, the other students slowly getting back to normal, Hyesung's cheeks flushed bright red as he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter