Complicated life

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So today i, again, was a little exhausted... I fell asleep on accident but when I woke up I had an idea, so here we go

 

Eric had a complicated life.

“So we have a date on Friday right?” Minwoo asked, the man was his coworker, shorter than Eric himself but extremely y, and a great lay.

“Yes, be ready at 7, I’m picking you up… oh and wear something nice ok?” the taller man winked and he could see Minwoo’s cheeks flush slightly at the prospect of what was to happen after the dinner.

He had a lot to see to, a lot to do.

“So when are we going to meet my mother?...” Dongwan moved on Eric’s chest, turning to look at the bigger man. They were in bed together after a great date yesterday, but of cause Dongwan had to bring up his mom again.

“Ah Wannie… You know I love you don’t you?” he flashed his ever handsome smile, the sad look in Dongwan’s eyes telling him that this was not enough of an answer.

Dongwan was great, they had met at a dog park, both taking out their pets, and of cause it had just escalated from there.

And it just didn’t seem like people appreciated him for what he was.

“There you are! You know how worried I was!? I waited up all night, not one single phone call from you!” Hyesung stood in the hallway, hands on his hips, hair messy and a look of anger and relief on his face.

He was his husband, the stay at home husband Eric had to report to every night before going to someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter