Take me to church

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm pretty sure that title is a song... isn't it? Anyway, guys, i suceeded. Merry Christmas, and here are 4 Stories for you all :)

 

It was early morning, the 24th of December, and it was freezing. Kangta would never normally be up at an hour like this, ok maybe he would, but he wouldn’t be out in the snow waiting for some doors to open.

“Aren’t you excited Chilhyun?” Jihoon nudged him, waking him from his slumber. He raised an eyebrow at the other man who just flashed a smile.

“It’s your first Christmas sermon isn’t it!? Wait… isn’t this your first sermon ever?” the older man perked up excited at the thought.

“Yeah… you would be surprised how little atheists attend church…” he commented under his breath, making sure only Jihoon heard.

“Oh come on, it isn’t that bad Chilhyun, you’ll have fun, and besides, it means a lot to me that you do this with me. Thank you” he smiled, grabbing Kangta’s hand in his and squeezing it reassuringly.

They hadn’t been dating for long, of cause they had been friends for 20 years, maybe more, but the dating only started three months ago when Kangta came to Jihoon drunk and confessed his feelings, and the older man luckily felt the same.

“So…” Kangta began, but then the crowd moved as the doors had opened and people entered the warm church quickly.

Jihoon pulled his boyfriend with him, finding a seat next to a nice old couple and a family with three kids.

“Oh Kangta you are going to love the Christmas sermon, they have the choir sing with the kids here, and the songs are just adorable” Jihoon kept smiling, explaining to the less than thrilled man. It wasn’t like Kangta hated Jihoon’s religion, he was thankful that Jihoon had found god, he couldn’t believe in this, but he was happy Jihoon did, it had changed the man for the better.

Jihoon used to drink and fight, but after he converted, he became calm and collected, Hyesung and Kangta often thanked god for saving their friend, and now Kangta’s partner.

“Oh? You have never been here for Christmas?” the old woman overheard them, asking Kangta, but before he got to answer, Jihoon stepped in.

“No, my friend has never been in church at all, he is completely new to this” Kangta knew they had agreed to keep the relationship secret, but still, “friend” hurt him. Sure they were still friends, but when you just started dating, things like that hurt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter