Phone number

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is based on a real story. Junjin and Andy were on a radio show, the one Hyesung and Kangta hosted, so around 2001. He told how Junjin changed his phone number, promised to give Andy the new one, and then never did. I wrote this after my friend told me about the incident.

 

The slap hit harder than he had intended, the rain having wetted the taller man’s cheek, leading the slap to sound loud and clear in the pouring rain.

“I hate you!” the maknae of Shinhwa screamed, people turning their heads under their umbrella shelters, looking confused and disgusted at the two drenched men, fighting verbally in the crowded street.

“Andy let me explain…” the older man was calm, he didn’t move an inch and barely seemed to notice the red mark on his face.

“No! No you don’t have to explain! I know you don’t love me!” the shorter man screamed again, people turning their heads, some frowning as it was still early and not yet time to be drunk in public.

“Andy…” Junjin grabbed the rapper’s right hand.

Andy’s first reaction was to jerk the hand back, but their eyes met, and something in Junjin’s stare made him calm down.

“Andy… I’m sorry… I know I was wrong… but…” the dancer put his other hand on top of the maknae’s, but Andy shook his head softly and pulled the hand away.

“No… No Jinnie I can’t trust you, not anymore…” he looked down at the pavement, big water drops hitting it, making it look almost like a tiny river as he turned around and began wading away, steps heavy.

Junjin bit his lips, watching the man slowly disappearing into the crowd. Somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter