Njord

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is based on norse methology, I... don't know if this guy is called this in English, but the this is the myth of how Njord got married and had his two kids, Frej and Freja... Just, loosely based and set in, whatever this setting is

 

Eric, Hyesung, Minwoo, Junjin and Andy lived in a giant castle. They had everything they ever wanted. Andy was the leader, the king, although Eric was the oldest, Andy was the smartest and most mature of them.

Junjin was in the garden with Hyesung, they had a bow and arrow with them as they intended to have some fun.

“Hyung!! Hyung come out here and put an apple on your head!” Junjin yelled at Minwoo as he saw him walk by the window, clearly not doing anything.

“Yah Minwoo! Hurry up, we want to shoot something!” Hyesung screamed too as the shortest of them came running with a sack of apples in one hand and sandwich in the other as he had been eating.

“Ok put one on your head and stand still, hyung shoots first” the youngest spoke enthusiastically, and ran back to the long legged man who was fiddling with the bow, trying to figure out how to get the arrow to stay on as he pulled back.

“Now don’t shoot me ok?” Minwoo spoke, apple on his head and hands in front of his private parts.

“Just stand still, Hyesung hyung is good at this!” as soon as those words had left Junjin’s lips, the arrow shot through the air, Hyesung sporting a face of utter shock as it flew over their castle wall and a groan was heard.

“Oh my god Hyesung you hit someone!” they all ran to the wall, trying their best to see what had happened, but of cause the castle had extremely tall walls, and they soon decided they had to go outside to see the aftermath of their game.

They ran to the gates, but they didn’t get far as they heard loud arguing coming from the entrance.

“I said my father was shot by an arrow from your castle! I demand to speak with the king!” a short man, Minwoo’s height, was yelling at the guard, the arrow Hyesung shot was in his hand and he did not seem happy.

“Oh hyung… what now? You shot that guy’s dad…” Junjin whispered, but just as he let that out, Eric came up behind them.

“You shot a guy?” everyone turned to look at the other man, Hyesung hiding the bow behind his back.

“It was an accident…” Hyesung spoke softly, trying not to be too loud so the small guy at the gate wouldn’t hear.

“What was an accident?” Everyone suddenly turned and went silent, including the guy at the gate, as Andy joined them all in the courtyard.

“He killed my dad!” the man was pointing at Hyesung, everyone looking at the tall man as he realized he was holding the bow. He quickly handed it to Junjin who handed it to Minwoo, who let the unsuspecting and confused Eric hold it as Andy spoke up.

“Look. I am so sorry about your father… now… how can I make this up to you, since my, friends, are morons” Andy spoke, his teeth gritted when he addressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter