Hot girl

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think this is my first, technically non story... wow.. haha, and I don't even have a ship for this, cause i can't call it Ricsyung, even though the idea came from imagining Hyesung with this, amazing woman I made in a photo app haha, Eric is gorgeous as a woman guys...

 

"Hey Hyesungie? How was that girl last night?" Jihoon punched him on the arm slightly, Kangta was rubbing his temples, over his hangover, but he perked up as soon as the youngest entered the brunch place.

"Yeah... You and that girl from the last place... So did you take her home?" He looked up, smirking at the Shinhwa member, Jihoon crossed his arms, looking from Kangta to Hyesung when the hung-over man was done talking.

"Ah yeah... She was good… l… Don't they have soft seats in this place?" He spoke halfheartedly, it was like he wanted to avoid the question, changing topic to something as mundane as their choice in seats.

"I don't think so... Hyesung we always go here and I've never seen couches..." Jihoon spoke, Kangta was too hung over to notice anything, but Jihoon was wide awake, and he was picking up on Hyesung's strange behavior.

"You know, I want to try something different today, let's go to somewhere else and eat" the youngest smiled and clapped his hands, earning  groan from Kangta and a lifted eyebrow from Jihoon.

"You suddenly want to go somewhere else.... And it isn't because of the lack of couches?..." The oldest spoke, he could see how Hyesung twitched, he was onto something, and it had to do with that girl, it was obvious.

"So... That girl... How was she under the clothes?... How did she look you know, does she shave?" Jihoon went on, helping the groaning Kangta pick up his things as they headed out into the blinding light of day, making Kangta moan and complain even more that he would never drink again and so forth.

"Ah yeah, ah... Well she... Eh... She had a great , it, well... Her s too, perfect s line, but I guess you knew already from that dress she wore righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter