Mangyang Village

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know, I was gone... I just haven't been too inspired, and honestly I'm concidering ending this collection. I have plenty of ideas, but not much will to write. I feel like i should focus more on my chaptered fics since it seems to be what people want to read. Anyway, here's Woodong, I'll try to make a Jindy too.

Minwoo was driving late at night, his meeting had taken longer than he had expected it to and he was now the only person on the road.

It would have been fine if it was a normal meeting, one in his own office not far from his apartment, but of course this meeting had been extra ordinary with a client who insisted on them coming to his home, conveniently located two hours outside of Seoul.

He could feel himself falling asleep behind the wheel, he turned up the music hoping for something familiar to wake him up, but alas, night radio wasn’t big on fast beat karaoke songs.

The scene outside wasn’t too inspiring either, he was driving through a particularly tree heavy part at the moment, no street lamps or lights to show his way besides his own car lights. His eyelids felt heavier, maybe since the car was warm from the AC.

He turned down the temperature slightly, taking his eyes off of the road for just a second to find the right button. He turned his head again, and there on the road was a man clad in white.

He slammed the breaks as fast as he could but it was too late, closing his eyes he prayed to god for forgiveness, even if he wasn’t particularly religious.

The car came to a halt and to his amazement he hadn’t felt the car hitting anything, his eyes opened slowly but all he saw was the dark night and the forest, no sign of the man.

Now very awake he had to exit the car, just to check if the man needed help. He looked cold, only wearing a loose flowing white, dress? It looked like a dress, but then again Minwoo was tired, he could be seeing things.

The night was cold and windy, he began missing the AC immediately as he walked around looking and calling, but no one seemed to answer.

He decided to head back to the car, he hadn’t locked it since he was all alone, and was coming back in a minute. Without thinking he sat back into his seat and buckled his belt, turning on the engine.

“Can you take me home?” he turned in a heartbeat, screaming embarrassingly as the man was in the seat next to him. He was wearing makeup, it was smudged as if he had worn it the day before, his hair was messy and black, slightly longer than average.

It looked like Minwoo had been right about his outfit, the man was indeed wearing a dress, if Minwoo had to be honest, he would think it was a wedding dress even. He was very beautiful, Minwoo would have mistaken him for a woman if it wasn’t for the voice, and something about him just made him know he was a man.

“How did you get in?” he knew the answer was obvious but he was in too much shock to think rationally at this moment.

“I’m so cold… Can you take me home?” the man spoke in such a solemn voice, Minwoo couldn’t help but feel bad for him. He had probably been at a party and gotten drunk, that explained why he was talking this way, ignoring Minwoo’s questions and repeating himself.

It was funny though, he didn’t smell like alcohol, in fact, Minwoo was embarrassed to admit it, but the man smelled like flowers.

“Where do you live?” he smiled at the strange man, he couldn’t ask him to get out in the cold again, not at this hour, and not in the middle of nowhere. How had he ended up in the middle of nowhere anyway? Had he been that drunk?

“You will take me?...” the man lit up, his face assuming a beautiful smile, fitting him so much better than the frown had.

“If you tell me where you are going… and your name?” Minwoo tried to smile back, this man needed someone to be kind and helpful, he seemed completely lost and scared.

“Dongwan… I’m Kim Dongwan… I… I live not far from here… just that way…” he pointed ahead of them. Minwoo had to assume that was all he would get out of Dongwan, he didn’t seem like the talkative type.

“Pleasure to meet you Dongwan, I’m Lee Minwoo” he smiled at the man

“So… Dongwan…” they had been driving for a while in silence, Dongwan only speaking when they had to make a turn “…why the dress?” he had to start some smalltalk, the silence was killing him, and he was way too interested in the backstory of how Dongwan ended up like this.

“I… I don’t… remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter