Ditched on Christmas

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricsyung, I had another idea for this, but I felt like it was too similar to other things I made... So this came to me at 3 am, so it might be a little strange and not make sense, but... here we go.

 

Hyesung didn’t cry. He wasn’t someone to cry, at least, that’s what he wanted people to think. He knew no one believed that, and maybe it was because he was crying right now.

He was supposed to be having fun right now; he was supposed to be on a date. It was Christmas eve, everyone in Seoul were out having fun, or at home with their loved one, but he was alone, in his apartment, crying to romantic movies.

It wasn’t because of the date, well it wasn’t because of the person, it was more the fact that this was a day he always spent with someone since he was old enough to care about that stuff, and this was the first time he had no one.

It made him feel dumb that he cared so much, but the fact that no one wanted him hurt more than just his pride, it made him feel old and unpopular.

He had spent the last hour crying over pictures and videos from his younger years, from when he first went solo, from before everyone went to the army, before they came back and he was old.

How could he be alone? Was he really that horrible looking? That old? That fat?

That was it, he had gotten fat. He threw the ice cream he was eating on the floor, immediately regretting as it went everywhere and he had to run to the kitchen for sponges and tissues.

He finally cleaned the mess when the doorbell rang.

Great, someone would be there to see that the famous Shin Hyesung is a loner who doesn’t even have a date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter