Straight fic?

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this collection is back due to popular demand haha, or three people asking me why I stopped. I have gotten two or three suggestions for couples, and i might have forgotten, but if anyone wants a certain genre or couple or member or anything, please tell me. If you are more comfortable with it, i have twitter and Kakaotalk too, Tezukai both places. I would just love suggestions ok? I like writing for you guys.

Anyway, here is a short first chapter, i'll try to do something better tomorrow, maybe another horror... We'll see.

He opens the door to his apartment, taking your jacket while smiling shyly. You are both shy, embarrassed, it’s your first time.

“Do you… want something?” he asks you, you timidly shake your head and utter a no.

You both remove your shoes and enter his living room.

Everything is cleaned to perfection, not a single sign of this being a place for living, it’s almost as clean as a hotel room.

He leads you past the living room to the room you came here for. As the door opens to his bedroom, you feel butterflies in your stomach. You are nervous, but his warm hand on your back soothes you as the cold room opens up in front of you.

“If you want to use the bathroom…” he points to a door, but again you shake your head.

“I’m good…” he smiles as an answer, his eyes forming wrinkles as you both approach the bed.

He puts his hands on your sides, running them down your shirt to the hem before pulling it off of you. He moves on to your pants, you blush as he s them skilfully.

You put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter