People watching

One a day (Shinhwa one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had this idea a few days ago but no time to write before now.

The sun was warm, the heatwaves burning and tanning Minwoo's skin as he relaxed on the beach, towel shielding him from the burning sand.


He had been the first to arrive, so now he was waiting for the other members. They had decided to take a day off and go to the beach. It was a private stretch of land, owned by non other than Lee Sooman. The place was normally used for photoshoots or music videos, but somehow Hyesung had managed to talk the man into letting them borrow it for a day off.


"Hey Minwoo!" Minwoo's thoughts were interrupted as the leader of Shinhwa came running from his car, sand flying everywhere as he approached the dancer.


"Hey I'm going in the water, watch my stuff" Eric threw the bag and towel unceremoniously next to the shorter man before pulling off his shirt and running for he waves.


Minwoo propped himself up on his elbows to get a better vision. Eric was indeed handsome, his skin already quite tanned as he had been outside a lot this summer, most likely shirtless, and for good reason.


Eric was buff, in the good way, his abs glistening as the water coated him, making Minwoo adore the sight in front of him. No wonder everyone loved Eric.
The man was a big child sometimes, it was hard to believe that he was an adult when you saw him jumping around in the water, his hair slicked back as he smiled and waved at the dancer.


Oh Eric was hot alright? Minwoo had often thought about getting with him in the past, but it just never worked out, mainly due to a little thing called Hyesung.


Well not exactly a thing, but Hyesung was the main reason why Minwoo never approached Eric with the whole idea of getting together. The two had dated for years, seemingly getting together as soon as they met.


Another car pulled up and Minwoo had to divert his eyes from the God in front of him as a slender man exited a car, followed by a man who wasn't a part of their group.


Hyesung had arrived, and he had brought his twin with him.


Ok so Hyesung and Kangta weren't twins, not even brothers, but sometimes Minwoo could have sworn the two were conjoined twins. They never left each other's sides- They shared everything; clothes, music, food, even Hyesung's boyfriend.


The two men walked up to Minwoo, Hyesung putting down the towels as Kangta greeted Shinhwa's dancer.


"Hyesungie!! Taya!!" Eric waved frantically from the water, running towards the small group when he saw his two, Minwoo didn't know what to call them, men maybe?


The leader grabbed The slender man's cheeks, kissing him passionately in front of the other two, Minwoo could see Kangta's slight jealousy, of cause the singer was fast at hiding the face from the others, knowing he couldn't look that way when Eric was Hyesung's boyfriend.


"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter